Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age (36134 Views)

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son / 20 Vs 40: Omoni Oboli Shares Then Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by HumphreyGspot(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli has join the #oldagechallenge as she shares a photo of her she will look in her old age.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/oldagechallenge-omoni-oboli-shares.html?m=1

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Natoski5(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Every mumu tin go trend...anoda one go come again oo.. angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by NOL2dworld(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, Suicide is not the solution..

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Millerules(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
space
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Vikzz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
4th to comment grin im getting there grin

3 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by ominilongest(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
So

14 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by hisexcellency34: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
She looks like the oldest witch in my village

2 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Sabby1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
shocked
Soon, there will be suicide challenge

Everything most notably irrelevant things tends to trend in Nigeria and that's a confirmation that majority of our youths and elders are confidentially lazy

When will there be CHARITY CHALLENGE, BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION CHALLENGE, ACADEMIC CHALLENGE and so on

God have mercy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
I'll be the last man on earth to download /use this app

6 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by DOMINO001: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lucid1:
I'll be the last man on earth to download /use this app
No, I think I will be the last to download it

10 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by ayourbamie: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
i feel She'll be better than that

1 Like

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by joshing(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
not bad
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by BigBrother9ja: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheesy cheesy
The mumu boy wey do my own no try at all
But i no go post am tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by benny4wax(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
I refuse to partake in this pageantry of mental insanity in conformity to this digital idiosyncrasies. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by BizBayo: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
This App ehn...
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by BizBayo: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
DOMINO001:

But from the look of it, I will be the last to download it.

3 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by 9jaTalks(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by dexcira(f): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Her old age looks fine.
PROMO!! Buy a plot of land,pay in 20months. Ibeju lekki, the new commercial city of Lagos. 07064735376 enquiry/site inspection
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
I just dey pity TAIWO
OBJ and TINUBU have already met their Waterloos...

1 Like

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Cherrybae(f): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Very ugly stupid foolish husband snatched and broke olosho
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Lovelyn451(f): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
So why is this just trending now undecided...but this app has been existing for years
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by TANID(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Natoski5:
As Usual.

This One Na Old Witch. grin
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
What is the meaning of all these useless 'challenges'?
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by etrange: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Natoski5:

grin grin grin

That's how life works. You don't have to be angry. Even the house you'll build in future will likely be in conformity to trend. Things trend and pass and the cycle continues. Some have short life spans, we see them start and end. Others long, we're born into them and they outlive us. Whichever way, we're all in one way or another following trend!
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ishilove:
What is the meaning of all these useless 'challenges'?

Faceapp.

Omonis nudes done enter Russian server.
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by namiji2598: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Vikzz:
4th to comment grin im getting there grin
lol

Me:get out

2 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly stupid foolish husband snatched and broke olosho
Mtcheeeeeeew
When you LADIES fail to sit up, serious LADIES will inherit ur husbands

2 Likes

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Telvin7(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
BizBayo:

But from the look of it, I will be the last to download it.
you can also make yourself look younger too wink
Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
DOMINO001:

You must be a babe then

1 Like

Re: #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli Shares Photo Of Her Old Age by omok10(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
demonic app

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model / Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola / Ebuka Shares Pics From His Graduation As American University Honours Chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.