Stats: 3,160,506 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong (26096 Views)

Busola Vs Fatoyinbo: "Evil Persists When Good People Keep Quiet"— Kate Henshaw / Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up – Harrysong / Stupid Boy, Keep Quiet - Davido To A Fan Who Said He Won't Have Hit Song In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Mouthgag: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Harrysong should keep quiet.

Na ur pikkin age mates u dey fight with since

Agbaya

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by kullozone(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by TimeManager(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
Harrysong dey craze. Nobody touches Kizz Daniel, dude is far better than the rest of the buch.

kiss the truth!

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by pocohantas(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
exporters101:

He's angry because Kizz didn't show up for the video shot became Ricky was there

Oh, now I get it.
Maybe it's that Headies award that's still causing beef o.

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by SureBozz(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please who is Harry Song? We don't know him out here in Togo.
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by ItzBIM(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Didn't he hear KD's verse before releasing the song?

I see nothing wrong with KD's lines. He also took shots at KC and e-money, make im see as e dey be.

Didn’t u read he wanted the fans to hear it .
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by TimeManager(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I no blame una. Nansense!
Tamara, I made you a promise.

kiss the truth!
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Mutemenot(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
The hate song wey harrysong dey sing these days . Quack everywhere . Just wasted MB listening to the said song

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by donbachi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
when a man don dey fu*ck a girl with a small boy,inside same room....dis na d end result.

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Gudwork(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
This my guy ehhh...

**No wonder the boy just de selense**

But bros I now understand why most of your songs na all about dissing.
Always prepared for anything controversial
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Shakushaku1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Lame attempt to promote a dead song. E no go still blow

No mind am see as e talk full basket and still shouting I dnt wanna talk abt it, u knew the song will cause gbege yet u released it cos u dnt wanna 'disappoint' fans.. Indeed na.. Naso u like us reach. U Jus wan trend oga

Now the funny thing is this fight will last more than the song itself I give it till September there's nothing spectacular abt selense and no ant of talks controversy can blow it.
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Neminc: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
I always knew kizz was a spoilt brat, the small boy no get manners at all

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Victor930(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
I just dey look shocked
Dem
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
psycoanalyst:
HARRYSONG should keep quite and face his career!

You too keep 'quite' and face your spelling

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Masama: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
What kiss daniel did was very bad, you guys should stop supporting bad thing. Yes we like his songs but when he misbehaves, we should not support him

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by 3verblazing(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
So now it's official.. Kizzdaniel and harrysong are beefing... Human beings seff.. Matter wey no reach matter... Radarada
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Harrysong, maybe your mumuness is as a result of your parents incestuous relationship, while kiss Daniels problem might be as a result of poverty and starvation he endured with his 30k salary while in G wide world
u don dey madt. (In saucekid voice)
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by zinizta: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
all these new guys... saying you are better than someone on his own track only Kanye west will dare do such...what effrontery!!!!! what recklessness!!!

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by chiochio1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
All that matters to me is that bebebe KC don get another writter grin grin

FlirtyKaren:
The war of words between Nigerian singers Kizz Daniel and Harrysong doesn't seem to be anywhere near ending. It all started when Harrysong released his new song, Selense, which featured Daniel.

Kizz Daniel had claimed that Harrysong breached the agreement they had when he was approached for the collaboration that also had Reekado Banks in it.

But in an interview with Segun Adebayo, Harrysong cleared the air on the controversy that has turned the two music stars against each other.

Excerpts below:

What informed your decision to do a remix of Selense at a time when the original version was still trending?

I really would not have talked about this matter because I have decided to move on, but because of those who don’t know what has been happening, I may be forced to speak on this. I had to stop the promotion of the first Selense because it was bringing the kind of positive attention that I envisioned for the song.

What do you mean by that?

I am somebody who likes to put his best into anything he does, and I always look out for those who could add value to my job; so if I did not get what I was looking for, I had to switch to Plan B. The plan B was the remix that had Iyanya and Dice Ailes on the remix version.

You were reportedly forced to stop promoting the song because of Kizz Daniel’s verse that seemed to have subtly told you he’s better than you. Is this true?

