Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status (24988 Views)

Omoni Oboli Sprays Money On Chioma Akpotha On Her 42nd Birthday / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by damiloladuke: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Davido’s girlfriend, Rowland Chioma's admission status at Babcock University is yet to be confirmed as the management of the school has refused to provide information on that.

According to Sunday Scoop, the school’s Director of Communications and Marketing, Joshua Suleiman, when contacted, said it was not possible for him to know every student in the school.

He stated:

“I don’t know the person; you know I cannot know every student. But I can give you the number of the students’ development staff; I am not sure they will also know her unless they find out. I manage the school’s information, but we have about 10,000 students. Even lecturers don’t know all the students in their class.”

The Associate Vice-President, Students’ Development, Dr. Williams, who Joshua said was in the best position to have Chioma’s details, also referred this reporter to the Registrar’s Office.

She stated:

“It is only the registrar that can give you such information. If you go to our website, you will find their phone numbers there.”

Babcock University refuses to provide information on Chioma’s admission status

Upon calling a number found on their website, a young woman who identified herself as Funke, confirmed Chioma as a student at Babcock University.

She said:

“Oh, Chioma! The girl dating Davido! She is our student, but the person to give you more information about her is not here. I will give you the director of communications’ number (Joshua). He is in the position to tell us to give out the information you need.”

The director of communications later insisted that he would make inquiries and get back, but he didn’t.

He said,

“Someone has told me they know her, but I will like to find out her department. I don’t know whether she is still a student or not. When I find out before the close of work today, I will let you know. Like I said earlier, I don’t know if there is anyone by that name in the university.”

Also, Sunday Scoop sent a mail to an email attached to Babcock University’s website –info@babcock.edu.ng.

The content of the mail was to know Chioma’s admission status, but there was still no response from the school.

https://lailasnews.com/babcock-university-refuses-to-provide-information-on-chiomas-admission-status/

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by ikemesit4477: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2018
These people are just stressing their self for nothing, while chioma is somewhere riding big c*ck like no Man's business! cheesy

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by amaniro: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2018
why would they even release that kind of information. It's confidential!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Mrop(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yea its private

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by nonxo007(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Can you see how jobless some people can be?? Asin the young girl is making hundreds of millions, flying far and near, meeting people and one jobless illiterate who is hungry is looking to see if she's in school or not...God help the Id10t making this nonsense investigation and for the OP may you not see water to baf tomorrow as for the MOD you'll not see tissue or water to use in the toilet tomorrow.... Haters club or Nairaland (HCN)

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Betakeshi: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by sullenx(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Optimus head to head league

2400547-547211
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by 9jaBloke: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
What's sunday scoop's biz with Chioma's admission status? I hope this info was verified.

19 Likes

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by CSTR1005: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Dem tell una say the girl wan go school?

5 Likes

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Shortyy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
So Chioma's admission is now our problem in this country eh kwa?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by inoki247: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
is the information going to make 1$ equal 1naira our bloggers are now jobless

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Smooth278(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Why the hell are they interested in her admission status? She is neither a politician nor holds any public office so why the scrutiny.... Useless and jobless people...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Dalighted(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Buh why do u care.. Ain't u that busy.. No wonder pmb said u r lazy.. This is Nigeria though.. Laziness is allowed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Alejoc(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin

Fishy!
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Awoo88: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pikin wen abandoned school follow panis wen fit buy her Ferrari na him so una dey fry akara on top her matter? That journalist no get work

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by obaataaokpaewu: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Person wan "waste" FOI act on Chioma? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Midastorch(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
damiloladuke:
Davido’s girlfriend, Rowland Chioma's admission status at Babcock University is yet to be confirmed as the management of the school has refused to provide information on that.

According to Sunday Scoop, the school’s Director of Communications and Marketing, Joshua Suleiman, when contacted, said it was not possible for him to know every student in the school.

He stated:

“I don’t know the person; you know I cannot know every student. But I can give you the number of the students’ development staff; I am not sure they will also
know her unless they find out. I manage the school’s information, but we have about 10,000 students. Even lecturers don’t know all the students in their class.”

The Associate Vice-President, Students’ Development, Dr. Williams, who Joshua said was in the best position to have Chioma’s details, also referred this reporter to the Registrar’s Office.

