Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Am Richer Than Richest Man In Africa -oluwo Of Iwo Land (asset Revealed) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Richer Than Richest Man In Africa -oluwo Of Iwo Land (asset Revealed) (354 Views)

I Am Richer Than Nigeria Billonaire Dangote - Ghanian Dwarf Rich Bigboy Claim / I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Richer Than Richest Man In Africa -oluwo Of Iwo Land (asset Revealed) by Neatnewz: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2018
The Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba AbdulRasheed Adewale Akanbi has declared that his assets and it includes one of Africa’s billionaires, Aliko Dangote.

His Imperial Majesty, Telu 1 took to Instagram to share a reminder that no one is richer than the king, even the richest of his children.

Speaking in proverbs, Oba Akanbi wrote, “You are all part of my assets. If the richest one is my child. Whose asset is he carrying? Even, Dangote is my asset, I am richer than him. ”

The monarch, however, reiterates that it is a curse for him to claim to be more than his children so in that regard, he prays that all his subjects are wiser and more successful than him.

Read his full message:-

MY ASSET – OLUWO here
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/i-am-richer-than-richest-man-in-africa.html

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Wife, Senator Oluremi Ordained Assistant Pastor Of Redeemed Christian C / Fashion Entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani Throws Shade At Bobrisky / Twitter React As Davido Releases New Single Nwa Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.