Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

"My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (56314 Views)

Lady Shares How She Transformed A Girl She Adopted After Just Two Months (pics) / Should I Bring Her Over To The US? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by SURElee(f): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wait o! You married a woman who already had a child in the past, and it did not occur to you to have her child under your roof for proper motherly/ parental care? Now that mother has the opportunity to raise that girl child herself, you object because the child isn't your seed? If you had had a child before you met your wife, after marriage where you would you rather raise your child? Isnt it under your roof, under your watch? My God ! Op help that woman raise and nurture that girl child well to avoid molestation from other people outside biko.

God bless you, bless your wife and bless your home.

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by GraceBestowed(f): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2018
foolbuster:

Lolz, don't worry your future husband will bring a child he fathered outside of marriage for you to raise in your matrimonial home. When it happens, remember your advice jump on it and be wise ooo

So let me get this straight. You’re agreeing with a man banishing his wife’s child from his home?? Did you think your comment was going to rile or upset me? Loool! Not everyone has such a selfish mentality as to reject a young child because of the circumstances surrounding his/her birth. Mission failed, sir!

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by zicoraads: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2018
MizMyColi:

Oshey! grin
Mental Sagacity

I'm honored smiley
How far... How is you? Wanna reach you. Your mail functional?
Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by MizMyColi(f): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2018
zicoraads:

How far... How is you? Wanna reach you. Your mail functional?

Yes nau. It is. I'm fine. You?
Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by zicoraads: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
MizMyColi:

Yes nau. It is. I'm fine. You?
I'm Aii. Sent you a mail.
Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by foolbuster: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
GraceBestowed:

So let me get this straight. You’re agreeing with a man banishing his wife’s child from his home?? Did you think your comment was going to rile or upset me? Loool! Not everyone has such a selfish mentality as to reject a young child because of the circumstances surrounding his/her birth. Mission failed, sir!

Rile you up? undecided i dont get you ooo but it's no big deal according to you as a matter of fact it is a wise decision or are you exhibiting some hypocritical characteristics as for me No way I will raise another man's child who is not related to me while the father is alive hale and hearty !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:47am On Aug 16, 2018
whitedove:
@ Nairalandfayose,please take in the little girl why? I have been in that kind of situation myself, when I married my wife(God rest her soul) I accepted her 4 year old then, I couldn't have done otherwise cos am a good man.
some years later, unfortunately, I lost my wife during labour,we had a boy together she was to have the second for me when she died with the baby.
My step daughter biological father came all the way from UK and expressed his gratitude on how I took care of his daughter and asked if I like my son to go with his sister,my step daughter and that's how my son became British .

So what am I saying,be good MAN, take the part of Honor, accept the girl;

If not for privacy sake,I would have uploaded the children pictures here.
It is good to be good.
God bless your kind heart bro.
Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Baronthecelebri: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Since it's a female child, take her groom her till she's 20 yrs old,then fuxk her to fulfil the scripture that says THE HUSBAND MAN THAT LABOUR MUST BE THE FIRST PARTAKER OF HIS LABOUR.
Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by laluski(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
NairalandFAYOSE:
pardon my blunders.
I was aware she has a baby before we met but still continued the relationship because the baby is with the father. she told me it was a mistake and the guy's family doesn't support their relationship. so they went their different ways while the guy kept the baby.

when we started, I found out she's humble, hardworking and she's everything I ever wanted in a woman. so we got married 4 years ago and have a 3 year old son and 2 beautiful twins (just 3 months old).

now the problem started when she went to church and her ex brought her 7 years old daughter unannounced. that he's married now and can't continue taking Care of the girl.
she called me from church and told me. immediately I told her not to bring a child thats not mine to me. she now took the baby to her mom and came home to meet me with my kids.
she has been begging me since to allow the baby in our home because the mother gave her 3 days to come and take her baby from her.

nairalanders pls I need your advice on this. those it make sense that I take the baby while the father is out there enjoying his life.

You must be very stupid for this story you just narrated and if not for your kids would have placed a curse on you that may you remain poor for the rest of your miserable pathetic life..if your sister( that you love so so much) came with this story, how will you judge the guy..
1. The girl is has all the qualities you need in a woman.
2. Is it the baby's fault that she's a child of circumstances...
3. If you died and another man wanted to treat your kids like this, how would you feel( looking at them from hell fire of course).
4. Marriage is for better for worse and accepting your spouse with all the baggage they come with, you perfect no...abi ya mama na queen Elizabeth.
If Dem born you well no take that child as your own and see how devil go punish you before even God does, akamu
Re: "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
What the meaning of after 1 ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.