Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) (37353 Views)

Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) / Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2018
According to reports, over ten persons have been killed in a fatal accident which happened on Friday (yesterday) along Akwanga/Abuja Federal Highway. It was gathered that the accident happened after a truck owned by Dangote company collided with a commercial vehicle.

The accident was said to have led to the deaths of at least 10 people and many others seriously injured. The tragic incident caused a huge traffic gridlock in the area as many gathered at the accident scene, thereby virtually blocking the highway. 

The wounded victims were rushed to the hospital by emergency officials and the corpses of the dead, deposited in a mortuary. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/10-killed-others-injured-in-fatal-accident-along-akwanga-abuja.html

2 Shares

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2018

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2018
Its high time these drivers knew that whenever they see a truck or trailer ahead or behind, they should just swerve and veer off. An El-chupacabra cannot be dragging road with a lion.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2018
See lives wasted. The life of an average Nigerian these days is now equal to that of a mosquito, else, there will be implemented policies on these trailer and tanker drivers.

Haba.

If you go out and come back home safely, it is now a testimony in Nigeria. You could either be kidnapped, shot by the police or SARS, killed by ritual killers, ran into by a truck, be a victim of a tanker explosion or a victim if a hit and run.

This is Nigeria.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by juanjo2: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Rip for the lost lives...
10 people=10,000 trucks to be imported

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by LuciferChristi: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Wow!!

I hope the truck was not badly damaged?!

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by 4reala(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2018
This is too bad. All this big trucks drive any how on the road without caution for other road users.
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2018
Really sad how reckless these drivers are and unfortunately no agency is checking their excesses.......
RIP to the dead
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2018
Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by resurgent2019: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2018
I am just tired of Nigeria wahala. I just pray to keep surviving with my family. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Chaiii. Money renewed. May their soul find peace.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by FYB(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2018
these guys are too reckless

I think the government should keep record of how many innocent lives only dangote trucks have killed.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Adebowhales(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2018
Haaaaa where is

14 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by queenbetsy(f): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2018
cry cry cry cry

God, please guide my path cry
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by hadayleke(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2018
Every body should be checked thoroughly by medical personnel b4 declaring them dead. Some could just be in a coma

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2018
cry...... Rip
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2018
resurgent2019:
I am just tired of Nigeria wahala. I just pray to keep surviving with my family. cry
Accidents happen everywhere mate.. In China it's like every 5 minutes. In UK, it's there as well.

WHO:260,000 die in China as a result of road accidents. Approximately 260,000 people die in China as a result of road accidents each year and around 6 in 10 of the total estimated deaths are vulnerable road users such as pedestrians, cyclists, and people on motorcycles, according to the latest WHO estimates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by srclark: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2018
alcohol blow should be introduced on these highways most of these trailer drivers are always on some alcohol some even smoke weed while driving and for the bus drivers too these people drink recklessly
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by princeade86(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2018
they shud charge dangote to court

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by ozila(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Its high time these drivers knew that whenever they see a truck or trailer ahead or behind, they should just swerve and veer off. An El-chupacabra cannot be dragging road with a lion.

the thing tire me oh
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Jediel1(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
Na wa oo, big bros like dangote cannot hire good drivers ni?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2018
juanjo2:
undecided
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by blackgold90(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2018
juanjo2:

what is the meaning of this comment?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by congorasta: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2018
dangote again
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by loverboys: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Wow!!

You're silly.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Jediel1(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2018
juanjo2:
angry

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Wow!!
what's this one saying??

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by rocoh(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2018
No investigation as usual. What caused it. Was it the Truck or the Bus.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2018
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? / My Experience With "God Bless Ezenwata Motors"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.