Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi (1917 Views)

My Bad Experience With Autologic / Please Help With My Audi A4 / Autologic offering world -class auto training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by greatbrian(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Am not paid for this or so, but I need to blow autologic horn while thanking him for a well-done job so far regarding my Audi

So issue started with my Audi A4 quattro 2.0 a day after purchase you can read that up on my other threads. After months and months of different issues from changing brain box to kick starter, water collector even to fuel pump and spending over 300k on a 6 month toks with low mileage car, all thanks to kazeem and adiguns. I made up a thread here complaining and after which I got connected to autologic in a good way. Though was already thinking changing to S8 was the only way out since the car was having the better part of me and after series of WhatsApp chats and calls with autologic (though was still going to kazeems) I decided I needed a professional touch on the car once and for all and it was Gina be the last hope. Fast forward car left Kaduna to ekiti and at this point the fuel pump in the hood failed so I was left with a pump which made the car drag like crazy.

TBC

1 Like

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by uboma(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Spreads my mat, it's going to be an interesting piece....
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by Mokelu: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
OP, way u na?
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by dicksonadams(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Autologic is one of the silence guru on nairaland, still remember his miraculous hands on my little yak... grin car dey aiit since then

2 Likes

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by buygala(m): 6:10am On Aug 06, 2020
TBC since

Abi the motor don pack up again?
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by UDUJ(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2020
greatbrian:
Am not paid for this or so, but I need to blow autologic horn while thanking him for a well-done job so far regarding my Audi

So issue started with my Audi A4 quattro 2.0 a day after purchase you can read that up on my other threads. After months and months of different issues from changing brain box to kick starter, water collector even to fuel pump and spending over 300k on a 6 month toks with low mileage car, all thanks to kazeem and adiguns. I made up a thread here complaining and after which I got connected to autologic in a good way. Though was already thinking changing to S8 was the only way out since the car was having the better part of me and after series of WhatsApp chats and calls with autologic (though was still going to kazeems) I decided I needed a professional touch on the car once and for all and it was Gina be the last hope. Fast forward car left Kaduna to ekiti and at this point the fuel pump in the hood failed so I was left with a pump which made the car drag like crazy.

TBC

Can I get the contact details of Autologic or his workshop address in Lagos? I need a reliable auto shop for my cars
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by greatbrian(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2020
UDUJ:

Can I get the contact details of Autologic or his workshop address in Lagos? I need a reliable auto shop for my cars

Bro he his good and a very gentleman to the core. He will be opened and transparent carrying you along on every thing and he has a team of great hands like Adeola and Billy who are also nairalanders. Lemme get you his contact

1 Like

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by greatbrian(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2020
uboma:
Spreads my mat, it's going to be an interesting piece....

My BMW man

1 Like

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by greatbrian(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2020
buygala:
TBC since

Abi the motor don pack up again?

Lolzzz.... Not everyone works like you bro.

1 Like

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by greatbrian(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
dicksonadams:
Autologic is one of the silence guru on nairaland, still remember his miraculous hands on my little yak... grin car dey aiit since then

Bro funny thing is I was expecting a well built man with a big stature. He his as humble as his stature.

1 Like

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by uboma(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2020
greatbrian:

My BMW man

Good morning Sir.

I have eyes for the A3/A4. It will be good to learn that we have a competent hand to fix whatever issues comes up.
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by greatbrian(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2020
Continued.

After taking like forever I drove the car like that to ibafo where I stayed with a course mate and the day after I checked up autologic on Google and got directions from him to his workshop. I must say he called him all the way from ekiti to Lagos to monitor the movement. The next day woke very early to the Lagos traffic I detest with passion with a car half dead. Men those yellow buses can be killing and I can't even shout enough. After like forever I got to the air force engineering where he works with and he received me in the warmest way possible. Though he didnt buy me beer.

3 Likes

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by greatbrian(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2020
uboma:

Good morning Sir.

I have eyes for the A3/A4. It will be good to learn that we have a competent hand to fix whatever issues comes up.

