Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) (20980 Views)

Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) / "Big Booty Range" - Burna Boy Gifts Himself A Range Rover (PHOTO) / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by CastedGist: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2018
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe recently gotten herself a new Lekki property and a brand new Range Rover. She shared adorable new photo posing with her new car!

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/actress-mimi-orjiekwe-poses-new-range-rover

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by CastedGist: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Celebgistz1: 1:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Mrop(m): 5:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Small girl with big......

Roman goddess Show off her wine shop with adorable sexy photos >>> http://www.praizenews.com/roman-goddess-show-off-her-wine-shop-with-adorable-photos/

34 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Jenomtwist(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Senorita
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Bizzysmitty(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Small girl with big motor grin

13 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by mimicue(f): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
All this actress are just living the life na wa o
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Nofav0rs(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Who is she and why's she in our faces?

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Djyucee1(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2018
Good for her.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by pweshdodo(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2018
Sometimes I just wish I am a girl
Once you have the 'Vshape' money don enter

Olosho

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Most Nigerian men too mumu angry

19 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2018
That Mike ikuku guy I think buhari needs to arrest him. All he does is to give these actresses plenty money and fvck their pvssy angry

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by lastmaster(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Small girl with big god

10 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by foolbuster: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2018
mimicue:
All this actress are just living the life na wa o

One day breeze go blow fowl nyash go open

11 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by 9jabo1: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2018
All 9jastudents are fund of following politicians
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by tunary(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Na girls dey buy cars and mansions more than the guys na wa o
toto is very very powerful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2018
grin range rover autobiography her' God 'never fails her

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by millhouse: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2018
pweshdodo:
T

Olosho
lol ... money coming from where ..strive hard to be d giver then

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Okiajnr(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2018
This one na food for the gods, eat it at your own detriment

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by edo3(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2018
Why tony umez,,Ernest azuzu,,emeka ike,,Jim iyke and other male actors no dey show their rides and houses,,abi na public bus dem still dey enter?? hian!!

10 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by newoffer: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2018
Now , there is no more morals in the society. 14yr old girl want to slay because of what all these actresses post online. I hope her source is loaded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by stano2(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2018
I'm yet to watch any of her movies. Congrats!!

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Ngesochi(f): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2018
Mrop:
Small girl with big......
Amadioha
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by newoffer: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2018
pweshdodo:

Olosho

Okay, do u want a handheld pussy neatly engrave under ur manhood so that u too can be influential

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by GoldHorse(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2018
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe recently gotten herself a new Lekki property and a brand new Range Rover. She shared adorable new photo posing with her new car!

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/actress-mimi-orjiekwe-poses-new-range-rover

With acting money?! OK o!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2018
foolbuster:

One day breeze go blow fowl nyash go open
We know they prostitute at one level or the other but stop wishing for the downfall of successful people. Na your kind wizard dey put full family for poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2018
On top this acting job
Please when is the next wale adenuga audition?
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Paid Nigerian Entertainers 2012! / Charles Okocha Celebrates Son's Birthday / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott & Chigul Storm Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.