Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Babymate Diapers Company Visits The Woman That Gave Birth To Quintuplets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babymate Diapers Company Visits The Woman That Gave Birth To Quintuplets (1287 Views)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babymate Diapers Company Visits The Woman That Gave Birth To Quintuplets by Obdk: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Quintuplets births (Ejima Ise) update.

Today 1/8/2018.
Dr. Obinna Ngonadi (Ngobros Jnr.) Visited the woman that gave birth to Ejima Ise (quintuplets) here in Nnewi beside Over Nnewi Palace Nnewi.

In Obinna's words,
"I heard what God did for you and I have come to identify and appreciate God with you over the birth of these children.W e rejoice with you. And being part of our social responsibility in our company(BabyMate Diapers), I have come to give you these gift loads of BabyMate Diapers to last you at least between 8months-1year. People will celebrate you,and this is the beginning of your blessings, We are happy for you and we will always check on you and the kids to know how they are faring.
The children we pray will grow in good health,and bring joy,happiness to our society".

In Obinna's Entourage were Comrade Comr Peter Nwosu vision 2022 Governor who is also (the D.G Dr. Obinna Ngonadi Campaign Organisation for Nnewi North Constituency)He presented a fat envelope to the quintuplets parents, Hon.Eloka Maduekwe SA to the Governor on Youths Entrepreneurship who assured them of continuous support to the kid's welfare, Barrister Obinna Chima,Reality Forum Administrator Uzo Jiagbogu etc

On their part,
The quintuplets mother(Mrs. Ndidi Helen Odo Ezugwu) shed tears of joy as helux loads of BabyMate Diapers were offloaded for children's use.The family of the quintuplets together with the managers of the maternity thanked Dr.Obinna Ngonadi for the noble philanthropic and kind gesture bestowed on them and the babies. Praying that God will reward him abundantly.

God bless Dr. Obinna Ngonadi, his friends and thes Baby-Mate company.

#VeryNobleAct

1 Like

Re: Babymate Diapers Company Visits The Woman That Gave Birth To Quintuplets by ogbright: 5:55am On Aug 04, 2018
Miracle attracts blessing. you see those kids are miracle and I know that blessings will continue to follow them. I Love double miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Babymate Diapers Company Visits The Woman That Gave Birth To Quintuplets by IamShiningStar(f): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
ogbright:
Miracle attracts blessing. you see those kids are miracle and I know that blessings will continue to follow them. I Love double miracle.
Amen!
Re: Babymate Diapers Company Visits The Woman That Gave Birth To Quintuplets by DaniDani(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Glory be to God for providing for these kids.
May God reward their kindness.

May God continue to touch people to show kindness to this woman. It's really not easy meeting the daily needs of these infants through adulthood. My wife gave birth on 14th Feb, since then I realized what people go through to train children. With one kid, it wasn't that easy initially, though the grace of God changed things, how much more catering for the needs of 5 children at once, daily. May God in His Mercy continually supply her needs.

(1) (Reply)

Strong Opinionated Woman / Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing / Nigerian Women And Children: Condemned To Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.