You may be right if you say he was one of the reasons or perhaps the major reason the promotion of the first Selense had to be discontinued. I didn’t expect him to jump on my song and put out words that are not right. He exhibited arrogance during and after the recording of the song and I was not very happy about it. It didn’t allow me to take the song to the level I wished to take it to.

Is it true that you said he was arrogant?

Kizz Daniel is too proud. I don’t know why a young boy like him can be so arrogant. You don’t just open your mouth and say anything because you feel you have the liberty to talk. Not to me. Not on my song. I would never take that from him.

People have been asking why you released the song if you were not comfortable with his track?

Let me tell you this today, I am a man of my words and I don’t like to dissapoint my fans, no matter what happens. They got me to this level and I am grateful for their love and support over the years. The fact is that I never wanted to release the song when I heard Kizz’s verse but I could not stop it because millions of people were waiting to hear what myself, Kiss and Reekado Banks would come up with on the song. Stopping its release would not be good enough, so I let it go.

Some people said you stoke this fire to serve as publicity stunt for the song to trend…

Publicity stunt? My career has never been built on stunts. I have dropped hit songs back to back and I have never been involved in any publicity stunt. My career is built on God’s grace, blessing, hard work and good will from the people. I would not have come this far if I was building my career on publicity stunt

Do you regret featuring him on the song?

No. I don’t. As I said, I have moved on to bigger things. There was no point sleeping on that matter. As a matter of fact, the remix is out and people love it and we are promoting it. You can feel the Selense fever everywhere.

Good music will sell itself, especially when it is coming from a serial hit maker. So, for now, nothing is stopping us. We are moving ahead. I have been busy performing at different shows and making every moment count.

What is the situation of things between you and Kizz now?

There is no situation. Everything is back to normal and I have not even seen him. I don’t want to talk about him because I am focusing on my job, not him. If I was thinking about him, I would not have released the remix.

For me to have abandoned the first ‘Selense’ should tell anyone that I am always quick to move on to the next plan. Nothing is capable of slowing me down. This is Harrysong, the man whose grace of God is sufficient for. Let’s talk about me and not anybody else. He’s a small boy who needs to be schooled.

Did you see his response to your claim, where he said you breached the agreement when you decided to bring Reekado Banks on the song without telling him?

What response? Do you call that a response? Is that a normal statement. I think he should go and fire whoever is handling his PR for him. He should put his house in shape. I had vowed I would not respond to this anymore. I am not paying attention to that right now. This matter is not for this moment. It would be addressed later. See let me tell you, Kizz Daniel should not force me to talk.

Did you tell him that Reekado Banks was going to be on the song?

I saw the concocted statement that was released from his stable on this matter. He should just keep quiet and focus on building his career rather trying to act funny with me. He claimed he did not have any issue with Reekado Banks in that statement that was released by one quack, who claimed to be part of his PR team.

So, he never wanted to work with Reekado Banks?

This is the same Kizz Daniel that said he never wanted to have anything to do with Reekado Banks when he heard that he would be on ‘Selense’ with him. Now he came out to the public to say he has no issue with Reekado Banks.

He should learn how to put his house in order. I feel sorry for the boy. As of the time of recording the song, he said he would not do anything for Reekado Banks for personal reasons. So, if he has reconciled with Reekado Banks now, congratulations to him. His ignorance and those around him is becoming so glaring.

It has been more than a year since you floated your record label, Alter Plate; what has been happening to the project?

The project is big and we are moving on steadily. We have quite a number of projects we have lined up. Albums, videos, concerts and more are coming. We are not new to taking big steps because that has always been our goal. That is why we have come this far in less than a year.

A lot has happened to you in the last one year. You left Five Star Music and you have been enjoying your career since then. What do you think about your career at this point?

