Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land (60476 Views)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by AdamuAudu: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Bros, its too early for all this stuff, don't you get tired of being tribalistic? When are we going to see ourselves as brothers and sisters and not as foes?

Its just sickening abeg
If you want to know how tribal the entire Yoruba race is, then watch and compare the programs of TVC television owned by Thieifinnubi and others especially channel and ait. It is very clear there. tVC is nothing other than promoting tribal sentiment. Majority of TVC programs only destroy and devide the country more than before.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by jibs4lv(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Hmm, ive also noticed the number of Igbos selling and reselling their children for food to eat, beating their wives to death out of frustration is on the rise.. Because of bitterness the idiot couldnt even spell owns.At 5am in the morning?? Yoruba people must have tormented him in his dream. May God deliver closed minded simpleton like you of your bitterness
lolz grin , Yorubas been giving them sleepless night since year immemorial but unfurtenately, no one can help them cox they 'll continue to see Yorubas at the top .

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Borntofuck: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Bros, its too early for all this stuff, don't you get tired of being tribalistic? When are we going to see ourselves as brothers and sisters and not as foes?

Its just sickening abeg
bro your right but frankly Yoruba's don't like Igbos and they know
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by calmnquiet(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Its just sickening abeg
The thing just tire me.
This is one of the biggest problem in this country.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by megafone: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2018
theemy:

Ordinary owns you cannot spell take common entrance form my NGO will pay we specialize in educating the under privileged oponu

O pain mi gaan.

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Babysho(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2018
RebelChip:
The day the Ocean will come for its land they stole, hope nobody will call Satan? You stole a land from the ocean and expect it not to reclaim it? Thank You!

Nice edifices by the way!

Lol Dubai that went ahead to build a sky scraper on top of water far away from land nko?

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by bossrillboss: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2018
tolugar:
Somewhere in the bible warned against building on sand.

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by jomoh: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
PurestBoy:

Where did you get that from? I thought I saw 600k. Please explain sir

Bwuhahaha lol.

600k for Wetin?

Even mowe sef no fit sell land for 600k per plot.

The 600k na for 1 square meter and they sell I minimum of 2000 square meter which I think makes a plot.

600k x 2000Sqm = N1.2billion Naira.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2018
I hope they are making plans for hurricane Buhari and hurried Tinubu because all the mammies water for Lagos will pay them a visit
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Ppresh2017(f): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Those of you that want to invest in REAL ESTATE in the heart of South East - Enugu state can check us here.
https://www.nairaland.com/4589927/own-bungalow-winners-estate-legacy

With #22million naira you own a 4bedroom detached bungalow.

With #6million naira, you own a plot of 100 x 50 full plot size.

A convenient payment plan for 10 years.

You live in your house and continue the payment, thereby converting your rent into your house.

All papers are complete
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by RexTramadol1: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2018
Irony of life

Most of those Wey dey build am

No fit live inside am.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Themandator: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2018
Which kain report be this na... Very old story na you resurrect and come dey front page with after seen years. The place already has a tenant or tenants, by now

AutoReportNG:
The Eko Atlantic is finally seeing the light of the day after much work, energy and lots of investment both from the government and also from the private sector. Recently Eko Pearl Towers become the first residential and also the first building to have been completed in this magnificent city.

One thing Eko Atlantic seems to be giving lots of attention is the drainage, this is due to the fact that the land was reclaimed from the sea and so a lot is going to making sure the area is properly channeled and to avoid a flooded city.

Eko Pearl Towers, the first residential development in Eko Atlantic City, is a set of high-rise buildings, privately owned and developed by the leading Eko Pearl Construction Company. The development which is situated about 500 meters away from the financial center of Lagos on Eko Atlantic City, consists of five high rise residential towers, each topped with deluxe penthouse types, two & three bedroom apartments exuding a luxurious home experience with a view of the Lagos coastline.

While many have been asking questions of how much it costs to own a plot or a piece of land at Eko Atlantic, AutoReportNG was able to make some findings and we can confirm to you that it's not for the faint-hearted. According to the management...

EKO ATLANTIC CITY PRICE OF PLOTS AND OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION

As at 2010, plots of land are reported to cost the following but we are not too sure if there are lands and also if it has been upgraded...

"Plots are currently available for sale. Plot sizes start at 2000 square meters and up, and have a starting price of $825 (#302,000) and go up to $1660 (#606,000) per square meter (please note we do accept the equivalent in Naira). Prices are determined by where your land is in location to water.

Yes, you can make down payments. Our payment plan is simple and straightforward. In Phase 1, which is expected to be sand filled by the end of this year or beginning of next, is 50% down payment and 50% when you receive your land. In phase 2 and on, it is 25% down payment, 25% in the 1st year and 2nd year anniversary, and the last 25% when you receive your land.

We expect developers to build up in Eko Atlantic. Taller building serving the needs of residential, commercial, retail, and office space. The city is zoned mixed use. Developers can build to their plan, so as long as it adheres to the rules of our planning department.

Basic infrastructure will be ready by the time developers begin building. I would like to add that we are providing the infrastructure and that you will not need to provide your own.

The project is proceeding as planned, and we are on target to meet our goals".

