Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game (2234 Views)

'criminal Case' Game On Android, Please Tell Me More About The Game. / *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? / BOKO HARAM - Play The Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by blinx4real(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2006
Ladies and Gents

This is the true test of genius, break it n u can present yourself worldwide as the master of all the Nerds. shocked shocked shocked

See Attachment

Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by Gamine(f): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2006
i dunno abt that but i am a genuis played 115 games and finished them lol!
test me!
Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by 1ofall(f): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2006
Okay, I don't usually play these games, but was bored, now Ithink I am stuck , I have gone about half way, will look at it agai later,
Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by blinx4real(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2006
Gamine the game is attached, I haven't seen anyone who's broken it yet, had a score of 18 myself and haven't been able to crack it yet. This is the test I tell you

1ofall: grin grin grin going Halfway is probably how far you'll go  tongue tongue tongue
Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by Cactus(m): 6:43am On Apr 24, 2006
I got 19 in about 40 minutes, its kind of brain racking and testing ones patience, well if anyone has the answers to the ones i missed kindly post that will help a lot.

my reason for attaching the result is that no one else has taken or is willing to take the test so anyone who has taken please post blinx especially

Intelligence is artificial/relative

Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by clemsonfan(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2006
This was my results, I scored a 29. This is theoretically an easy test, just a brain teaser.

No. Cryptic Answer
Sample 0 24 H in a D 24 hours in a day TRUE

1                 26 L of the A 26 letters of the alphabet                TRUE
2 7 D of the W 7 days of the week                                TRUE
3 7 W of the W 7 wonders of the world                TRUE
4 12 S of the Z 12 signs of the Zodiac                TRUE
5 66 B of the B 66 books of the bible                TRUE
6 52 C in a P (WJs) 52 cards in a pack (without jokers)        TRUE
7 13 S in the USF 13 stripes in the United States Flag       TRUE
8 18 H on a G C 18 holes on a golf course                TRUE
9 39 B of the O T 39 books of the old testament                TRUE
10 5 T on a F 5 toes on a foot                                                TRUE
11 90 D in a R A 90 degrees in a right angle                TRUE
12 3 B M (S H T R) 3 blind mice (See how they run)             TRUE
13 32 is the T in D F at which W F 32 is the temperature in degrees fahrenheit at which water freezes TRUE
14 15 P in a R T 15 players in a rugby team TRUE
15 3 W on a T 3 wheels on a tricycle TRUE
16 100 C in a R
17 11 P in a F (S) T 11 players in a football (soccer) Team TRUE
18 12 M in a Y 12 months in a year TRUE
19 13=UFS 13 is unlucky for some TRUE
20 8 T on a O 8 tentacles on a octopus TRUE
21 29 D in F in a L Y 29 days in february in a leap year TRUE
22 27 B in the N T 27 books in the new testament TRUE
23 365 D in a Y 365 days in a year                                 TRUE
24 13 L in a B D 13 loaves in a bakers dozen                 TRUE
25 52 W in a Y 52 weeks in a year TRUE
26 9 L of a C 9 lives of a cat TRUE
27 60 M in a H 60 Minutes in a hour TRUE
28 23 P of C in the H B 23 pairs of chromosomes in the Human Body TRUE
29 64 S on a C B 64 squares on a chess board TRUE
30 9 P in S A 9 provinces in South Africa TRUE
31 6 B to an O in C
32 1000 Y in a M
33 15 M on a D M C

Score 29
Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by Cactus(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2006
ur result is questionable due to the fact that u must have read the posting i made that will definitely make it a lil easier.
Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by clemsonfan(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2006
@CACTUS

angry  shocked angry I would'nt copy off of ANYBODY SH*T!! THAT IS F**ked up for real man. You can't just go around ACCUSING me like that, My SCORE on that test is for real.
Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by Rhodalyn(f): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2006
Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by dafman(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2006
This test has got nothing to do with intelligence, it's just some abbreviations that could mean anything.

Good work clemsonfan
Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by clemsonfan(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2006
@dafman

Thanks man, I say the same thing about this test it is not about intelligence.
Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by blinx4real(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2006
Intelligence is not about cracking ur brains bout something out of thing air . . . its simply how versed and exposed you are, how much information have u acquired and how much of them can you remember and use.

Cactus you have done a great job, u actually gave me some insight that I've never heard before.

Clemsofan, you still havent added much to the game just a few lines extra,  n we surely cant prove u dubbed cactus. I think we should work together to crack this rather  than brag bout how much we got.

by the way, pls learn to put something more in your heads than cussing!!
Re: The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game by blinx4real(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2006
Find attached my own original results

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, What Would Make You Buy A Pc Game Instead Of Pirating? / CLOSED / R4i Gold Plus R4ids Ver. 3d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.