Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money (7366 Views)

INSTALL THIS APP TO HELP FEED FIVE HUNGRY CHILDREN OF THE WORLD AND GET $1,800/m / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 5:33am On Aug 06, 2018
May I use this moment to bring to you something that will benefit you. There is a new program going on called Facebook Research Program. And believe me, it’s a very real and lucrative way of earning through your smartphone. You even don’t need to do any work. Yeah! you heard right. You just need to install Facebook Research app by Applause and that’s it. You’ll get $10 every month for doing nothing. That sounds scammy but it isn’t. It is 100% genuine program and you can dislike yourself if you miss this one.

Actually, it sends all your app data and usage statistics to Facebook Research program by Applause. They will use this data only for Research purpose. And in return for your data, you’ll be rewarded at least $10 every month as long as the app remain installed on your phone. Obviously, you can maximize your earning by referring this program to your friends and family.

The Facebook Research Program by Applause also has a referral system. Using this referral system you can earn nearly $75 for referring just 5 friends. When you a refer a friend within 30 days of joining you get $15 as the referral.

How to Join Facebook Research App:
Firstly, this is invite only based program. So, an active user of this app/program has to refer you. Don’t worry I’m already an active member and I’ll help you out by inviting you. You just need to send me your Full Name and your email address to my
WhatsApp 07033097160

After messaging me your Full Name and Email address, I’ll invite you within 4-5 hours.

1. You’ll then get invitation mail from Facebook Research Program within 24-48 hours.
2. After receiving the mail, just click on register and fill out your basic details in the form provided.
3. Then you’ll get your installation code and link to the Facebook Research Program APK file.
4. Just install this app (Don’t forget to allow app installation from unknown sources).
5. Run and Enter the installation code.
6. The app asks accessibility permissions and some other permissions, grant all the permissions.
7. That’s it. You’ve done your work. You’ll get another mail from them for confirmation of successful installation.
Message me on WhatsApp 07033097160 for more info.

1 Like

Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 5:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Remember in real program, you pay nothing. You only follow instructions. Ok. I have done mine and very simple process. I was assisted and I assure you I will assist you to the end. Join our WhatsApp group immediately.
Everyone will use a free VPN, called Windscribe VPN which you should download from Google play store before attempting to register. You'll need this Windscribe premium login; enjoy and don't share to anyone...

Username : Ltrust

Password : 08139392777prof

1 Like

Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 5:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Proofs

Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Those who have provided their name and email to me should be checking their email for messages from Facebook Research firm, applause.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by lizzychom: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sheris Daniel
esherizdan@gmail.com
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
lizzychom:
Sheris Daniel
esherizdan@gmail.com
Please connect me on WhatsApp and join the WhatsApp group for follow up.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chukkass: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Am interested please add me on whatsapp 09034505381, email is chukwudi.ejiogu@gmail.com
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2018
chukkass:
Am interested please add me on whatsapp 09034505381, email is chukwudi.ejiogu@gmail.com
. You are already added. Forward your details for invite immediately
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2018
How do you withdraw your earnings?
chizillar:
May I use this moment to bring to you something that will benefit you. There is a new program going on called Facebook Research Program. And believe me, it’s a very real and lucrative way of earning through your smartphone. You don’t need to do any work. Yeah! you heard right. You just need to install Facebook Research app by Applause and that’s it. You’ll get $10 every month for doing nothing. That sounds scammy but it isn’t. It is 100% genuine program and you can dislike yourself if you miss this one.

Actually, it sends all your app data and usage statistics to Facebook Research program by Applause. They will use this data only for Research purpose. And in return for your data, you’ll be rewarded at least $10 every month as long as the app remain installed on your phone. Obviously, you can maximize your earning by referring this program to your friends and family.

The Facebook Research Program by Applause also has a referral system. Using this referral system you can earn nearly $75 for referring just 5 friends. When you a refer a friend within 30 days of joining you get $15 as the referral.

How to Join Facebook Research App:
Firstly, this is invite only based program. So, an active user of this app/program has to refer you. Don’t worry I’m already an active member and I’ll help you out by inviting you. You just need to send me your Full Name and your email address to my
WhatsApp 07033097160

After messaging me your Full Name and Email address, I’ll invite you within 4-5 hours.

1. You’ll then get invitation mail from Facebook Research Program within 24-48 hours.
2. After receiving the mail, just click on register and fill out your basic details in the form provided.
3. Then you’ll get your installation code and link to the Facebook Research Program APK file.
4. Just install this app (Don’t forget to allow app installation from unknown sources).
5. Run and Enter the installation code.
6. The app asks accessibility permissions and some other permissions, grant all the permissions.
7. That’s it. You’ve done your work. You’ll get another mail from them for confirmation of successful installation.
Message me on WhatsApp 07033097160 for more info.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Anyone with WhatsApp should join our WhatsApp group page. See you at the top.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by Tbusted(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Am interested tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com Whatsapp 07010994360. Thanks and GOD BLESS YOU
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by ZAGMAN: 3:08am On Aug 08, 2018
I'm interested my name is okechukwu goodness and my email is okegoodness64 @gmail.com thanks
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Tbusted:
Am interested tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com Whatsapp 07010994360. Thanks and GOD BLESS YOU
. What is your full name and secondly, connect to me on WhatsApp so you join the group WhatsApp page.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by Hez143(m): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Hezadigun143@gmail com
Ogunjinmi oluwatosin
Am interested
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hez143:
Hezadigun143@gmail com
Ogunjinmi oluwatosin
Am interested
. Connect to me on WhatsApp so you join the group WhatsApp page
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 4:11am On Aug 09, 2018
Ok.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by silaxx(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2018
chizillar:
Ok.
whatsapp 08168234444
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by macus05: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
macus8827@gmail.com 09085484489
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
macus05:
macus8827@gmail.com 09085484489
. What is your full name so I attest for you to receive invite from Facebook Research firm, Applause.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by Petlowalex(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Amosu Olawale: petlowalex@gmail.com
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Petlowalex:
Amosu Olawale: petlowalex@gmail.com
. Connect to me on WhatsApp so you join group WhatsApp page.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by imagrg(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Georgina Eguaogie
georginaeguaogie@gmail.com
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by iyblaq(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
chizillar:
. What is your full name so I attest for you to receive invite from Facebook Research firm, Applause.
I'm interested..
Asuquo Inyang
asuquo1@icloud.com, 07062117474
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by imagrg(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Please register my boy:
Peterson Eguaogie
eguaogiep@gmail.com
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2018
iyblaq:

I'm interested..
Asuquo Inyang
asuquo1@icloud.com, 07062117474
. Noted.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
imagrg:
Georgina Eguaogie
georginaeguaogie@gmail.com
. Noted.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
imagrg:
Please register my boy:
Peterson Eguaogie
eguaogiep@gmail.com
. Noted
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by chizillar(m): 3:58am On Aug 11, 2018
Proofs

Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by Oluwadare316(m): 5:02am On Aug 11, 2018
Momoh Abdullateef, my whatsapp contact is 09078017057 and gmail is abdullateeftope1000@gmail.com
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by blessedjohn: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2018
How do you handle the PayPal withdrawal issue? It seems that's the only payment option.
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by mikeeze(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2018
Rooneyeze@yahoo.com
Re: To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money by kizsis(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2018
3vikzzeal@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Yam in Bulk? / Zenith Bank Partners Facebook, Mastercard To Pioneer QR Payments On Messenger / Common Tech Mistakes That Are Limiting Your Business Potentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.