Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem (1278 Views)

The Story Of The Donkey And The Tiger / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / Guys Putting Pepper Into Toto Of Caught Slay Queen Who Stole Phones (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by LuciferChristi: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2018
Do you remember Jesus stole a donkey & rode it into Jerusalem?

Donkey didn't belong to him. That morning while strolling, Jesus overheard the Master giving specific instructions to the shepherd guarding the donkey that he'll send two servants to retrieve the donkey later in the day.

Then being a wise-ass, Jesus instructed his zombie disciples to go tell the shepherd "The Master sent them".

The shepherd released the donkey without knowing it wasn't the real Master who sent them.

Jesus was just a plain thief.

Later that day, the Master returned and couldn't find his donkey, he had the shepherd put to death.

The Bible didn't tell you that part did it?

That's because in AD 325, about 300 Bishops met in Nicaea (now Iznik in modern day Turkey), under the Roman Empire at the behest of Emperor Constantine I. This meeting was known as the Council of Nicaea.

The Council of Nicaea is the most significant event that shaped Christianity into what it is today. Here, the Divinity of Jesus Christ was discussed & voted upon & any books that showed Jesus as an ordinary man was removed & burned. Examples include the Gospel according to Phillip & the Book of Enoch. Thus only books where Jesus was portrayed as divine was retained & has endured till this very day.

Good morning.

lalasticlala, people need to know

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by hisgrace090: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2018
Too late!
Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by Heartbender: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2018
Isaiah 14:12-19 King James Version (KJV)

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by LuciferChristi: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2018
Heartbender:
Isaiah 14:12-19 King James Version (KJV)

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Bla bla bla... bla bla bla

Kindly argue with facts not with the same edited Bible.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by Heartbender: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2018
By facts you mean from your delusions?
LuciferChristi:

Bla bla bla... bla bla bla

Kindly argue with facts not with the same edited Bible.

Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by oglalasioux(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2018
It won't make front page but the bashings OP will receive for exposing this obvious fact will be very entertaining.

sipping coffee...
Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by LuciferChristi: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2018
Heartbender:
By facts you mean from your delusions?

What delusions?

You are the deluded one here. The Council of Nicaea exists. Everything I typed exists/happened. You seem to be ignorant about your own religion.

Can you provide any evidence that it doesn't?
Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by Heartbender: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2018
The Council of Nicaea was made up of the Universal Church which comprises of the church in Rome, Messopotamia, Jerusalem, etc They had disagreements and agreements. In the book of John, Jesus was called Lord and God by Thomas. If there was any editing, Jesus himself said the Father was greater than the Son. Don't you think those would have been removed too? So you want me to depend on works of heresy and ignore my bible? Wow. I should leave truth and find some conviction in lies? Even the works you ask me to draw reference from still have inconsistencies. They still call Jesus God. I have the Forbidden Books of the Bible and read each Book of the compilation extensively and not basing my answer based on someone's knock off idea of what he read. I won't argue with you. I won't stone you for insulting my God either as your aim is to drag as many as you can with you to your doom. But I will tell you that in Romans 8:1 bible says "there is no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus". Outside of him is condemnation in eternal damnation. Even the Koran asks Muslims (and Mohammed) if they are in doubt to ask those who read the Torah(old testament) and injeel (new testament) which are Christians and even said on the day of judgment Christ will judge the anti Christ. You see? Lucifer that you so admire reveals half truths. Christ who turned water to wine, walked on the sea, raised the dead, healed the sick, forgave sins, got money from fishes at the (river) bank is whom your apostates inform you in their hallucinations to be a thief? Do you read and be knowledgeable or you have let madness take your better form? You should seek the Saviour's mercy. Shalom
LuciferChristi:

What delusions?

You are the deluded one here. The Council of Nicaea exists. Everything I typed exists/happened. You seem to be ignorant about your own religion.

