Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards (48500 Views)

Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE / Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by obafemee80(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2019

Are you good at spotting supercars from models like Rolls-Royces, Bentleys, Ferraris, Koenigseggs, Maybachs and Lamborghinis from a distance? And happy to get your hands dirty?

Then you need to see this amazing offer from North London company HushHush that gives car enthusiasts the opportunity to track down deserted supercars in the United Arab Emirates.

HushHush, dubbed the 'Amazon for millionaires' --- a company that offers millionaires the chance to buy luxury items from its website, says it will pay one lucky candidate a £30,000 (or ₦13.4m) basic salary plus commission for every deserted supercar that's acquired and sold.

Accommodation, flights and even living costs will also be covered as part of the dream job.

Aaron Harpin, founder of HushHush.com, said:

"This is a great opportunity for someone - and for us!

"It’s amazing that so many incredibly luxurious cars are just being abandoned and we want to be able to capitalise on this and offer the very best to our customers.

“Also, given their rarity, many of these cars could potentially appreciate in value, therefore could be a great investment.

"We’re hopeful that we will find someone with a passion for cars and the initiative to track down the finance companies and negotiate before cars are impounded by the authorities.

"This is a great opportunity - we’ve certainly never seen this type of job offered elsewhere and are excited to see the results."

Last month, AutoJosh revealed thousands of luxury motors that were dumped in Dubai by bankrupt owners.

Many of these high-end vehicles are recovered by the police if they are left on public roads, but others are dumped in car parks at airports or remote locations dubbed 'supercar graveyards' in an effort to evade the authorities.

Under Sharia Law, it is a criminal offence for the non-payment of debt, with offenders who fail to meet their repayments facing imprisonment.

After the financial crash in 2012, many foreigners, including British and American citizens, fled Dubai after finding their incomes could no longer keep up with their lavish lifestyles.

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/uk-firm-will-pay-you-n13-4m-yr-to-find-luxury-cars-from-models-like-rolls-royces-bentleys-and-bugattis-in-uae-supercar-graveyards/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by Mutemenot(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Boys una food don ready..
I dedicate this ftc to hustlers in Dubai, time to comb all household for abandoned machines shocked

Abeg someone should ask them if they are interested in buying Abandoned Aircraft cos I have one available

61 Likes

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by kokomaster3d: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Food is ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by olaolulazio(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
angry grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by orunmila144: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
cool
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by Newsloft: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
shocked
Give me d job bikko

if you need help on adsense Applications see my Signature
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by soberdrunk(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mtchewwww!!! As if they will give a Nigerian the job..... angry
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by lomprico(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
cool
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by Lexusgs430: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pesin wey chop..... Must sh.it am.......

1 Like

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by phoenix90(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
What am still doing here for fsake? Please lead me to the dusty plains of UAE my eye na correct spotter. I go spot collect millions for my people

2 Likes

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
How do we apply?

1 Like

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by grandstar(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anyone with half a brain could make a fortune buying these cars dirt cheap and reselling it for a bomb!

Anyway, it all depends on how these cars are disposed

1 Like

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
I'm on ground already.
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by b3llo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Am interested
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
I will be in Dubai next month
How do I contact the company
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by drips8(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Where do I sign up?
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
shocked,....... Not interested. Something wrong with this whole Trash

6 Likes

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by abkrgumel(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
cool autojosh and autoreport na u fit do this
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by yeman1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
How to apply ??
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Abeg how i fit reach here
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by Lovelife433(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oluwa ooh.

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Goodluck. Those cars belong to banks and we're repossessed. When you try to take one of them out, that is when you will know that they still have an owner.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by englishmart(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
The higher the pay,the riskier the job

1 Like

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by universe26(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
how can one apply? ;Dhow can one apply?
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by bennynaza(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
All of you shouting how do I apply?, that's how the sharia people will cut off your hands for stealing.

Abandoned property no be when stranger wan carry am. The owner go emerge from nowhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by Kendumazy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mheeen
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by SILVERLINES: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards by dotcomnamenamee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This New Mercedes Benz Design? (photos) / 2017 Mercedes GLE450 : The Latest Ride Of Davido, The Review! / Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.