Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Trending Video Of A Proud Nigerian Dad Giving His New Born Daughter A Warm Bath - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending Video Of A Proud Nigerian Dad Giving His New Born Daughter A Warm Bath (376 Views)

I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of A Proud Nigerian Dad Giving His New Born Daughter A Warm Bath by Nigeriapen1: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2018
By Nigeriapen.com.ng

This Nigerian dad is being celebrated online for happily doing what most men wouldn’t do or want to be filmed doing.

He was filmed happily giving his daughter a bath the way African mothers do.

This Nigerian dad is being celebrated online for happily doing what most men wouldn’t do or want to be filmed doing #Nigeriandad #girlchild #fatheranddaughterA post shared by LIB – Linda Ikeji Blog (@lindaikejiblog) on Aug 4, 2018 at 1:49am PDT

Watch the lovely videos below......

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/trending-video-of-a-proud-nigerian-dad-giving-his-new-born-daughter-a-warm-bathvideo-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Trending Video Of A Proud Nigerian Dad Giving His New Born Daughter A Warm Bath by Nigeriapen1: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Trending Video Of A Proud Nigerian Dad Giving His New Born Daughter A Warm Bath by enoch273: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Is it not his son ? Or is he expecting another man to bath his son for him?

Why in God's name is the dude even snapping and posting the session online.

Many ve done more like it's their civic duty and it has not made it's way to the Internet. grin
Re: Trending Video Of A Proud Nigerian Dad Giving His New Born Daughter A Warm Bath by GistMore: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Trending Video Of A Proud Nigerian Dad Giving His New Born Daughter A Warm Bath by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Father-son bond is very essential to the normal growth and development of a boy child especially.This is an effective way of establishing such a bond.This is a very commendable gesture which I enjoin every new fathers to emulate

(1) (Reply)

5 Celebrities With Grass To Grace Stories / Video: Nwa Baby - Davido (official Music Video) / The 10 Things You Should Know About Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.