Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! (627 Views)

EARN $150 Daily By Creating Click Bait Titles Online / Earn $150 Per Week On Brave Rewards / Earn $150 In Less Than 3hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! by WaleBrussel(m): 1:48am On Aug 04, 2018
Hello Nairalanders.,

I'll be sharing briefly (I'll try my best) on how you can earn $150 or more for free and get paid by 15th September, doing nothing really.

I hope you take action and don't swipe.

Doing nothing?

Too good to be true right? Indeed,[/b][b] you're doing almost nothing.

Kindly stop what you're doing and read further..

Yes,

I said $150, but truth is people are earning $1000 from this, and it's totally amazing.

I know the thought you probably have, if you're conscious of not being scammed, I'm not sure you're more conscious than I am.

Before We go further, let me tell you things you will NOT be doing.

1. You'll not pay ANYTHING. I repeat, there are no charges.

2. You'll NOT be revealing any classified information of you, except your name and mail address.

3. You will NOT be paying for any materials. The things you need, you probably already have them.

That is: An Android phone of version 6.0 upwards and some other two easy requirements I'll be sharing shortly.
Re: How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! by WaleBrussel(m): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2018
So, What Exactly will you be doing?

That leads us to what this is all about.

Facebook Research App Program was designed to evaluate the browsing behavior of teenage and adult users across the US and India.

And like every research, participants will be rewarded.

All that is needed is that you download their app and stay active (more details to come) on it for 30 days.

For this, you will be paid $10
Re: How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! by WaleBrussel(m): 1:53am On Aug 04, 2018
HOW TO MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM THIS OPPORTUNITY

You will be paid $10 per month for each month you are active in the program

You will be paid $15 per month for each referral that signs up for the project within 30 days of you joining the program.

For every month they participate (i.e. Keep the App on their Phone active)

You will also be paid $10 per month for each referral that signs up for the project after 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate

Earn a $20 bonus per month for every five referrals that were also active in the program (e.g., if you have 10 referrals that were active in a given month, you will earn a $40 bonus that month; if you have 15, you will earn $60, etc.)

You see how easily the money accrues?

( The challenge with Nigerian youth is that they don't share information. But we can change that by helping ourselves. )

How Payments Are Made

Payments are made on the 15th of every month for the prior month's earnings, (for 30 days, our next payment will be Sept 15 obviously, not August 15)

Once your installation has been confirmed, you will be sent another email that explains exactly when you will be receiving your first payment (so long as you keep the app installed!)

They will also provide instructions for you to provide a payment method to which they'll send your payments

Easy right? Good. How will I help you? Read on
Re: How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! by WaleBrussel(m): 1:56am On Aug 04, 2018
The most I can do is to help you get started.

Opportunities like this can come and go anytime. So it's best you take action now that we are seeing it.

Enough of my talk.

I will provide you guidance, Step by step, till you register.

I'm talking videos

I will also give you a paid VPN. No, I won't charge anything. I received freely, and I will give freely.

You will need a PayPal account to receive payment. I can help with that at a heavily discounted fee. (This is Optional, you may use a friends own if you have but Note, Nigerian PayPal cannot receive money so that your work doesn't prove futile)

This Post MAY be taken down if I am overwhelmed.

Cease this Opportunity now. Act!

Join below, I'll be attending to as much as I can.

Good luck!

https:///5jioBz3TvXOD5sIJgnF4pd
Re: How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! by herveze: 4:26am On Aug 04, 2018
The link is not working bro,send it to my.mail hervezeluv@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! by africanman85: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2018
WaleBrussel:
The most I can do is to help you get started.

Opportunities like this can come and go anytime. So it's best you take action now that we are seeing it.

Enough of my talk.

I will provide you guidance, Step by step, till you register.

I'm talking videos

I will also give you a paid VPN. No, I won't charge anything. I received freely, and I will give freely.

You will need a PayPal account to receive payment. I can help with that at a heavily discounted fee. (This is Optional, you may use a friends own if you have but Note, Nigerian PayPal cannot receive money so that your work doesn't prove futile)

This Post MAY be taken down if I am overwhelmed.

Cease this Opportunity now. Act!

Join below, I'll be attending to as much as I can.

Good luck!

https:///5jioBz3TvXOD5sIJgnF4pd
Link not working

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! by WaleBrussel(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Oops. I'm sorry!
Re: How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! by WaleBrussel(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2018
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///5jioBz3TvXOD5sIJgnF4pd
Re: How To Earn $150 (50k) Or More By Coming Sept 15 Just With Your Android Device!! by WaleBrussel(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Or

Email your name and mail address to

Deliriousdean@gmail.com

Very sorry for the unresponsive link people.

(1) (Reply)

Shisha / Hookah / Free 4 Weeks Ict Empowerment Training In Lagos(STARTING MONDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER ) / Abuja Executive Course. Make Money From: Nigeria Agriculture/Commodities etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.