Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made (2229 Views)

New PS5 Games - Best PS5 Games Ever [detailed] / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / The Most Realistic Open World Survival Games Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
Vasaratti16

As the gaming business has become throughout the decades, so have the financial costs that games are getting. Numerous games have spent over 100m on their video games, and have spending plans as large as a portion of the best Hollywood blockbusters.

These best 10 are arranged by their aggregate costs, including improvement and advertising. The aggregate cost depends on 2016 expansion with the goal that we can get a more precise examination, since a portion of these games are somewhat more established.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
Deadpool - $102 Million+
Let me tell you a top secret you probably didn't know. The Dead video game was actually released three years before the actual movie. Deadpool is the prominent Marvel anti-hero – a great person but not precisely a kind of person I would advise you to emulate or one with good ethics. The game got commended for its hero's character but critics called attention to that the gameplay was constrained and moreover the game has been tormented with permitting issues with Marvel bringing about it getting expelled from on the web and physical stores numerous circumstances. The game's aggregate cost was around $100 million.

Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Max Payne 3 - $109 Million

Max Payne 3 is a third-person shooter game created by Rockstar Studios and distributed by Rockstar Games, in the game you play as the namesake hero Max Payne who is an investigator who has taken the law in his own hands after his better half and little girl were killed. The game cost $105 million to create and it isn't know what amount was spent on promoting

Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Red Dead Redemption - $109 Million+
Red Dead Redemption is the popular Western-themed video game created by Rockstar San Diego and distributed by Rockstar Games initially for the PS3 and the XBOX 360. It cost about $100 million to create with the advertising cost as of now obscure.

Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Too Human - $110 Million
Most gamers would not have heard about Too Human video game, and the explanation behind that will be that the game was somewhat of a flop. It was produced by Silicon Knights and distributed by Microsoft. It cost around of $100 million to create with the advertising spending obscure. The game was scrutinized for some peculiar choices, for example, an irregular utilization of controls and furthermore the demise activitys that took long and were unskippable. The game sold well toward the begin because of publicity at it was once in the best 10 smash hit games of the year anyway after the blemishes of the game turned out to be broadly known the deals plunged seriously.

Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Grand Theft Auto IV - $110 Million
Another 2008 title that was made with over $100 million, Grand Theft Auto IV's genuine cost would total to some degree completed the entire of $110 million. After only 24 hours from its release, GTA IV sold a striking number of 3.6 million copies, selecting a salary of $310 million.

By and by this is the thing that we'd call an enormous business accomplishment. It even broke 3 Guinness World Records : most astonishing gaining game in 24 hours, most raised pay made in 24 hours and speediest offering game in 24 hours

Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by ArcFresky(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Never heard of this games
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Destiny - $140 Million
The first Destiny game was distributed in 2014 and it picked up a considerable measure of media consideration on how much cash was spent on the game. The game was created by the amazing Bungie who are behind Halo and distributed by Activision. It isn't known what amount was spent on advancement and promoting correctly, be that as it may, the aggregate cost is set to be $140 million.

Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Star Wars: The Old Republic - $211Million+
Star Wars: The Old Republic is the freemium multiplayer form of Star Wars Knights Of the Old Republic. The game was created was Bioware and distributed by Electronic Arts and furthermore the LucasArts gaming division. The game expenses a gigantic $200 million to grow but it isn't known how much was spent on promoting so I  simply need to run with this figure.

Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
Final Fantasy VII - $214Million
Final Fantasy VII was a standout amongst the best Final Fantasy games in the well known franchise and is even viewed by numerous as one of the best games ever. It was produced by Square and distributed in various locales around the world by Square Enix, Sony Interactive Entertainment, and Eidos Interactive. It cost $45 million to create and $100 million was spent on showcasing the game.

Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
Grand Theft Auto V - $270 Million
In spite of being released in 2013 regardless it stays one of the greatest games today about 5 years after release. The game cost an astounding $265 million dollars with $137 million to create and $128 million to advertise. Furthermore, it paid off as the game produced over a billion in income and keeps on making the dinero.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - $276 Million
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was released in 2009, it was created by Infinity Ward. With the Call Of Duty series notorious for being produced by various studios which were part of the Activision Blizzard enterprise which was finally distributed by Activision. The game cost $50 million dollars to create and $200 million dollars to showcase bringing the aggregate cost to over $250 million.

cc: Lalasticlala Cao

Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Thegamingorca(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Grand Theft Auto V - $270 Million
In spite of being released in 2013 regardless it stays one of the greatest games today about 5 years after release. The game cost an astounding $265 million dollars with $137 million to create and $128 million to advertise. Furthermore, it paid off as the game produced over a billion in income and keeps on making the dinero.

What part of the city is this? Don't recall driving by skyscrapers with franklin in a bravado gauntlet painted blue and red
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by SonOFaGun(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

What part of the city is this? Don't recall driving by skyscrapers with franklin in a bravado gauntlet painted blue and red

Me too. Got me curious
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by GameGod(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thegamingorca:

It's a modded liberty city.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Thegamingorca(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
GameGod:

It's a modded liberty city.

Really

Wetin con carry liberty city into Los santos
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by GameGod(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Really

Wetin con carry liberty city into Los santos
Do u even know what is a mod undecided
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by GameGod(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Destiny 2 was $500m
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Thegamingorca(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
GameGod:

Do u even know what is a mod undecided

angry do you know what mods are?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Thegamingorca(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
GameGod:
Destiny 2 was $500m

Really
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Thegamingorca(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hold up...its a modded liberty pic with franklin as a character.

Makes sense
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Hold up...its a modded liberty pic with franklin as a character.

Makes sense
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
GameGod:
Destiny 2 was $500m

$500 Million is actually for the entire Destiny franchise (which includes 1 & 2 and any other one that is coming up) not just for one game
Thegamingorca:

Really
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by emmafrosh(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hello everyone,
You can get network data at affordable rates from emmalecs Telecoms and global services. You can also learn the data business and start making daily income.
Call or WhatsApp: 07065308237
God bless.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by GameGod(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Vasaratti16:

$500 Million is actually for the entire Destiny franchise (which includes 1 & 2 and any other one that is coming up) not just for one game

Alright,
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2018
Thegamingorca:

do u still play online?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Thegamingorca(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
do u still play online?
never have bruv
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thegamingorca:
never have bruv
then you haven't played gta5. Story mode is like 15% of the full gta 5 fun. Trust me
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Thegamingorca(m): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
then you haven't played gta5. Story mode is like 15% of the full gta 5 fun. Trust me

I trust you

I just don’t care
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I trust you

I just don’t care
ouch! That's not encouraging. Sorry for bringing this up... Cheers
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by Thegamingorca(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
ouch! That's not encouraging. Sorry for bringing this up... Cheers

I have too many games offline to play...and I've never tried online gaming from this axis that's why I don't care about the gta online
Re: 10 Most Expensive Video Games Ever Made by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I have too many games offline to play...and I've never tried online gaming from this axis that's why I don't care about the gta online
you won't know until you try.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xbox One To PS4 / Only 2 Can Protect You / The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.