Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fatality!!! Yemi Alade Uses “word Of Mouth” To Damage A Fan Who Called Her “old” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatality!!! Yemi Alade Uses “word Of Mouth” To Damage A Fan Who Called Her “old” (447 Views)

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age / DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fatality!!! Yemi Alade Uses “word Of Mouth” To Damage A Fan Who Called Her “old” by princeemmma(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
A fan got it hot from Nigerian songstress, Yemi Alade after he took to the comment area of her post to issue some sort of advice which ended with him calling her “old.” In response, Yemi Alade reciprocated the gesture and it was EPIC!!!

The songstress had taken to her Twitter page to share a photo of herself having a good time with two white-skinned girls believed to be non-Nigerians. As we all know, Yemi Alade doesn’t really run things inside Nigeria. Her shows are mostly outside the country, and she has made a lot of foreign acquaintances, the said girls believed to be two of them.

The fan took to the comment area of the photo and advised her to start a family, as she’s getting old. He wrote; “You are getting very old. Don’t you think you should start planning on your own family? Enjoyment like this won’t solve anything. Start a family and be a role model to other celebrities. I don’t mean to be rude. It’s just my little advice.”

Yemi replied saying; “We’re all getting old, my brother. But you won’t see me coming to your page to advise you to change your bleaching. And I don’t mean to be rude either. It’s my little advice oh.”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Can Guess Your Body Count Based On Your Relationship With Food / Nicki Minaj & Cardi B Exchange Blows At The New York Fashion Week (video) / I Took Blue Raspberries And Not Rohypnol – Skales On Drug Abuse Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.