Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff (62937 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Off Her Curves In Bikini On Her 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Latasha Ngwube Rocks Bikini On National Bikini Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Mydazz(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Martinez19:
Girls work hard so no man would do something like this to you. lipsrsealed
Who says she's not enjoying it,...... some marriages has crashed because of lack of this and others

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by nazablossom(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abdul3391:

but some girls dy try sha
To some, it's all about the money while some, it's what turns them on.
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by notoriousbabe: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Why the girl body odour come strong like dis now?
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Aystarz: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nbote:
And Tomoro he'll b screaming Oluwa ni on top of his voice...

Just like the rest of us.
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by goldbim(f): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

It has been around for decades if not centuries. 50 shades of grey might it visible to some people sha.

Aunty you go bad gan. How you take know. wink
cheesy yinmu
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Martinez19(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
UncleJudax:

Unless she wants it grin
If she likes it then no problem. wink
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Martinez19(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
phemmyfour:
That is a pure act. That's why they are called video vixen
Lol. From my experience, hustle like this, sometimes, na last resort.
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Abdul3391(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
nazablossom:
To some, it's all about the money while some, it's what turns them on.
Girls 101 nobody dy pass dat course ooo
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Yankee101: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
When music no wan sell, viral by any means sets in. Yeye
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by CSTR1005: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
And some people somewhere celebrated when that girl was born.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Kai wish I can find a freak like this.

Meanwhile

Do you have a song and want an unbiased review from a music enthusiast then click on the video to get started and follow the instructions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBNJUuY0kA4
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by autonomous22: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
But that yarnsh clean shaa...
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by autonomous22: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
But that yarnsh clean shaa...
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
frowland:
T. Boss tatoo-like. Who no know that tatoo?
This table you are shaking...

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by okwabayi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fame is sweet. Enjoy your time bro, all these useless girls will shun and forget you when it's over. Put a baby or two in the finest ones.
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by folake4u(f): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
undecided Bloggers and lies ehn.
That's just a random picture from the internet, I've seen it before.
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by COOL10(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
BDSM things...
. You like wink?
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by FiremanP(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abegi! That picture has been viral on facebook for over 5 months..these celebs n Bo-bo juice
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 05, 2018
COOL10:
. You like wink?
No, I dont.
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by logicalhumour: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2018
Martinez19:
Seem as if she's already abiding by your advise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by COOL10(m): 1:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Colourich:
No, I dont.
. Yeah,yeah. Keep telling yourself that undecided tongue
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by lanrexdo(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2018
This is not about money. Some of this rich woman also want that. it is just about choices. So it is not all about money.. BDSM is sweet for those who love to go out of the way to enjoy it.
Martinez19:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Lozano: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2018
Sowing his wild oats
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Martinez19(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2018
lanrexdo:
This is not about money. Some of this rich woman also want that. it is just about choices. So it is not all about money.. BDSM is sweet for those who love to go out of the way to enjoy it.
I know that some of them want it but what happens in the bedroom should remain in the bedroom. I don't remember the woman in question being his girlfriend or wife. If she likes it then no problem.
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by lanrexdo(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2018
yes it is should be. kinky things..
Martinez19:
I know that some of them want it but what happens in the bedroom should remain in the bedroom. I don't remember the woman in question being his girlfriend or wife. If she likes it then no problem.
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by avrex3k(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Martinez19:
But this girls love it, if u now u know grin

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Dshocker(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2018
ZoeyJ:
This boy and sex.

Does he like sex?
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by layzie: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Most likely, music video
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by QuietHammer(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
nazablossom:
Dominant and sub things grin, culled from 50 shades of grey.
So before 50 shades of trash there was nothing like BDSM? Beautiful
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by nazablossom(f): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
QuietHammer:

So before 50 shades of trash there was nothing like BDSM? Beautiful
It has been in existence from time immemorial, some people got to know about it through 50 shades of grey.
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
COOL10:
. Yeah,yeah. Keep telling yourself that undecided tongue
OK, let me not bask in your ignorance of the fact that I don't like BDSM, if I so, nothing will stop me from owing up to it instead of hiding in my shell.
Re: Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff by COOL10(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Colourich:
OK, let me not bask in your ignorance of the fact that I don't like BDSM, if I so, nothing will stop me from owing up to it instead of hiding in my shell.
. I wouldn't mind if you did cool. Unfortunately the chains of societal expectations say otherwise so I would totally understand your willingness to suppress it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Rihanna Wears Skimpy Lace-Up Top And Leggings In New Pregnancy Look (Photos) / See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.