Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Funke Akindele Bio :-networth ,Educational backgFamily And Other Fact Udont Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Bio :-networth ,Educational backgFamily And Other Fact Udont Know (620 Views)

Stereo Talkative Bio,networth & Sidekick / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Bio :-networth ,Educational backgFamily And Other Fact Udont Know by Neatnewz: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hintnewz.com Let us go into the Nigerian movie industry today, Nollywood said to be worth over a billion dollars, industry worth now getting closer to 2 billion dollars, you would expect there to be some top personalities and high earners from that industry, Funke Akindele currently tops that list.

Hintnewz is going to highlight some interesting facts about her life and background below.

Funke Akindele Background And Early Life

Born on August 24, 1977, Funke grew up in Lagos as her mother, a medical doctor and her father, retired school principal lived and worked in Lagos.

She has two siblings and is the second of the three children of her parents.

Her full name is Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde but she openly agrees that she prefers it when people call her Funke Akindele, which sounds easy to pronounce and is a great name that can easily be associated with stardom and excellence.

She shaped her career in the media profession as a Journalist and actress after she received an OND in Mass Communication from the Ogun State Polytechnic.

She went further up the academic ladder to pursue a law degree from the famous University of Lagos and wanted to pursue law as a professional career.

She worked in Television for a long period of time and later switched permanently to the lucrative cinema world.

The Superstar came to limelight in 1998 when she played Bisi, a brilliant secondary school student, in the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) sponsored sitcom; “I Need To Know.” The comedy soap opera ran from 1998 to 2002.

She gained huge fame in 2009 for her role in the movie “Jenifa“. So far, she has more than a hundred movies she produced, wrote or acted in.

In 2009, she made headlines across the entire continent of Africa as the Best Actress in a leading role and this led her to win the highly recognized award.

Apart from that very award in 2009, she has won a good number of awards and endorsements for her ability to actually entertain.

Her career as an actress will always remain a subject of perfection and great joy to her as long as she lives.

She is gifted, talented and she was born to be on the television. She is optimistic for great things in the future and knows that she is going places.

Married, Husband, Children,Networth?
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/funke-akindele-bio-facts-net-worth.html

Re: Funke Akindele Bio :-networth ,Educational backgFamily And Other Fact Udont Know by EwuOjota: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bio not complete.

List her crashed and current marriages,and then add no CHILD for now,as I find your topic with CHILDREN misleading.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Bio :-networth ,Educational backgFamily And Other Fact Udont Know by Julia345(f): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:
Bio not complete.

List her crashed and current marriages,and then add no CHILD for now,as I find your topic with CHILDREN misleading.
same here.. The topic's misleading
Re: Funke Akindele Bio :-networth ,Educational backgFamily And Other Fact Udont Know by Neatnewz: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
EwuOjota:
Bio not complete.

the topic is talking about everything about her currently, d content is too long, had to copy some and put where i saw the news link for full details

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Ayefele’s Radio Station Undergoing Demolition / Cee-c Poses With Bicycle In New Photoshoot, Sends Greetings To Her Muslim Fans.. / Davido In Tears Bring Out Chioma On Stage Says "My Bride" In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.