Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (3644 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga by favre2k(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
I am looking to start selling organic honey imported from Nigeria here in Atlanta,GA.
Does anyone know a good channel to ship products to Atlanta.
I am also looking to talk to local small honey manufacturers about becoming my supplier.
   Thanks.
Re: Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga by yinkes(f): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2010
I can supply honey to u in large quantities, depending on the amount you need.
Re: Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2010
I would first check with US customs, make sure honey's not on the prohibited list.
Re: Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga by favre2k(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2010
yinkes:

I can supply honey to u in large quantities, depending on the amount you need.

Contact me on kjkd@tmo.blackberry.com lets discuss more about this venture.
Siena:

I would first check with US customs, make sure honey's not on the prohibited list.

I just checked and it says they prohibits food made from Animal materials. But i just came from Nigeria last month and brought in beans, egusi,crayfish and dry fish and i cleared customs at the airport, the only thing they took away from is the couple of yams i brought, it was on the prohibited list. Im surprised because there are Nigerian stores that sell yams here in Atlanta. I wonder how they brought it in.
Re: Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2010
favre2k:

Im surprised because there are Nigerian stores that sell yams here in Atlanta. I wonder how they brought it in.

Certain food items are prohibited from regular luggage, but may be imported in bulk packed in special containers. There would also have been a lot of paperwork, which you wouldn't have had bringing your yams in loose via regular checked-in stuff or hand luggage.

So, I'm talking "controlled import."
Re: Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga by phatrat: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Can you supply for 5tons of honey if so pls quote me prices and packaging thanks
yinkes: I can supply honey to u in large quantities, depending on the amount you need.
Re: Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga by brainpowerng(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
phatrat: Can you supply for 5tons of honey if so pls quote me prices and packaging thanks

If you are still interested, kindly send your request to brainpowerng@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga by Aliciakeys(f): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
I deal with quality and quality I deliver...
Mail rinnyb.ai@gmail.com if you are still interested.
Re: Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga by uchedim(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Carry a Parcel while traveling abroad or returning home from abroad & get paid!!

When someone we know is travelling Abroad, to a destination our love once live, we give them something to deliver to them. Or when someone we know is coming home from abroad, we either ask them to buy products(s) we want or ask our love once to buy it and give it to them do deliver to us. Although this happens once in a while, but we do send and receive parcel(cloths, food, documents, electronic gadgets, money, e.t.c ) with our small network of people travelling abroad and/or return Home from Abroad(Europe, America or Asia).

Now imagine that your small network can grow into a BIG VERIFIED NETWORK (Everyone can be verified by 2 to 3 persons in this Big Network and individual verification done by CarriParl), grow to the point, that any time you want to send or receive a parcel you can find someone travelling to the destination you want the parcel delivered to or find someone coming home to deliver the parcel to you.

Imagine you can get paid travelling, carrying a parcel for someone or Imagine you can always find someone who is travelling to carry and deliver your parcel to your love once faster and cheaper!

This is what the platformwww.carriparl.com is trying to do. We can change and disrupt the cargo industry together and empower ourselves doing it and this disruption can begin right at the heart of Africa, Nigeria.

We believe your Carriparl Network can deliver your parcel faster and cheaper and you make new friends or family while your at it!!

Join us grow the Carriparl network and start getting paid when you are travelling abroad.

Visit our Facebook group and read all about Carriparl and how we intend to solve the issues that might develop or issues users might be worried about. https://www./carriparl/
Re: Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga by okesola27: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
I can possibly supply you as soon as it is needed
contact me:08109325821

(1) (Reply)

Birth In Mexico / Info About Valuehandlers / New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.