Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) (44224 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Why i dont like calling my friends & family in Nigeria - UK based lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnyI70bH5QU

She said it's because of bills, each time she calls, they will bill her with their financial problems.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by dnawah(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2022
Bvlgari:

eat alone and die alone.one day kwa we go come there and we go do like say we no know you. tongue tongue tongue

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Candidlady: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2022
smiley

dnawah:
eat alone and die alone.one day kwa we go come there and we go do like say we no know you. tongue tongue tongue

Lies

Yes let her eat alone and let her die alone.. would you die with her before... undecided

Angelfrost Iam in Nigeria Abuja for that matter please stay off my pm.. idon't have no dollars to send you

Can they call you guys to ask for help ?

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by headbasher96(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Abi u the hide the kind of life u the live how will one forget fam nd frnds

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by ValCon888: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
They'll manage to get to yankee or jand, and start to act like they're in heaven.

God punish these bad leaders for making this place a shithole, including the ignorant masses that continue to vote them into power to impoverish the people.

I see no reason why one would leave the comforts and familiarity of their motherland to japa to the hostile environments of an unknown land if not for wicked and selfish leaders.

Cost of living is cheaper here. The only thing we need is visionary leadership to improve the quality of living.

379 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Realist5: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Na God do am for you to be in UK.

Same God can still return you back to base

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Dialpad: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Nigerians love this give me give me mentality.

Even if you try help them set up a business, they will ruin it because they prefer the free money you send to them on a regular basis.

Many of you guys need a change of mindset.

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Spanishmilf(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2022
ValCon888:
They'll manage to get to yankee or jand, and start to act like they're in heaven.

God punish these bad leaders for making this place a shithole, including the ignorant masses that continue to vote them into power to impoverish the people.

I see no reason why one would leave the comforts and familiarity of their motherland to japa to the hostile environments of an unknown land if not for wicked and selfish leaders.

Cost of living is cheaper here. The only thing we need is visionary leadership to improve the quality of living.
which state you dey wey cost of living is cheaper?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2022
This is where APC and PDP has gotten us into. Working environment is not friendly, insecurity is worsening, Infrastructures are depleting, job losses are rising, investors are not coming because government has made the economic atmosphere horrible with sanctions and unrealistic levies, Companies have folded up, while others have relocated to much tax friendly, tolerant and secured countries. Yet Government are frowning at it's affected citizens relocating abroad for greener pastures.

Vote wisely.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by ednut1(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2022
The obsession to trend ehn. See mini hippo wey suppose dey hide her face

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Clasmanj(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2022
I go better
Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by onomeabuja: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Bvlgari:

She said it's because of bills, each time she calls, they will bill her with their financial problems.
B4 nko
Wetin she de expect b4 sad
One min call to international number is almost 200 & u no expect me to only greet nah?... After I greet ,I go come de ask am how work bla bla bla & b4 u know it, I Don spend more than 5k.....
Y I no go beg ;
when foreign currency is higher than Nigeria jaga jaga naira embarassed
I beg leave me make i beg jare i b una like my condition like this

10 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by phemmyfour: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Bvlgari:

It's not easy
Mo ṣẹṣẹ n lọle
See my face....bla bla bla
But you get paid accordingly, stop complaining.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2022
I hope its not immediate family members....like parents. No matter what, as long as they did not abandon u, u should not abandon them. The rest can fu*koff if they were not there for u during your trouble times in any form.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Ologundudu2020: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2022
madam even we at home get billed do your best and move. You can’t help everyone and you can’t ignore everyone.
No wonder loneliness kills most there, cos no frndz to talk to

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Brendaniel: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2022
Something is telling me to blame Tinubu, Buhari and APC for this angry

12 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Nhemzie17: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2022
This woman dey craze
I can bet my balls that she got there with the help of a stupid simp. Now she has grown wings and is spewing trash

8 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by tarantino1: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2022
So why does the beggi beggi attitude of your family have to be made public.

You should have mentioned their full names and addresses so we'll be to fully identify them instead of this half news.

Yankee news na hot topic recently for naija sha. Any small thing you don enter front page for all blogs in the country.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2022
That's what guys face with self entitled naija girls billing them too. enjoy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2022
This one broke oooo.
Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Never be a God abroad.............

The day you overwork yourself(and kick a bucket), that same family troubling you for money, would still survive..........

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by BolaTechNG(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Peter Obi joins Socios, hits 23,000 Socios followers in 2 hours

www.socios.com/peterobi

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by JayTripz(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Omooooo

Na Normal thing na.... You de uptown.. what do you expect....We way de here de try ooo

Person way still get battery and data to bill you..you nor happy thank God for am send am cash

No light, No fuel, hot sun, No road, Dem de thief Gen now sef... Naija wahala too Much...so allow Dem bill you my sister

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Aunty rest, just say your family members, which one be Nigerians. My Uncle Bayo still dey UK now dey wonder why I no send am since all these years like others wey dey lick hin ass, baba no know say I don blow and I no get time.

Na vacation I wan go dey do for UK and other overseas countries,no be to go dey hustle like slave

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Godstiger(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2022
even we wey dey here dey fear to call a relation, talk much of you wey dey oversea(obodo oyido)What do you expect

11 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by vickydevoka(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2022
ednut1:
The obsession to trend ehn. See mini hippo wey suppose dey hide her face
Na that mini hippo I de pray for. Make I de nack her de go for uk.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by DissTroy(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2022
I agree with her. A lot of people are entitled pests, regardless of where you reside. They always feel some sort of need to partake of your largesse, real or assumed.

If you have contacts staying abroad or are highly connected, offer value.
For example as a web and brand developer, you can ask to leverage on your friends' and family's diverse contact reach to grow your business through referrals.

That's what I do. I don't ask for money. I just ask for referrals by leveraging on contacts. As long as you have good interpersonal skills and you are very skilled in your chosen area, over time you'd make something of it.

I can't even meet the President today and ask for a kobo. I'd offer valuable tech services to him which would be highly beneficial for all involved. In fact, I have tech pitches ready in my Google Drive just for such opportunities. He'd never hesistate when he sees my calls 'cause I'm not calling to leech.

That's how it should be.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) by Antoeni(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2022
They Must Beg Her For Money

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asaba: Vehicles Submerged In Mud Water As Flood Ravages Nnebisi Road (Pictures) / Plane Carrying 133 Crashes In China, Casualties Unknown / Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.