Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle (17376 Views)

AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by Celebgistz1: 4:31am On Aug 06, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe and her daughter Michelle have gotten all up in our feelings with their own In My Feelings challenge and we are glad about it.

Watch the adorable video of mother and daughter below:

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/lovely-video-of-mercy-aigbe-dancing-with-her-daughter-michelle-video/

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by ZealReal: 4:47am On Aug 06, 2018
Fine pass her pikin

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by xreal: 4:49am On Aug 06, 2018
They both must be dirty.

I can tell from the car.

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by sarahade(f): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Beautiful faces, why won't they dance? She is raking in money from acting and other investments. Opportunities are all around us, let try to key into ongoing opportunities through which we will have wonderful dancing steps, seeing our investments growing.

This offer gives you instant 700k on your investments, if you can buy 5 plots you get 1 plot extra. Meanwhile, if is 1 or 2 plots you can afford, don't miss out on this wonderful offers.

ROYAL FLEX ESTATE

Royal Flex Estate is a unique, irresistable and attractive garden located in a strategic and conducive environment in Ibeju Lekki Lagos.

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, Ibeju Lekki Lagos. 5 minutes drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort

PRICE: N700,000.

TITLE: Excision in Progress

SIZE: 600sqm

PROMO: BUY 5 PLOTS & GET ONE FREE PLOT
*Offer Valid till 6th August 2018.*

Now think of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects that will skyrocket your investments within the next 36 months, investments such as:

1. Dangote Refinery
2. Dangote Fertilizer Plant
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone
4. LA Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
5. Lekki Int. Airport
6. Lekki Deep Sea Port
7. Lagos State Golf Course
8. Lagos Smart City
9. Numerous Beach Resorts and so on

For more information, enquiries and inspection

*Call/ whatsapp: 08062342001*

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by superior1: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2018
How does this chase Buhari back to his cattle rearing business in Daura

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by funmilade4real(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2018
xreal:
They both must be dirty.

I can tell from the car.

Shut up

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by atobs4real(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Social media finishing her life. Why post every thing about your life?

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by funmilade4real(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2018
superior1:
How does this chase Buhari back to his cattle rearing business in Daura

BUHARI 2nd Term...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by ipobarethieves: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2018
cool swt 16
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by emeijeh(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Nairaland has really lost it.

Even if someone has written Luther Vandross' DANCE WITH MY FATHER lyrics here, I will prefer it on fp than this crap.

That a sex doll look alike is dancing with her daughter.... And so fvcking what?
?!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by Shortyy(f): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Uhm.. Kennybix your village people are blocking the mail you sent..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by Monaco2(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by dheilaw1(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2018
the turkey don ripe for chop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by superior1: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2018
funmilade4real:

BUHARI 2nd Term...

Yah, in your marijuana induced dream

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by Towncrier007(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2018
xreal:
They both must be dirty.

I can tell from the car.
You too must be dirty,cos I can tell from your old rusted bicycle. Rubbish people hating over another man's happiness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by Paulfroshman: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Hmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by AyamStarch: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2018
This small innocent girl is 17 but that "small girl big God" Regina Daniel will be claiming 16 since 78 BC

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by MsGood(f): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2018
Why do I feel that she has a reason for showing off her child? God help that girl. She'll make a good model sha.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by FitandMuscular: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Who ever said it doesn't pay to be a LovePeddler is madddddd

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by crafteck(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
And this is front page material abi....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by FitnesScientist: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by aymondw: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
xreal:
They both must be dirty.

I can tell from the car.

This is raining season. I doubt if you have one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by sizzlingcold(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
xreal:
They both must be dirty.

I can tell from the car.
eagle eye

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
No be her fault.
If you have money ,why you no go dance grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by sizzlingcold(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
dheilaw1:
the turkey don ripe for chop
You aint normal
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by GetCofOProperty: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mother and daughter dance. Who is the best dancer between the two?

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by dheilaw1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
sizzlingcold:

You aint normal
for your mind now you think say your brain is intact. check your left hand, your brain is there.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Dancing With Her Daughter, Michelle by freedomchild: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
social media celebrities are bad role models.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center / Victor Moses Welcomes Baby Boy! / OAP Osi Suave Receives An Iphone From An Anonymous Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.