Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) (85071 Views)

See The Beautiful Things You Will Miss Before You Kill Yourself (photos Inside) / Some Gatherings Are Like This, True/false? / How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you are like this, don't kill yourself, ask for help, lessen the load, or loose the rope and run freely.

Only the wise will understand. You can be useful for some other important things.

225 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
zexy2030:
If you are like this, don't kill yourself, ask for help, lessen the load, or loose the rope and run freely. Only the wise will understand. You can be useful for some other important things.
Loll
Nice pictorial representation

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Bluehill1051: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
OP are you saying you are a donkey?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
A perfect example of first born responsibilities in Africa. Especially first son.
grin grin

500 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Whitefowl: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmmmmmm Deep

8 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by kheny12(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
A perfect example of husband who takes all the responsibility in his head.House rent,NEPA bill,school fees,feeding money,hospital bill etc.it's not easy to be a man.

377 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
zexy2030:
If you are like this, don't kill yourself, ask for help, lessen the load, or loose the rope and run freely. Only the wise will understand. You can be useful for some other important things.

op, can I ask for help from people in Facebook?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
like publicly ask for help?

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Turn of your phones this Xmas if you are not able.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Ifecobestie(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
nna!!madooo!! lesson to learn,can't stop laughing. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by maynattion(f): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Only the wise will definitely understand this. smiley
Thank you OP.

47 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
This goes to us wey wan meet deadlines by fire by force.

Na who dey alive and get good health dey hustle o.

Make man no go quench.

26 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Gee001: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
No go dey do pass yourself

4 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Homers123(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
ceeroh:
A perfect example of first born responsibilities in Africa. Especially first son.
grin grin
That load is dang heavy bro, seriously heavy.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Dreiwizzy: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
ceeroh:
grin grin
For reasonable first sons only. Some are selfish, they don't care at all

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Slawormir: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
ceeroh:
grin grin
Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are a real niggarrr
( especially when the father nor get any sense of responsibility like my father)

I don't sleep day and night!
Because when i think about my responsibilities i can't sleep
I need to master the huzzle to conquer the struggle!

I remember last year when my younger sister was admitted in irrua hospital after ekpoma for just fever o.
I saw hell as the first son

I spent almost 450,000 naira( every day blood test, pcv test, dialysis, drip). I don't know what type of fever it was o. But blood was coming out from her nose. Her belle and legs swell.
My mum cried all day and night... As a real niggarrr i was scared for the very first time in my life. Seeing the way the nurses and doctors were piercing her with needless to take blood samples all the time scared me the more
But it was later that the doctor said something about lasser abi na yellow fever. The doctor carried her into one machine room like that o. The doctor said it was dialysis abi wetin

Na that time i come take know say common fever and malaria dey kill people because for two weeks when we take stay for that hospital i see almost seven people when die for just fever matter

Na hospital we for do her birthday and Christmas.

I will never forget last year.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Easier said than done undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by soke02(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Being a firstborn without money na curse

11 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Chuknovski(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
True talk ,but the pix funnydie

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Ibroleesky(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bluehill1051:
OP are you saying you are a donkey?
I guest u are indomie generation u ion understand anything in dis topic

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by praz001(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
operation free yourself.......

Just flow along. it's not by overload....

Thumbs up op......

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by profilemessages: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Commander Ebenezer Obey sang: "Do you want to kill the donkey?" ( efe pa ketekete ni?)

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by culf: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 5:08am On Dec 17, 2019
usoroh4luv:

op, can I ask for help from people in Facebook?
Meet people one on one, online is full of distrusts.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by femi4: 5:28am On Dec 17, 2019
zexy2030:
Nobody is ready to help there.

Ask for help from those that are willing

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 5:42am On Dec 17, 2019
femi4:
Nobody is ready to help there.

Ask for help from those that are willing
Sometimes people may refuse to help you, if u have no value to add to them...do something at no cost to you that they will appreciate then you will receive help from resourceful persons around.
Avoid being perceived as a taker and not a giver.
A giver gives the best he has with cheerfulness, not necessarily cash, or materials...u can offer help if u see a need.
The best form of help, is to assist a neighbour that has no capacity to help u in return.
There must be something u can give.
See that donkey as urself, observe her surrounding and advice urself

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by femi4: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2019
zexy2030:

Sometimes people may refuse to help you, if u have no value to add to them...do something at no cost to you that they will appreciate then you will receive help from resourceful persons around.
Avoid being perceived as a taker and not a giver.
A giver gives the best he has with cheerfulness, not necessarily cash, or materials...u can offer help if u see a need.
The best form of help, is to assist a neighbour that has no capacity to help u in return.
There must be something u can give.
See that donkey as urself, observe her surrounding and advice itself.
Even those you ve helped before will refuse to help you, when its your turn. Helping people is a decision, a stranger that is WILLING to help is a better than a friend that's thinking about his gain in helping you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2019
femi4:
Even those you ve helped before will refuse to help you, when its your turn. Helping people is a decision, a stranger that is WILLING to help is a better than a friend that's thinking about his gain in helping you
May be we should talk privately, like I understand what your challenge could, giving without expecting anything in return especially to helpless individuals, is the best form of giving.
Quote me anywhere.. It's absolute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 17, 2019
zexy2030:
Meet people one on one, online is full of distrusts.
Bro, I wish I can move out of my present environment to somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Bro, I wish I can move out of my present environment to somewhere else.
Yea, choose the circumstances.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Liposure: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:
Only the wise will definitely understand this. smiley
Thank you OP.
good morning, my queen
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by rightchic(f): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2019
The donkey na Nigerians, load na our politicians... Wanting to kill poor masses.

Abeg please check my signature for your high quality Nigerian tiles.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.