I am grateful to God for how far I have come. I am working hard every day to make sure I build a strong brand for myself. I don’t ever want to be involved in any controversy. I am not interested in all that drama. I have moved up the ladder and God has been good to me. Let us just keep working hard and remain thankful.

https://lailasnews.com/kizz-daniel-should-keep-quiet-and-grow-up-harrysong/

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by FaceThem: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
Make Una No Fight o
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by kennypoka2(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Masama:
What kiss daniel did was very bad, you guys should stop supporting bad thing. Yes we like his songs but when he misbehaves, we should not support him

What is the misbehave abeg? You asked me to be on your track, I sent my verse. If you don't like it, simply say you don't like it and ask for another one or you simply remove it and release the one you have. But no, my guy mixed everything together, released it and then did another one, thereby creating controversy around the first song. Please, if that is not stupidity, what else is that? Harrysong is not that good. He's not even up to flavour talk more of Kizz Daniel.. Abeg, he should park well with all his rants .. If you no like a verse, why release it? Why? Which fans asked for it? Since people have been asking for wizkid album, he release am? Is he still not relevant? Harrysong or harrysing, shut up and stop acting like an immature agbaya!!

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Chrisbeks: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kizz no try at all, behaving like pikin weh no get home training
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by OliveCynosure(f): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Not like it's my business though but, how does pride profit a man?
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by OlaPhils(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
WHO BE THIS HARRYSONG?
WETIN EM DEY SING?

KIZZ DANIEL BETTER PASS EM PAPA
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by OlaPhils(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
SureBozz:
Please who is Harry Song? We don't know him out here in Togo.

NA ONE GUY LIKE THAT, WHO SINGS IN BEER PALOUR
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Tamarapetty(f): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
TimeManager:
Tamara, I made you a promise.
kiss the truth!
Lol, ok
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by exporters101: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh, now I get it.
Maybe it's that Headies award that's still causing beef o.
It could be really
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
thesicilian:
Two upcoming artistes.

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by sportfeva(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
This appears like a stunt. Though, I just discovered the song and Kizz line.

Why did he release it if he doesn't like it?
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by zinizta: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
i withdraw my earlier comment....

here is Kizz daniel's verse and Harry's last verse

[Verse2–Kiss Daniel]
Because I leave, dem want to finish me, dem say You people ,I swear to man na God go punish,dem say If the shirt is fake,blame it on the stylist,dem say Kiss Daniel is a musician, am not a stylist For this industry, name be greatest , selense Harrysong dey try,but him self know Baba na maddest ,selense Weytin happenif ilike Chidinma?[Alright]

[Verse4–Harrysong]
Ih yeIhye, a little piece of advice for boy Kiss,selenseoh, se Respect my experience, don’t be childish, selense oh, se Cos the older the wine oh, selense The stronger thewine oh, selense Sohumble yourself oh, selense Eh He justdeystartoheh

seeing this it is clear i was guilty of jumping to conclusions.... Harrysong being the older should have acted more maturely ...terrible!!!
Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by Lozano: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
zinizta:
i withdraw my earlier comment....

here is Kizz daniel's verse and Harry's last verse

[Verse2–Kiss Daniel]
Because I leave, dem want to finish me, dem say You people ,I swear to man na God go punish,dem say If the shirt is fake,blame it on the stylist,dem say Kiss Daniel is a musician, am not a stylist For this industry, name be greatest , selense Harrysong dey try,but him self know Baba na maddest ,selense Weytin happenif ilike Chidinma?[Alright]

[Verse4–Harrysong]
Ih yeIhye, a little piece of advice for boy Kiss,selenseoh, se Respect my experience, don’t be childish, selense oh, se Cos the older the wine oh, selense The stronger thewine oh, selense Sohumble yourself oh, selense Eh He justdeystartoheh

seeing this it is clear i was guilty of jumping to conclusions.... Harrysong being the older should have acted more maturely ...terrible!!!
And I guess kizz Daniel being the younger has a right to insult harrysong abi? Mtcheeew

Re: Kizz Daniel Should Keep Quiet And Grow Up - Harrysong by TimeManager(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, ok
I hardly do this but I found something unique about you.
kiss the truth!

Cossy Orjiakor Denies Assault Claims By Fiancé - He Has Anger Issues — (photos) / Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For / Peter And Paul Okoye In A Studio Working Together (photo)