Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p (37510 Views)

Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons / Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / Loaded Truck Ram Into Residential Houses In Iwaro , Benue - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by dingbang(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2018
Jabioro:
Re_read the post oga..it was an empty tanker heading to refinery to load..
reread my post bro... Esp the part I wrote accident/explosion. Which is a 50/50 case.. It may or may not result in an explosion.
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2018
What is happened to thses reporter...... The same accident was reported yesterday targed say the tanker ran into school in Edo state,y is it De same tanker kill 4 in bar in r/state.
God deyyyy dose reporter fear God
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Wizywiz(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2018
kerry57:
I saw this news yesterday elsewhere and they said its a school it crashed into, now nairaland says it's a beer parlour, which one we go believe bloggers?
it happened to do beer parlour opposite direction government school.. I was going to a wedding wen it happened around 1pm...
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Pavore9:

You arle really observant. Same picture, two incidents!
Y also reason am . I'm tire ooo
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by IbokPatrick(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2018
kerry57:
I saw this news yesterday elsewhere and they said its a school it crashed into, now nairaland says it's a beer parlour, which one we go believe bloggers?
my Brother....
Yesterday,this particular pics and news was telling us about Edo School and today,its telling us about PH beer parlour.....
Uyo church loading...
Bloggers..

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Emmafe(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2018
RIP cry cry cry

Check my signature for Samsung phones
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by mostmorgan: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2018
kerry57:
in Benin and now port Harcourt
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by manmustwac(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2018
What do you expect in a country where vehicles are not routinely checked for road worthiness. When any tom dick and harry can take any vehicle and drive it on the road regardless of the age condition and wear and tear of the vehicle accidents are bound to happen. In a first world country when a vehicle reaches a certain age it has to go to the car doctor for regular check ups and the car doctor will issue that vehicle with a certificate to say that the vehicle is eligible to be driven on the road
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Countersam(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Four persons were on Saturday crushed to death by a tanker in Rumuapara community in the Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. The tanker rammed into a bar where the four persons were drinking, killing all of them on the spot.

The vehicle heading for Eleme Refinery to load petroleum product, skidded off the road due to break failure.

A source disclosed that an SUV parked by the side of the road was destroyed by the tanker.

The incident, which happened at about 3.45pm, was said to have shocked residents of the area, who wondered how the heavy duty vehicle rammed into the beer palour.

The driver of the vehicle swerved off the road when he noticed the break failure.
The policemen attached to Rumuokoro Police Station later arrived the scene and took away bodies of the deceased.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/tragedy-as-tanker-rams-into-beer-palour.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Chibuzoc(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Lol, no be the govt approved school wey tanker jam for Edo be this
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by donpapachi(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2018
dkronicle:
I saw this news yesterday and it says the tanker ran into a school building ans no one died. Today thesame building is beer palour and 4died. Who i go believe?
I tire ooh my broda fake new every where
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Manred0(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2018
Worse place to die. What will they tell their creator now. grin
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by taurusmena1(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2018
Can't help BT smile at ur statement.abeg where did u get this quote of urs from?
EmekaBlue:
Died high maybe....chai sad

No matter how u get high...U can't b higher than d Most High.

May their souls R.I.P
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by zzbrodah: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2018
dkronicle:
I saw this news yesterday and it says the tanker ran into a school building ans no one died. Today thesame building is beer palour and 4died. Who i go believe?

Some people,out of stupidity will just be spreading fake news.
That building doesnt look like a beer parlour.
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by swaggprofessor(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Four persons were on Saturday crushed to death by a tanker in Rumuapara community in the Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. The tanker rammed into a bar where the four persons were drinking, killing all of them on the spot.

The vehicle heading for Eleme Refinery to load petroleum product, skidded off the road due to break failure.

A source disclosed that an SUV parked by the side of the road was destroyed by the tanker.

The incident, which happened at about 3.45pm, was said to have shocked residents of the area, who wondered how the heavy duty vehicle rammed into the beer palour.

The driver of the vehicle swerved off the road when he noticed the break failure.
The policemen attached to Rumuokoro Police Station later arrived the scene and took away bodies of the deceased.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/tragedy-as-tanker-rams-into-beer-palour.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Na y una sabi give fake news like dis just to promote una traffick?? This accident happened in benin n no lives were lost. The tanker skidded off the road but it rammed into a government school. U can zoom on the wooden frame of the roof where its boldly written.... Verify ur news b4 posting gabbage
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by spicebomb(f): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2018
I am confused,earlier news said the tanker skidded off the road and rammed into a school in Edo state.
Even so,this does not look like a beer parlour.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Jabioro: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
reread my post bro... Esp the part I wrote accident/explosion. Which is a 50/50 case.. It may or may not result in an explosion.
How can empty tanker explode?
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by rummmy: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2018
kerry57:
that place don't even look like a beer parlour to start with.... It looks like one school in Edo state..
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by AnanseK(m): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2018
peterson:
What a tragedy...May their souls find rest.
Can't wait to see the rail lines running to minimise the stress and incessant accidents occasioned by these untrained trailer drivers' recklessness.

Agreed. For more rail lines vote Buhari. All these other noise makers will never do it. They will just buy personal estates with the money. Ignore the thugs on Nairaland.
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by kyutepanda(f): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2018
M jez wondering what those that died will tell God
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by SureBozz(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2018
dkronicle:

I observed the exact same thing. The first news said it was a primary school in Edo State. Same building and same SUV destroyed but said the school was closed so no casualties. Now same truck and SUV damaged in beer parlor in PH and 4 dead.
This is a complete sign that these moderators can post unconfirmed news at any time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by EmekaBlue(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2018
taurusmena1:
Can't help BT smile at ur statement.abeg where did u get this quote of urs from?
random sayings
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by JEG2018(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2018
sad...
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Ologunsunny: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Silly bloggers. I passed through this place yesterday while returning to Abuja from Edo state. No one died and it happened in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by RevenGeMission: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2018
How many times have you taken your own vehicle for road worthiness test ??

it's easy to blame others
Franking:
Useless country where road worthiness for vehicles is never taken seriously.
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by abdulmalik3(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2018
kerry57:
it's even on nairaland that it's school.
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by oladele00(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2018
So one can't drink alcohol in peace again... I doubt the story though
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by steam74: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2018
kerry57:

I tire.
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2018
OP YOU LIE!
I give up on BLOGGERS

Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2018
dkronicle:

I thought I was seeing double.

The rate of false stories on Nairaland front-page is at an epidemic level.
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by SUNDICOS(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Liar, why you dey lie like this naa?
What a beautiful liar!
Is this image not from petrol tanker loses control
to Edo school?now ph mtchwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) / Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) / Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.