Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures (58368 Views)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by onomefm(f): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Italian man shares a picture he took in Onitsha in 1977.
Lalasticlala

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Baawaa(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Which of the boys because by now those boys will 45/47 if I guess right?Okay,that last picture can go with the guy in the first picture.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by EwuOjota: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
This is not Onitsha.

In 1977 Onitsha was developed.

9 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by thesicilian: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Invariably, you're calling the white man a liar. SMH.
I don't know where exactly that is, and I don't really care.
The only thing I need to point out is, your statement implies that 'the white man' does not lie?!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by sarrki(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:

Baby , Abeg that place look like Onitsha?

2 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by vanbonattel: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
LuciferChristi:
He's lucky it wasn't Ogun River.

The Afonja photographer would have mined the skulls of his whole family right there.

How much is a skull in Ondo now?

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by LuciferChristi: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
vanbonattel:

How much is a skull in Ondo now?

Depends on how hungry the miner is.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by onomefm(f): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:
This is not Onitsha.

In 1977 Onitsha was developed.

It is Onitsha. That's Trans-Nkisi by the River Niger.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by EwuOjota: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:

I read this and actually felt a deep sense of sadness for you. It is people like you that make these white people have a sense of superiority around Nigerians.

In your small mind, white people don't tell lies?you should write that SMH to yourself.

24 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by czarina(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
and why is this news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by OneCorner: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Igbo amaka.
White men have been associating wit us b4 afonja

7 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:

I read this and actually felt a deep sense of sadness for you. It is people like you that make these white people have a sense of superiority around Nigerians.

In your small mind, white people don't tell lies?you should write that SMH to yourself.
I initially didn't want to dignify your stupidity with a response, but if I don't, it will seem like what you wrote/thought is in congruent with my thoughts. One stranger uploads pictures of himself and family in Nigeria(Onitsha) as far back in 1977, while another claims Igbos are liars. What was the correlation between what the man said and Igbos? And you inferred I meant white people don't lie. Don't let your insecurity drive you into insanity. SMH, once more. grin
thesicilian:

I don't know where exactly that is, and I don't really care.
The only thing I need to point out is, your statement implies that 'the white man' does not lie?!
You're as confused as who I mentioned.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by themonk(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by justtoodark: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo amaka.
White men have been associating wit us b4 afonja

thats why you people are sooo messed up....

kiiikikikiki....

6 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by justtoodark: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
italians dont near nigeria...they prefer east africa....
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
It still will not bring back biafra. I love igbos too much to let them go. One Nigeria we shall remain in Jesus name.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Beremx(f): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pesin post pictures of him and his family near River Niger, silly people are arguing he's lying. Why not go to his facebook page and tell him he's lying?

Who do una sef?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Chileads(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
NICE ONE

4 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by justtoodark: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are liars

That is Ouagadougou

do you have prove...??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
themonk:

Sarrki wrote IPOB are liars. And Kimbraa said invariably you are calling the white man a liar which means " what you mean is that the white man is a liar" and not IPOB.

I think you guys read that with your emotions. Take a deep breathe and read again.

Sarrki: IPOB are liars
Kimbraa: You mean the white man is a liar.

Kimbraa was trying to correct sarrki
Save your energy. I wonder how they think. grin
EwuOjota:

Looked at your profile and picture and I said NO WONDER.

People with LOOKS DEFICIENCY have inferiority complex,especially around white people.

It is well.
I'm clearly not the one showcasing inferiority complex on here, but you. I wonder why you think attacking my looks would make me feel less? Or was it meant to make me rescind? When you can't win an argument, abuse is inevitable. grin Porous brain!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by EwuOjota: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Save your energy. I wonder how they think. ;DI'm clearly not the one showcasing inferiority complex on here, but you. I wonder why you think attacking my looks would make me feel less? Or was it meant to make me rescind? When you can't win an argument, abuse is inevitable. grin Porous brain!

Abeg look for who like to chat with a woman that looks like a man. Go away.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Sirjamo: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Barren land then, just as it is now!
Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:

Abeg look for who like to chat with a woman that looks like a man. Go away.
You should be going away. In fact, go away to infinity! 'cause you foolishly walked into my mention. cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures by StarUp: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
sad

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.