Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Friday To Sunday... A Runs Girls Diary - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday To Sunday... A Runs Girls Diary (822 Views)

BLACK SUNDAY A TRUE LIFE STORY BY JOLOMILLIONS / Tales Of A Runs Geh / Campus Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday To Sunday... A Runs Girls Diary by Fusekid(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Acknowledgement
I thank the lord almighty for his grace and favour. For sustaining my pen. I also appreciate my cousin, Chisom for her unflinching support and for releasing her PC to me. I owe you this project. To all my friends out there, thanks alot. To my critics, you guys are wonderful. To all those I forgot to mention, Dalu nu!.

Dedication
This piece of art is dedicated to all litlanders. I admire you guys alot. Kudos!

I love the way
You Whine! For me
Oya whine for daddy.
You wan buy motor
You wan buy iPhone X
Whine for daddy.

FRIDAY:
Choices are decisions we make, it either makes us, or mar us...

Linda kept glancing at her wristwatch. The lecturer to conduct the 8:00am lecture was nowhere to be found. Having created a schedule for today, linda was annoyed as time kept running. While casting furtive glances at chuks, the guy she broke up with two weeks ago, her mind drifted back to her discussion with Chief Louis.
Chief Louis, a very good friend of her father had visited her in her lodge, few weeks back. Under the pretence of checking on her, he had taken her out that day and had promised to keep visiting. Linda, thinking that her father was aware of his visit, had accepted him comfortably. Funny enough, Chief Louis kept visiting her every two days. On each visit, he bought her gifts and took her out. During his last visit, he inquired and got alot of information about Linda from her lodge mates. Concerning her school life and social life. What he heard about her made him conclude that she was a runs girl. Being a chronic womaniser, he gloated inwardly because he felt his mission has been half accomplished. His main motive for visiting Linda had been to have intimate knowledge of her.
He greased the palm of Linda's lodgemates that told him about her lifestyle on campus and also charged them not to mention their discussion to Linda. Linda, meanwhile, had been at the backyard, unawares that her secret activities had been exposed to a man that would do every thing possible to torment her with it.
Chief Louis later took Linda out that evening to an eatery called EMELEK. Emelek was a popular eatery in igbariam campus, the second campus of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University; her institution of learning. At Emelek, Chief Louis spent alot on her and when he got home, after driving her back to her Lodge, he transferred 30k to her account.
Few days later, he called her and asked her if she would be free during the weekend. She said Yes, though she had planned to go home to see her parents. Chief Louis succeeded in convincing her to cancel her planned visit home. He promised her heaven and earth and finally told her that he would pick her up the next day being Friday and give her the best treat during the weekend. She agreed and they decided he would pick her up from her lodge by 6:00pm.
Linda, however was doubly annoyed. First, she was running out of time. She had her clothes to mend for the date with Chief. She had to make her hair and she had to finish all this before chief's arrival.
Secondly, she had been winking at chuks but he kept avoiding her eye and to make matters worse, he was chatting with Emelda, Linda's worst enemy in the department. She believed chuks was trying to get her jealous. She ignored them and placed her head on the desk.
At about sixteen minutes past 9 am, Mr. Izod walked into the lecture hall, tendered an apology for his lateness and lecture commenced.
The Lecture came to an end around 11:35am. As Linda was hurrying out of the lecture hall, she bumped into chuks. He tried pulling her aside for a talk but she wriggled out of his grip. 'see you on Sunday in your lodge' he called after her. Linda affirmed, looking away she wasn't ready for his arguments.
It happened that Linda and chuks had fallen in love with each other after meeting at their matriculation. A handsome young guy with muscular build and charming dimples, chuks didn't find it difficult to woo Linda. He took her out the next day and they became quite close. Linda took it upon herself to care for chuks. Unknown to her, she was just a bed warmer as chuks had many intimate females who spent carelessly on him and he never turned down any of them. The result was that he grew lean in less than three months. His family believed it was usual since he was in an academic environment and stress was too much but chuks knew the reason behind his rapid weight loss. Frequent sex. He had slept with about quarter of the females in his department.
The reason Linda broke up with him was that he could control his 'thing'. She caught him pants down with Emelda, her coursemate. She had visited him in his Lodge to spend some time with him. When she arrived, she noticed that his lodgemates Were exchanging glances and staring at her while some were whispering and genuflecting towards chuks room. She (Linda) was well known in the lodge as chuks BABE. She also maintained a cordial relationship with most of the lodge members.
As she approached chuks room, she heard a low moan. Feeling suspicious instantly, she quietly unlocked the door with the spare key chuks had given her during one of her visits. After unlocking the door, she tiptoed away from the door. Emma, a well-known jester in the lodge said 'chuks don die today. The rest of the housemates immediately burst into laughter. Kinda knew at once that a lady was in The room with chuks. She creeped in and then quietly stood erect, staring at chuks as he was so engrossed in the act that he didn't notice her presence. He was busy sucking off Emelda's nipples while his fingers were busy at her lower region. Emelda kept releasing soft moans.
Filled with rage, she turned back and banged the door after her. Chuks was petrified as caught a glimpse of her walking out. He quickly urged Emelda to dress up and leave as he didn't know what Linda might do next. Emelda hurriedly dressed up and left the room. The moment she stepped out of his room, his lodgemates released hoots. Emma, ever funny, kept winking at Emelda, he hailed her and called her lewd names. Emelda was filled with shame.
That night, linda sent him an SMS that brought their relationship to a halt.

Re: Friday To Sunday... A Runs Girls Diary by Fusekid(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
To be continued
Re: Friday To Sunday... A Runs Girls Diary by itxstephen(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
I can relate to dis story...abeg I dey wait for update...EMLEK wia married men dey spoil our show for us...lols
Re: Friday To Sunday... A Runs Girls Diary by Ruqayyahmusa(f): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Rush in. Grab a chair neareby and sit. Hope am nt late. Nice one op...waitin 4 more updates.
Re: Friday To Sunday... A Runs Girls Diary by oyinella(f): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2018
guy howfa our updates na

(1) (Reply)

The Prostitute / Observation Of An Everyday Guy / The 2007 Booker Prize Selection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.