Can you provide any evidence that it doesn't?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by LuciferChristi: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2018
Heartbender:
The Council of Nicaea was made up of the Universal Church which comprises of the church in Rome, Messopotamia, Jerusalem, etc They had disagreements and agreements. In the book of John, Jesus was called Lord and God by Thomas. If there was any editing, Jesus himself said the Father was greater than the Son. Don't you think those would have been removed too? So you want me to depend on works of heresy and ignore my bible? Wow. I should leave truth and find some conviction in lies? Even the works you ask me to draw reference from still have inconsistencies. They still call Jesus God. I have the Forbidden Books of the Bible and read each Book of the compilation extensively and not basing my answer based on someone's knock off idea of what he read. I won't argue with you. I won't stone you for insulting my God either as your aim is to drag as many as you can with you to your doom. But I will tell you that in Romans 8:1 bible says "there is no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus". Outside of him is condemnation in eternal damnation. Even the Koran asks Muslims (and Mohammed) if they are in doubt to ask those who read the Torah(old testament) and injeel (new testament) which are Christians and even said on the day of judgment Christ will judge the anti Christ. You see? Lucifer that you so admire reveals half truths. Christ who turned water to wine, walked on the sea, raised the dead, healed the sick, forgave sins, got money from fishes at the (river) bank is whom your apostates inform you in their hallucinations to be a thief? Do you read and be knowledgeable or you have let madness take your better form? You should seek the Saviour's mercy. Shalom

So what happened at the Council of Nicaea? Why were those books removed? What were they hiding? You sound hypocritical when you say you stand by your Bible despite knowing the fact that your Bible was edited & trimmed down. Why?

Have you read the Gospel of Phillip where his disciples showed resentment at how he treated Mary Magdalene above them & the fact that Jesus did sleep with her often & kiss her in their presence?
Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by Heartbender: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Nothing was removed. Why do you believe a book was removed and to this day even the Anglican church, the Mother of "Rebels" still abides by the Bible....even the ever dissenting Jehovah's Witnesses. JW has made alterations but why hasn't it made this addition? your Conspiracy Theories are taking you on a highway to hell, amigos
LuciferChristi:

So what happened at the Council of Nicaea? Why were those books removed? What were they hiding? You sound hypocritical when you say you stand by your Bible despite knowing the fact that your Bible was edited & trimmed down. Why?

Have you read the Gospel of Phillip where his disciples showed resentment at how he treated Mary Magdalene above them & the fact that Jesus did sleep with her often & kiss her in their presence?
Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by LuciferChristi: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2018
Heartbender:
Nothing was removed. Why do you believe a book was removed and to this day even the Anglican church, the Mother of "Rebels" still abides by the Bible....even the ever dissenting Jehovah's Witnesses. JW has made alterations but why hasn't it made this addition? your Conspiracy Theories are taking you on a highway to hell, amigos

The Anglican Church was formed over a thousand years after the Council of Nicaea had already altered the Bible so how can they possibly have a say over it?

Jehovah Witness of less than 200 years? Mr. Man can you give me credible counterpoints to work with? Why don't you include RCCG & Winners?

These churches broke away from the Catholic Church & the reasons for their rebellion is based on Biblical arguments. The same Bible that was edited!

Meaning that their foundations were already edited - whether Catholic, Anglican, Baptist or Celestial sef.

PS: You said nothing was removed yet earlier, you said you have the Forbidden Books of the bible. So why are those books forbidden? Why are they not in the Bible?

You speak from two sides of your mouth.

Re: How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem by Heartbender: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
The Forbidden books of the Bible is what the Compilation is called. Is every building called a "church" a place of worship for Christians? So from your argument the bible was edited and you know of a book of Philips, don't you think church denominations (especially the Protestants) would add them to their bibles and quote them with authority? Except of course such heresy has been, as always would be, identified for the blasphemy it is and you still peddle it. It's just commmon sense. E.g there is an awareness of omissions, this awareness must begin an awakening which in turns starts a need and desire to correct the "mischief". Oga, see eh...I cannot stand in the way of lucifer and his final destination. Bye
LuciferChristi:

The Anglican Church was formed over a thousand years after the Council of Nicaea had already altered the Bible so how can they possibly have a say over it?

Jehovah Witness of less than 200 years? Mr. Man can you give me credible counterpoints to work with? Why don't you include RCCG & Winners?

These churches broke away from the Catholic Church & the reasons for their rebellion is based on Biblical arguments. The same Bible that was edited!

Meaning that their foundations were already edited - whether Catholic, Anglican, Baptist or Celestial sef.

PS: You said nothing was removed yet earlier, you said you have the Forbidden Books of the bible. So why are those books forbidden? Why are they not in the Bible?

You speak from two sides of your mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Effluent Treatment Plant Manufacturer, Maintenance & Services In India / Tiwa Gears: Quality T-shirts That Shows Pride In Our Roots. Proudly Nigerian / Longest Thread Ever On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.