Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University (28416 Views)

DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) / Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
AWARD WINNING ENTREPRENEUR, DR CHURCHILL CONGRATULATES SISTER FOR 1ST CLASS HONOUR FROM OXFORD UNIVERSITY

The renowned Africa, Nigeria entrepreneur, Dr. Olakunle Churchill has Congratulated his younger sister for graduating with a 1st class honour from Oxford University .

In a congratulatory message to his dearest sister, Dr Churchill says, "your unchallengeable intelligence has indeed stoop to conquer in victory. I wish you all the best as you delve into the next phase of your life".

Dr. Churchill was recently celebrated as being among the Top Five Entrepreneurs in Nigeria and the Top 100 Most Influential Young Entrepreneurs in West Africa. His commitments to entrepreneurship has gone a long way to improve the economic strength of the west Africa region.

However, Dr. Olakunle has appreciated his loving and caring mother, for the all encompassing support and sacrifices to the growth and development of their family. He stated that his mum did everything to ensure that himself and his siblings have a good and remarkable education from one of the best academic institutions in the world.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/08/award-winning-entrepreneur-dr-churchill.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
@Alexreports

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
1st class from oxford university?! shocked If he's sure it's not oxford Brooke's university, then I must say the girl is an 'igi iwe'. *standing ovation*

I am soooo bored today. cry

30 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by phemmyfour: 4:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Omo Odua tooto

10 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Yoruba amaka!!!!

Oxford no be beans oooo for those who no know

32 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by tstx(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
I think its safe to conclude that its easy to Graduate with a First class in foreign universities than in Nigerian universities (by the time our useless lecturers frustrate you finish because of bribe and bad belle na 2.2 you go end up with)

see my signature

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by iammo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congrats
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by oluwamitomisin: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
janellemonae:
1st class from oxford university?! shocked If he's sure it's not oxford Brooke's university, then I must say the girl is an 'igi iwe'. *standing ovation*

I am soooo bored today. cry

I opened my mouth to say 'Wow" on seeing the headline. But on seeing the attached pix where the Oxford University was put in quote (""wink, i began to think could it be another Oxford just like you opined?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by prettyomidan: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ndd Tonto Dike squatted Churchill undecided

9 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oxford nobi moimoi!!! Another Okonjo-Iweala in the making

12 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
tstx:
I think its safe to conclude that its easy to Graduate with a First class in foreign universities

see my signature
definitely not in oxford

12 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by Bolustical: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
tstx:
I think its safe to conclude that its easy to Graduate with a First class in foreign universities

see my signature

If it were easy everyone would have it. If she had been from the East, it would have been "Igbo Amaka.

12 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by Bolustical: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Okhh
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
wow, i tap her grace
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by resurgent2019: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oxford? Are we sure of that? If true, kudos to the girl ooo. Its not easy.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by theoldpretender(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
tstx:

see my signature

Not from Oxford University!

Was reading one former Oxford student's experience some time ago. White British guy reading English literature. The guy was studying till late in the night 6 days a week. If you slack one bit...your marks could start falling...

13 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by oyoyoyo: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Go girl, congrats to her and every one working hard to get this,your turn is coming

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by python2gbera: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
[s]Oxford nobi moimoi!!! Another Okonjo-Iweala in the making[/s]
Don't compare her to bad luck.

-python2

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bash797:

palm wine taper *winks*
lol...i'd rather be than nothing
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by HigherEd: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oxford graduates about 700 first class every year. But in Nigeria it is a taboo for a uni to post even half of such result.
I hope one day that the Nigerian system is simply stacked for one to fail... If you replicate the Oxford system in unilorin you would see 1000 first class from there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by gladisa7: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
them dey intelligent for their family..person why humble tomto decay!!

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by BabaRamota1980: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congrats!

She look just like her father.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by blackaxe78: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
wow, i tap her grace

Which grace are you tapping into again.

Go study hard lady

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University by agbonkamen(f): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Please someone should help my solution I need to go back to school and get SHD degree grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo / Soma And Miyonse On Media Tour (Photos) / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.