(Please note this was quoted in 2010 when inquiries were made, we can't confirm if this still holds or remains valid till now)

These are some of the new visuals we can get our hands on...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-o63n6wJCVNg/W2Uhe3zCLNI/AAAAAAAAT18/xbzulMkUOJ8RW4UtsjC0k9TxyHqzGussACLcBGAs/s640/Eko.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-JtHXQG0cfRA/W2UfpUJnUtI/AAAAAAAAT0g/5OqtmnkxDEMFQ0DeMSl-qxjJMMmSXu-OQCLcBGAs/s1600/Eko_Atlantic_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-KzE5TkMsBGQ/W2UfrbDJoUI/AAAAAAAAT08/5XDTcxsP2JkQqH6E3AovGhfBod_qqNnVACLcBGAs/s1600/Eko_Atlantic_011_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/08/new-photos-of-eko-atlantic-and-how-much.html

Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by AutoReportNG: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Themandator:
Which kain report be this na... Very old story na you resurrect and come dey front page with after seen years. The place already has a tenant or tenants, by now

Did you take time to read the article at all? If not, pls go back and read it again.

Thanks
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Abagworo(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2018
The 2nd planned city in Nigeria after Abuja. Amaechi's Greater Port-Harcourt has been killed by politics.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by ifymadu: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Its just sickening abeg
You are spot on.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by zinizta: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Redoil:
Tinubu ownes lagos hence eko atlantic is tinubu property.
Do any body notice the increase in beggers and ritualist among yoruba people since buhari came in to power? It is very sickning

re read your comment...i don't believe any progressive person will post something like this...
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Oceannaagent: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeMachine:

Banana Island will look like a backyard project very soon.

Planning to buy a Condo on one of those scrappers, just to keep the windows open and breath the cleanest fresh air.

Yes you can have and experience breathtaking view and lifestyle with our project, the oceanna.

With as low as N2.66m you can own and be part of Oceanna. Other investment plans are also available.

Call or whatsapp +2347034503352 for investment details
Located in VI lagos
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Topmaike007(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
PurestBoy:

Where did you get that from? I thought I saw 600k. Please explain sir
do you know how many square that make up a meter? if you know multiply it by 600k DAT is how you will understand
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Topmaike007(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
So a plot of land is about 600 million plus in Naira? undecided undecided

Whatever flood will sweep Eko Atlantic away will be able to sweep the entire Lagos.

Eko Atlantic is currently at 9 meters above sea level while the Lagos Island is just currently 3 meters above sea level.

E.A has also been rigged round it's perimeter.
it seems you don't know what they call water... be it 30 meter square if water vex finish no native doctor fit stop am,but only God..

I know blame investor na because land don finish for Lagos
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by banio: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
I wish to have a house in this city. I guess I will buy one immediately I receive my seven ships filled with gold
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oceannaagent:

Yes you can have and experience breathtaking view and lifestyle with our project, the oceanna.

With as low as N2.66m you can own and be part of Oceanna. Other investment plans are also available.

Call or whatsapp +2347034503352 for investment details
Located in VI lagos

Whats the price of a condo or a flat, I do not share a property with anyone. My own Condo is what I need. My budget is $250,000 so let me know what I can buy with that amount.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
sweetgala:

Guy the sea would still take it. Sea levels are rising at an alarming rate last time I checked. 9m above sea level is not good enough to protect from a sunami
But such occurrence rarely occur in Nigeria.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by pacespot(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nigeria with overzealous projects
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by virago(f): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Olumyco:

You said a regular plot is 667sqm.... which feet by feet measurement are U using ?
my

I don't get your question but if you're asking for the foot equivalent of a standard plot ( 667sqm ) then it will be 7179.528sqf
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Hienna(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Next stop ⛔ for the politicians 1b naira chaii Nawa oo Make I carry my container common oo.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Oceannaagent: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeMachine:

Whats the price of a condo or a flat, I do not share a property with anyone. My own Condo is what I need. My budget is $250,000 so let me know what I can buy with that amount.

Thanks for reaching back, presently the price goes for N78.45m which is within your price range.

whatsapp +2347034503352 for details
or visit www.theoceanna.com
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Oceannaagent:

Thanks for reaching back, presently the price goes for N78.45m which is within your price range.

whatsapp +2347034503352 for details
or visit www.theoceanna.com

Awesome.

Will have my assets management guy look into it and give me workable feedback.

Thanks a lot for your time.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
RebelChip:
The day the Ocean will come for its land they stole, hope nobody will call Satan? You stole a land from the ocean and expect it not to reclaim it? Thank You!

Nice edifices by the way!
Ocean can never come after the land ...infact ocean have claim many land in Lagos coaster area ..they are great wall build around the city, so don't worry abt DAT because it as be taking care of
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Topmaike007:
it seems you don't know what they call water... be it 30 meter square if water vex finish no native doctor fit stop am,but only God..

I know blame investor na because land don finish for Lagos

Of course I know that no matter the height above sea level, water can devastate the whole place.

And it's not true Lagos doesn't have land, they just don't want to spread to epe and ikorodu axis.
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Aldebaran(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nice
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by Oceannaagent: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
TimeMachine:

Awesome.
Will have my assets management guy look into it and give me workable feedback.
Thanks a lot for your time.
Want to maintain contact with you Sir, message me with my number. Thanks
Re: New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
The best time to buy land was five years ago and another second best time is now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Land Survey Plan Scams By Fraudulent Land Surveyors! Study It Carefully / Future Architectural Designs (check it out what do u think nairalander ) / Lady's Landlord Increased Her Rent From N550,000 To N1million In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.