Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj (30141 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by dammy13(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Liz Anjorin who is currently undergoing serious time of prayers in Saudi Arabia has shared a testimony online.

The actress while preparing for the ARAFAT day, shared a testimony on how a strange storm shook the environment leaving many scared but after saying few prayers for some minutes, the whole place became calm.

According to her,

“Today is (ARAFAT). It’s a day you become a new baby with new life. Sins will be washed away. All beautiful things of life will be given like a bonaza. Oh Allah, wherever my Mother is, right now, forgive her all her sins and make her rest well. Oh Allah, I beg you to answer my today’s prayer and perform wonders in my life.

“Few hours to Mount Arafat, there was a very huge storm (typhoon) that throws every soul into panic for hours.

After reciting the Quran for few minutes the monster storm stand still, everywhere was calm and more peaceful than it was before. Oh Allah, please, I beg You with the power that stopped the monster storm few hours ago to stop every monster storm in my life.

Because You are one, You will never be two. All I want is just one helper that will change my story and history for good for the rest of my life. Since my parents can’t remember the night that I was formed, don’t let any human being know the source of my joy.

“Let it remain a mystery to them and for those that are waiting for my downfall, oh Allah, give them strength to wait so that they can help me spread your wonders in my life and let them remain standing till infinity because You are the God I can boast of with confidence that if you still liveth, I will never fall Insha Allah.

Oh Allah, never stop dazzling me with your grace. Let long life, money and all beautiful things of life stay with me for the rest of my life. Let me be the head and not the tail. Let my man be blessed financially, spiritually and mentally.

“I will never bury any of my child/ren with my bear hands. Let everything I lay my hand on be a blessing. Let everywhere I stepped in, be blessed. Let any house I enter, be a house of fortune. Let my glory make me dine and wine with Kings, Queens and mighty all over the world. Those that can’t see your glory in me, let them wait for me before they can feed their family. Show them you are God and let them see reason they must not hate or talk evil of your chosen one.

Let my helpers find your grace. Let my lovers be loved by all beautiful things of life. Let my workers find favour. Let my costumers get 1billion of every amount they spend in my office. Amin”

The actress who was once a Christian converted to Islam few years ago.

http://kikiotolu.com/mount-arafat-storm-throws-muslim-faithfuls-into-panic-during-2018-hajj-liz-anjorin/

13 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by tstx(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Signs
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by Nawteemaxie(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mtcheeeew!!!

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by deathwing(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
How did this nonsense make front page?!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by ayusco85(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Not a single fuvk given undecided

11 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by Mastadestiny(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by aAK1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
For ur mind

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by HajimeSaito(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin

It was not the storm that caused the panic. Rather it was the memory of that stampede which happened a few years ago. Apart from stampedes, there are other things which someone like anjorin should be worried about during this hajj...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by Nellybank(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Only Jesus can save

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by Kira290(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
B
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by kennosklint(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
The earlier these people realize that they are on the wrong path the better for them.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by EWAagoyin(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand why I just like this woman honestly.. I just like everything about her.... Especially her outspoken Nature

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by SEONaijaExpert: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand

Why would you go to somewhere and go and die

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by itiswellandwell: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmmm. Wondering if this is prayer or getting back at someone. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by Iruobean(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
cool
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by jayson87: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
How come she bears the name Lizzy

no be only Lizzy na Lizarazu.

8 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by Chrismarvel: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
b
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by reyscrub(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
What's wrong with this fella?

After the whole shit deposited in her hole enh, she com they form belong.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by reyscrub(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
What's wrong with this fella
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by trumpcoat(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please do not judge any one,we are all practicing our parents religion, and be polite in your evangelism please, even Jesus did not condemn remember he dine with zachaeus,if you don't love you can't win a soul...

7 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by zyoxo: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ameen thuman Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by SEONaijaExpert: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
BTW

Lalasticlala

Why is this topic for Muslims alone?

https://www.nairaland.com/4690091/2-million-pilgrims-stone-devil

It's a news with public opinion and not some Quranic recitation
Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by oshe11: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Those MUMU people stoning DEVIL should Channel their stone to Buhari

Atleast that would be more feasible

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by wildchild1: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
I pray that God will keep them safe.

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by shidof(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
kennosklint:
The earlier these people realize that they are on the wrong part the better for them.
Mr right path , is it ur path or why can't u face ur path of 3 in 1 Gods alone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by enemyofprogress: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olosho too dey go mecca

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj by shidof(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nellybank:
Only Jesus can save
Who ask u , if only Jesus save, who saved Jesus on cross, who did Jesus called when in problem?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Delivers Lecture On Music At OAU School Of Music / Ebube Nwagbo, Akpororo, Fashanu Others At The Flag-off Of New Orphanage Home(pix / #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.