Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] (29145 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) / Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by Job2004: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2018
We in Benue have renounced our union with the evil APC. we refuse to intimidated, we will not give out even a single plot of our lands to any masquerading stooge of Uthman Danfo Dio
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by Southee: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2018
SA must just send our air force and navy to deal with terrorism in Naija

Send the SAS MENDI
Send the rooivalk

This neutral policy is not working for SA,just watching while other nations are being terrorised is s sin .
Because, the displaced victims Run straight to SA
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by idesylvester(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2018
how do you define good?
johnmartus:
angry I will agree only if your God prefer evil than good.
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by HoodBillionaire: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2018
in wandez coal voice
now wey erythn don dabaru
corruption seems unstopable
hardship unbearable
hey hey
wetin we go do yay
lord i kant take dis pain anymore
ahah yay
shey na like dis we go deh dey
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by dheilaw1(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Olatunji1929:
we will sack buhari in 2O19 by God grace
which of your gods?
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by mandax: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
How many them kill, where are there guns and cattle.

No sign of scores killed.

Anyway, President Buhari is taking refresher course from colonial masters in far away Europe.

Nigeria independent country - only on flag and anthem.
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by dahnimoh(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2018
"Armed herdsmen'",

Hope the president said they are not armed.

Oooooo,

armed with sticks
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by Ignatio(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2018
This news made it to the top again. What agenda or propaganda are you guys trying to push? Seems someone is paying for this news to be promoted.
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by jchioma: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2018
That was how they killed 20 armed bandits in Zamfara yesterday and displayed their bodies but could not display one single weapon. APC una try o!
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by emexc11(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Doubts as no corpse was pictured
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by lastempero: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
I don't understand how these things work, you killed scores or let me say scores were killed yet all we seeing is jus a single ak47??

Does that mean those killed were innocent people??

Ask them o,wether they killed innocent people.
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by sizzlingcold(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak
Wetin you dey talk
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by deebrain(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
victorD3:
You killed scores but recovered only one AK47 riffle?

I thought I was the only one that saw that.
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by piagetskinner(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
listed items recovered to include one AK 47 rifle, two AK 47 rifle magazines, 60 rounds of 7.62 mm special ammunition, five motorcycles.

and yet the NA claims to have killed scores..I thought they killed tens or hundreds

rubbish
Re: Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] by Modarun(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
When Fulani trrrorists attack and kill scores, we actually see the hundreds of dead bodies killed by the Fulanis. but each time the BMC claims the Nigerian troops kill scores of BH or Fulanis we only see images of burning bushes and empty camps. Who is decieving who? we know Buhari boys are allowed to run away free. Na today? lies lies and some more Lies. Buhari must be sent back to Daura. insha Allahua!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution / 7-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Abuja Found In Kaduna (Photos) / I Paid N240,000 To Sleep In Hotel –burglar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.