Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) (37369 Views)

Pictures Of Warri Ughelli Port Harcourt Road After The Flood / Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix) / Truck Collides With Bus In Agulu, Anambra,16 Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Joy John was one of them.. I still can't bliv she's gone😧😧
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
frowland:

Accidents happen everywhere mate.. In China it's like every 5 minutes. In UK, it's there as well.

WHO:260,000 die in China as a result of road accidents. Approximately 260,000 people die in China as a result of road accidents each year and around 6 in 10 of the total estimated deaths are vulnerable road users such as pedestrians, cyclists, and people on motorcycles, according to the latest WHO estimates.

Oga, many of these accidents in Nigeria are very preventable. The truth is that there are many careless drivers on d roads, and there aren't much consequences of traffic offences. Many commercial drivers drink before setting out and there isn't any check. Dangote truck drivers are the worst. Most of them are not fit to drive in developed countries.
I don't know about China, but such accidents like this one are very uncommon in the UK. It's actually very hard for such an accident that will claim lives like this to happen on UK roads.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by rickyboss333: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
According to reports, over ten persons have been killed in a fatal accident which happened on Friday (yesterday) along Akwanga/Abuja Federal Highway. It was gathered that the accident happened after a truck owned by Dangote company collided with a commercial vehicle.

The accident was said to have led to the deaths of at least 10 people and many others seriously injured. The tragic incident caused a huge traffic gridlock in the area as many gathered at the accident scene, thereby virtually blocking the highway. 

The wounded victims were rushed to the hospital by emergency officials and the corpses of the dead, deposited in a mortuary. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/10-killed-others-injured-in-fatal-accident-along-akwanga-abuja.html

some of our typical African believers will say our multi billionaire has renewed his sacrifice.
father, save us from every plans of death from thy enemies
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kennydoc:

Oga, many of these accidents in Nigeria are very preventable. The truth is that there are many careless drivers on d roads, and there aren't much consequences of traffic errors. Many commercial drivers drink before setting out and there isn't any check.
I don't know about China, but such accidents like this one are very uncommon in the UK. It's actually very hard for such an accident that will claim lives like this to happen in UK roads.

Well police never protect VIP finish, talk more of catching traffic offenders.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Rebiliv: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dangote should also be arrested just like the Otedola truck owner was arrested. ......
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Wow!!

I hope the truck was not badly damaged?!

I know a human being is behind this moniker and not any f*kin Lucifer, one day you'd taste the results of these your statements and know how painful they really are. I'm not religious, but I know everyone get's an equal portion of whatever they do so I live right!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by bossrillboss: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're silly.
... Walahi..he must b very silly.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by bossrillboss: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Wow!!

Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by slimfit1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Olalan:
Really sad how reckless these drivers are and unfortunately no agency is checking their excesses.......
RIP to the dead

Simple things we thought dogo ba ankali Buhari will be able to look at or you want to blame Jonathan for that too.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by FBIL: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
frowland:

Accidents happen everywhere mate.. In China it's like every 5 minutes. In UK, it's there as well.

WHO:260,000 die in China as a result of road accidents. Approximately 260,000 people die in China as a result of road accidents each year and around 6 in 10 of the total estimated deaths are vulnerable road users such as pedestrians, cyclists, and people on motorcycles, according to the latest WHO estimates.
You quote like one who has never done a research before. What's the ratio of this figure to the 1.3 -1.6 billion Chinese population ? At Akwanga-Abuja road, you could have 10 deaths; do you know how many deaths on other roads across Nigeria? Give its estimate per year and juxtapose it with Nigeria's 180million population, then you'd understand how insignificant the accident rate in China is.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
FBIL:

You quote like one who has never done a research before. What's the ratio of this figure to the 1.3 -1.6 billion Chinese population ? At Akwanga-Abuja road, you could have 10 deaths; do you know how many deaths on other roads across Nigeria? Give its estimate per year and juxtapose it with Nigeria's 180million population, then you'd understand how insignificant the accident rate in China is.