She stated:

“It is only the registrar that can give you such information. If you go to our website, you will find their phone numbers there.”

Babcock University refuses to provide information on Chioma’s admission status

Upon calling a number found on their website, a young woman who identified herself as Funke, confirmed Chioma as a student at Babcock University.

She said:

“Oh, Chioma! The girl dating Davido! She is our student, but the person to give you more information about her is not here. I will give you the director of communications’ number (Joshua). He is in the position to tell us to give out the information you need.”

The director of communications later insisted that he would make inquiries and get back, but he didn’t.

He said,

“Someone has told me they know her, but I will like to find out her department. I don’t know whether she is still a student or not. When I find out before the close of work today, I will let you know. Like I said earlier, I don’t know if there is anyone by that name in the university.”

Also, Sunday Scoop sent a mail to an email attached to Babcock University’s website –info@babcock.edu.ng.

The content of the mail was to know Chioma’s admission status, but there was still no response from the school.

https://lailasnews.com/babcock-university-refuses-to-provide-information-on-chiomas-admission-status/

Going about the poor girl's life, you guys are very stupid, the opposite is stupid, the caller is stupid, even the organisation "Sunday scoop" is stupid....
The school owes you nothing... Olofo people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Sharpshooota: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
Education is not for everyone

They should free this girl abeg
Her punna is bringing in the money

Until she gets dumped though undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Olulinks(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
amaniro:
why would they even release that kind of information. It's confidential!
Confidential, for where! Just to confirm if truly you're a student of a particular school, when they're not asking about your health status.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Realrealtor: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
So some people are so concerned about Chioma's admission status that they had to contact the school management. nawa o..

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by amaniro: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Olulinks:

Confidential, for where! Just to confirm if truly you're a student of a particular school, when they're not asking about your health status.
Why do to u want to know if she were a student. Does she owe you any student. People!!!! sit down and mind your fuvcking business

9 Likes

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by TundeBricklayer: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless bitch who gave up education for davido and his short dick, I pray he dumps her ass and smelly pussy, useless ugly Igbo slut
That's how your sisters and children will be address by strangers, dumb Yoruba idio.t always thinking through your anus. Od.e you forgot that Igbo blood flows in Davido's body, his grandmother is from Igbo tribe.

16 Likes

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Mankosi: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmm na wa for this people o.
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by Anuoluwaosinubi: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
useless bitch who gave up education for davido and his short dick, I pray he dumps her ass and smelly pussy, useless ugly Igbo slut
Honestly you are a sad and frustrated individual. Continue hating on someone who does not know you exist.

13 Likes

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by techstack: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who is asking, its private

She doesn't need it anymore cos she has assurance(cert) already
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by idonhammer: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
So all your problems and prayer is for davido to dump chioma? Guy u need serious help.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by dukie25: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
What difference would it make if she is attending or attended the uni? Jobless bloggers.
Re: Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status by SAMBARRY: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
See Wahala people go through on top another person's life. Why don't you stop minding her buisness and mind yours

Ps: I'm not a fan of her but it's just plain stupid going through all this nonsense to get chiomas info. OK if you get it, how much is the information going to fetch you or how will it add value to your life?

Some things are just plain stupid and dumb. An adult for that matter .meanwhile chioma will start feeling like she's all that because people are digging into her life

Moreover this one they're playing the reporter and sending him arodan by passing him to each other, go and meet Williams, go and meet Joshua, isn't it obvious they don't want to release the information?

Before the reporter gets to the other person's office, the person he just left his office will call the other that one reporter is coming, tell him to meet another person.

Afterall we're all Nigerians na. We know how things operate. Instead of telling him straight up that we can't give you her information because it's unethical or unprofessional releasing a students information to just anybody or any reporter because it's confidential or it will look like we're breaching the students trust in entrusting her information to us which is for academic purpose, they're now playing on his intelligence

I'm sure they'll be saying to each other toba rin gbo gbo babcock tan, oun Loma kuro funra e. Kosi anybody tomasofun Tobati su

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Allegedly Beat-up A Photo-Journalist At A Lagos Event? / Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover / Osas Ighodaro Vs Dakore Akande: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.