Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Do I Recover Lost Ducuments? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Recover Lost Ducuments? (808 Views)

How To Recover Lost Data On Mac? / How Do I Recover My Datas After Formatting. / How Do You Recover Lost Files On Mac? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover Lost Ducuments? by supereagle(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Please the experts in this section help me out. I opened my computer this night and it displayed that I was running unsupported window 8. It asked me to upgrade to window 10 which I clicked the link, to my surprised nothing was updated and I did not see any of my saved Items in the hard drive. Please how can I restore all lost information. Whenever I type an item I am looking for, it will me that the document folder is empty. Also if press the shift key to type the second functions items in the number keys , it bring out other things eg shift key plus 2 will give " instead of @ symbol.

Thanks in advance.
Re: How Do I Recover Lost Ducuments? by Reeoman: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
with the issue if lost document. is the hard drive showing there is something on it?I men when I check the properties of the hard drive is it occupied or empty?
amid it empty definitely u will need a third party app to recover you data. app like easus. tho most of the app are paid app. if ur document are so vital I will advice u get it..
And as for the @ and " issue. it the keyboard u choose while selecting the installation of your windows probably ur keyboard is us keyboard layout and u choose UK keyboard while installing.
Fix
1. go to control panel and open "clock,language and region"
2. there'll be a pop-up then choose "keyboard ad languages" tab
3. then choose a default language as
English (USA) instead of some other formats...
if it has more than 1 format, remove other formats
Done...
Re: How Do I Recover Lost Ducuments? by supereagle(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Reeoman:
with the issue if lost document. is the hard drive showing there is something on it?I men when I check the properties of the hard drive is it occupied or empty?
amid it empty definitely u will need a third party app to recover you data. app like easus. tho most of the app are paid app. if ur document are so vital I will advice u get it..
And as for the @ and " issue. it the keyboard u choose while selecting the installation of your windows probably ur keyboard is us keyboard layout and u choose UK keyboard while installing.
Fix
1. go to control panel and open "clock,language and region"
2. there'll be a pop-up then choose "keyboard ad languages" tab
3. then choose a default language as
English (USA) instead of some other formats...
if it has more than 1 format, remove other formats
Done...

Thanks. Unfortunately. after long hours of scanning, I was told that trial version can only scan, I have to buy to buy the main one.
Re: How Do I Recover Lost Ducuments? by dxdiag(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Let me help u with the recovery process, whatsapp me on 070*6092*6756
Re: How Do I Recover Lost Ducuments? by polimaf(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Download recover it and use... I just did that for someone yesterday using receiver it software...

(1) (Reply)

Clean As New Direct Uk Used Laptops At Affordable Prices.. / HP 15 Fwm322 Laptop For Sale (nigerian Used) **(very Clean)** / Earn 300$ From Home Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.