Oga according to FRSC records, Nigeria records ~6,000 deaths on road per year. No matter how you want to run that calculation the ratio is still very high for one of the biggest economy in the world dont you think so?

Okay you want us to delve into calculations. For those who might find it difficult in mathematics, let me run a simple one now.

What percentage of 1.3billion is 260k = ANS = 0.02%
what percentage of 180million is 6000 = ANS = 0.003%

Now to explain this for those who might find it difficult... it means if both population being equal then for every 20 road accident death in China, Nigeria have 3.

So your guess is good as mine that China have higher death rate due to accident.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
was he the driver of the vehicle?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Neminc: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dangote truck again
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
princeade86:
they shud charge dangote to court
Along with d trucks
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're silly.
Dear there is sarcasm laced underneath d comment, check it again
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
According to reports, over ten persons have been killed in a fatal accident which happened on Friday (yesterday) along Akwanga/Abuja Federal Highway. It was gathered that the accident happened after a truck owned by Dangote company collided with a commercial vehicle.

The accident was said to have led to the deaths of at least 10 people and many others seriously injured. The tragic incident caused a huge traffic gridlock in the area as many gathered at the accident scene, thereby virtually blocking the highway. 

The wounded victims were rushed to the hospital by emergency officials and the corpses of the dead, deposited in a mortuary. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/10-killed-others-injured-in-fatal-accident-along-akwanga-abuja.html

dangote killing people from time immemorial.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by ayoyonet(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
God have mercy!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by BRASH: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Wow!!

Am going to take a fast on ur behalf. Whoever did this to u, will surely pay 4 it
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by blackgold90(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
surgical:
it means dangote is a ritualist,or how come it's only his truck killing people enmass , after killings from insurgents, killings by dangote trucks is next and he is not doing anything about it

It is stupidity to say he is a ritualist
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Centcanada: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
DANGOTE OR WHAT THEY CALLED HIM IS NOTHING BUT BLOOD MONEY MAKING MACHINE( BMMM). MOST HIS TRUCK KILL PEOPLE EVERY DAY FOR HIM TO BE AFRICAN RICHEST MAN. MAKE I DO COMOT.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2018
Transport dept need to give more orientation to their aboki drivers, and tell them to stop giving the trucks to their motor boys on the high way when the driver feel sleeping, pls we can continue losing our niger innocent life this way
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Those truck drivers are very impatient.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
wasted.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
I mostly blame bus drivers for this. Those guys are even more reckless than truck drivers. This is coming from someone who survived a commercial bus accident and also saw a bus that crashed into a truck a few months ago.

The bus was green ma self. It passed us when we were around that kaduna road. Guy was driving somehow rough sha. One hour later, we aaq that same bus crashed and wrecked on our way to abj. I for fear
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by blackboys: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
human sacrifice
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2018
juanjo2:
Rip for the lost lives... 10 people=10,000 trucks to be imported
I suspect its a ritual thing .
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2018
juanjo2:
juanjo2:
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by stevedre: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2018
hadayleke:
Every body should be checked thoroughly by medical personnel b4 declaring them dead. Some could just be in a coma

My thoughts exactly. In a Nigerian accident scene, a person is thought to be dead once the person is not moving or breathing forcefully.
There are times when breathing and even heart beats stop during sleep hours but that doesn't make us dead. The public should be enlightened about things like this but I guess, this is Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by stevedre: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2018
hadayleke:
Every body should be checked thoroughly by medical personnel b4 declaring them dead. Some could just be in a coma

My thoughts exactly. In a Nigerian accident scene, a person is thought to be dead once the person is not moving or breathing forcefully.
There are times when breathing and even heart beats stop during sleep hours but that doesn't make us dead. The public should be enlightened about things like this but, this is Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
LuciferChristi:

My seed bearer. grin

If I ever stooped low & turned mortal, I'd have a prolonged, painful erection for you.

Lol. You really need help. Who're you, aside that Lucifer thingy you bear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Railway Transformation In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Container Falls On A Fully Loaded Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.