Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

DSTV And GOTV Reselling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DSTV And GOTV Reselling (1007 Views)

Starting Data,itunes Card,vtu And Free Banking System Reselling Business / Learn Data Bundle Reselling With Less Than #800 Start Up / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV And GOTV Reselling by VeeBuzzer(f): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hello guys, I have been seeing people promising to activate others dstv and gotv subscriptions for far lesser price than normal. Does anyone know how this is possible?
Re: DSTV And GOTV Reselling by uboma(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
If it is too good to be true, then it is not true afterall.

Renew your subscription using the regular method and avoid stories that touch...

1 Like

Re: DSTV And GOTV Reselling by VeeBuzzer(f): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
uboma:
If it is too good to be true, then it is not true afterall.

Renew your subscription using the regular method and avoid stories that touch...

I know, but this is real. I've tried them out and it worked. For 1500, I got my gotv plus activated instead of 1900. I just want to know how that's possible.
Re: DSTV And GOTV Reselling by Tunagee(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
VeeBuzzer:

I know, but this is real. I've tried them out and it worked. For 1500, I got my gotv plus activated instead of 1900. I just want to know how that's possible.

Where did u try it and it worked.
Re: DSTV And GOTV Reselling by uboma(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
VeeBuzzer:

All the best in your quest
Re: DSTV And GOTV Reselling by VeeBuzzer(f): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tunagee:

Where did u try it and it worked.
On WhatsApp, a guy was advertising it and I tried it, it worked.
Re: DSTV And GOTV Reselling by Tunagee(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
VeeBuzzer:

On WhatsApp, a guy was advertising it and I tried it, it worked.

U mean u gave the guy money and he activated it for u; as in u gave him N1500 and he activated gotv N1900 for u? Av seen such advert, but thought it was fraud. Even baxibox that does not charge any service charge would still collect N1900 from u to activate GOTV plus or Dstv 1900. Very strange.
Re: DSTV And GOTV Reselling by VeeBuzzer(f): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tunagee:

U mean u gave the guy money and he activated it for u; as in u gave him N1500 and he activated gotv N1900 for u? Av seen such advert, but thought it was fraud. Even baxibox that does not charge any service charge would still collect N1900 from u to activate GOTV plus or Dstv 1900. Very strange.

Exactly. That's why I really wanna know how it's possible. And he will still make his own gain, so he prob got bought it at 1k - 1200, and sells at 1500.
Re: DSTV And GOTV Reselling by Manbryto(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Luckily for you op, they have suspended it. Answer you didn't get and obviously you won't buy at that cheap rate again

(1) (Reply)

Does A Bet9ja Zonal Manager Have Any Right To Deny Me A License With This Excuse / Living Faith Church Free Skills Acquisition Program 2019-certificate Oriented / Chinese Manufacturer Look For Distributors/partners All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.