Try the A4. After the car was fixed yesterday men no car could contest on that long Bridge between berger and ibafo. Road was free sef even on drive alone I was nearing 180km/hr. Had to calm down while remembering I have no kid of mine yet. In short A4 drives fine

1 Like

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by uboma(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2020
greatbrian:

Try the A4. After the car was fixed yesterday men no car could contest on that long Bridge between berger and ibafo. Road was free sef even on drive alone I was nearing 180km/hr. Had to calm down while remembering I have no kid of mine yet. In short A4 drives fine

Thanks for the tips.

It will be good to hear what and what Autologic fixed on your car.

1 Like

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by greatbrian(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2020
I met Some of his team who are nairalanders. They are all we'll learned if not graduates (redefining The job). Since they have read about the car issues here on nairaland it was easy identifying the car. We chatted about auto session here and all. After which we got to work. Different machines were brought to diagnose the car. Some water pressure etc. Different different stuffs I can't even refer too. A comprehensive diagnosis was ran on it and it too like forever. After which I left since it was getting dark and more diagnosis was schedule for the next day. Next morning I had an official call back to Kaduna so I was left with the option of leaving my baby with a complete stranger. Well I trusted him immediately we met so I gave it all and left the car In his hands with hope of video calls and updates. And I left for Kaduna the next day before nightfall he sent a PDF version of the diagnosis result and I saw lot was wrong with the car. Too many faults but since I want that baby a beast again I decided doing every thing I can.

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by froshbuddy: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2020
08061166316. He's returning my car to factory at the moment and mehn, you will be glad he's handling yours. He doesn't discriminate cars too.

Can I get the contact details of Autologic or his workshop address in Lagos? I need a reliable auto shop for my cars[/quote]
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by 9icetoo(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Following.
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by dicksonadams(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
froshbuddy:
08061166316. He's returning my car to factory at the moment and mehn, you will be glad he's handling yours. He doesn't discriminate cars too.

You are right, even Honda Civic 8th generation with its cramped engine bay,
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by greatbrian(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
froshbuddy:

Cc autologic
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by Billiebaba(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Autologic is a goal, the man is good I can testify to that
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by theoilguy: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Always good to hear so many people saying good things about one man.

Waiting to hear concluding part of story.
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by greatbrian(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Can't really go into details what was fixed and removed. But this is a car HV changed the brain box once, kick starter as well etc. Though the monetary aspect price I had to pay when all was added wasnt a child's play, a little bit shy of 400 but trust me, I got a value for my money. Car drives very perfect and still enjoying the joy and comfort in my luxurious sport machine. Tnx autologic. Will send few pictures I can of the car undergoing a life changing mechanical surgery
Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by autologic: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
greatbrian:
Can't really go into details what was fixed and removed. But this is a car HV changed the brain box once, kick starter as well etc. Though the monetary aspect price I had to pay when all was added wasnt a child's play, a little bit shy of 400 but trust me, I got a value for my money. Car drives very perfect and still enjoying the joy and comfort in my luxurious sport machine. Tnx autologic. Will send few pictures I can of the car undergoing a life changing mechanical surgery
I really appreciate your nice review of our services and also appreciate your patience and your corporation in course of works . we even promise to exceed your expectations in future dealing . Thanks for your patronage and wishing your safe journey back to your base
(Let me help with some of those pics of "life changing surgery " cool)

3 Likes

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by autologic: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2020
Performing fuel pressure test on the low line and comparing value with scan data to ensure sensor integrity .

4 Likes

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by autologic: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Performing valve timing integrity test with trusted labscope and we were able to discover valve timing fault retarde d by 24 degree ATDC

3 Likes

Re: My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi by Harmonyemerald(f): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Where is their shop I used map to the Gbagada shop and couldn’t locate it, been calling his number and it’s switched off, it’s ringing on WhatsApp but no one is picking…

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Lr3 Mechanic / New Kia Flagship-kia Quoris. Check It Out / You And Traffic Rules In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.