Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways (72548 Views)

I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / "I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways" - Princess Shyngle (video) / I Am A Proud Feminist - Genevieve Nnaji To Women And Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by damiloladuke: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2020
Ghanaian actress of Gambian origin, Princess Shyngle has said she's a proud Bisexual as she engages in intimacy with both men and women.

In a video which surfaced on social media, the controversial actress could be heard saying she loves both boys and girls and she's proud of that.

This although would not be the 1st time she has been associated with homosexuality.

In a photo shoot she did with Toyin Lawani in 2019 where the duo posed in highly suggestive positions, they were accused by social media users of practicing lesbianism. An allegation neither of them denied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUaOAhU_kuI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH9_h_ikFmE
I have good taste in women oh �� you must be finer and hotter than me for me to date you ��❤️ send in your applications ladies ❤️ no men allowed I’m tired of y’all ❤️❤️� my next girlfriend has to be hot oh with a fat ass I’ll take care of you and spoil you rotten ��� #TikTok #just4laughs #just4girls � waist snatched by
@snatchedbyprincess ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDMekkmHpbs/?igshid=fcpmrb2erz8b

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by woleabayo(f): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2020
e eeeeeeeeeeeee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by donbachi(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2020
See as dem be like soured white agidi.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Hypnotise: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2020
If they were in Egypt, they would receive 100 strokes of the cain each on the buttocks.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by offset67(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2020
No bleeps given

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Lies,

See her fat Face, she just resemble barrister Mike with wig

she just wants to be in the news,
She doesn't swing anything

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Stephendeals: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2020
shocked
Not Shocked at all, #EndTime

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by krebdawise(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2020
J
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by phemmyajib(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2020
You're just looking for attention

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2020
lesbianism activated

Well as far as you give me my share grin to keep my soul intact and blood flowing.....ride on with your lesbianism.

10 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Kris4luv(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2020
her life her business

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Originakalokalo(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2020
“And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.”

The book of revelation.

All you do will follow you after here.

You shall give account of them all...

Come to Jesus, the advocate.

He will speak for you on that dreadful day....

Accept him today.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Mo3891: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2020
cool

So what is our business with Gambia woman's sex life

6 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Yankee101: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Confusion

Soon u go say you wan kill yourself again

Go to Jesus. Surgery, kinky sex, popularity etc won't fill your emptiness. Jesus will

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Andrew13: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Continue to de swing
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by AustineCJ: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Is this not the lady feeling depressed over a lover abi failed relationship few months back ?

12 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by puyol005(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2020
If men no pay, women go pay. The hustle continues

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by glosplendid(f): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2020
Uwa nmebi.... SMH

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Alexaonfleek: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2020
ok ooo Jangilova

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by RichBoy247: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2020
Ewu Gambia.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by benicta(f): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2020
Nothing surprises me anymore smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by DarkJeddi(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2020
A 7hreesome would be perfect.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by IfGodbeforus(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Humanity has lost its Purpose of Existence..
Iniquity,evil, Filthiness, Dirtiness, Immorality is all they not drink to High Stupor..

High Judgement looms over this Generation!

There is a Way that seems Right to a Man/Woman. The End is Death..

He/She that being often Reproved and Hardens his Neck will Suddenly be Destroyed and without Remedy!

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by revived: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by merieam16(f): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2020
And dis 1 too na news? her life, her business.Next!
Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by kingthreat(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Many girls are into this. A friend told me he codedly opened a lesbian page on facebook and that the number of requests from married women there is appalling.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by victorian(f): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Sighs Na wa

It's well o.

Local woman is tired.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways by Dedetwo(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2020
I am okay as long as she allows the girls to mow her lawn and the boys to drill the well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video) / Photos From 2face Idibia's Fortyfied Birthday Party / Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.