Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) (30145 Views)

Dolapo Badmos Wears New Police Outfit In New Photos / Meet Dolapo Badmos' Son As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Dolapo Badmos Wearing Military Camouflage. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by universaltv: 4:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Police PRO Opetola Dolapo is celebrating her birthday today in his uniform.

Happy birthday to the beautiful police woman.

Gist From Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-police-pro-opetola-dolapo-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday-today/

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by dPriv: 5:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Celeb police.

Meanwhile, all iPhone6 64gb for sale in ilorin, almost sold out.

https://www.nairaland.com/4617348/us-used-iphone-6-64gb

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
angry angry
Face of the rot called NPF ... idiots

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by KELVINXY: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Beautiful lady

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
slay policewoman shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by package7(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please transfer her to Maiduguri. Thanks for your understanding. grin

11 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by FavourAkponome: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Small officer with big GOD

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Queenext: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Beautiful face,dull brain.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Sneh7(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
HBD
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

#EndSARS

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by ellalina(f): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Send her to borno

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by dayleke: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
HBD to her.

Biko,
No more page 0?

Na page 1 every thread start from now?
About time then...

Lol.�

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by abokibuhari: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
This one na Abba kyari or the IGP go they chop this meat

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by abike12(f): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
she needs to watch what comes out of her mouth and be more sensitive to the plight of nigerians. i'm not wishing anybody happy birthday that doesn't care about the common man's suffering.

16 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Elan83(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
k
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Deltatoto: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
universaltv:

Gist From Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-police-pro-opetola-dolapo-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday-today/

where I wan c this one chook prik
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am

But you still offen me for saying what people are saying about sars on Internet is all false o

Enjoy your day to the fullest
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by gaby(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
universaltv:

Gist From Praize News

Her birthday today in his uniform...make una continue, you hear?

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol.
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by hello900(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
she cool. Wish other officers (male/female) can look this good and neat.

Anyways, check my signature to see how to get extra kessh with your phone
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by maxtop(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Olosho ....

You don't deserve my respect anymore since you see all the post about SARS brutality as a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Happy birthday Ma!
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
This girl no de wear jeans ni?
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by xperienced(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hbd to myself and Barack Obama
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by agaliboy: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
I wonder how much time this madam even get to do police work?. She's always on social media. I hope her 'transmission of the transmission Oga at the top' is watching

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry angry
Face of the rot called NPF ... idiots

Sup. I feel u. wink
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
SARS fall on u!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj / Wale At Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding (Photo) / Top 10 Richest Celebrities In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.