Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) (6064 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Mysterious Ways Of God! / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Bhelamblog(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Lagosians Shocked After Discovering Bones of a Strange Deity at Mowe Today (Pics)

Lagosians This morning were left in shock, after someone dug up a strange, Huge and Heavy Bone at Mowe.

According to reports the Yet to be identified aged Corpse turned huge Bones was discovered while workers were digging the ground for construction.

Many people at the scene concluded that strange bones belong to an ancient giant deity in Mowe over 200 years ago.

Appropriate Authorities have since arrived the scene.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/shock-as-bones-of-200years-old-strange.html Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by iammo(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2018
That looks like a fossil, what do I expect when most of our archeology graduates are now either doing yahoo, or selling bitcoin and iTunes or selling online BBQ, some are selling weaves due to unemployment

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Firstly, mowe is ogun state not Lagos.

Secondly, that's the fossil of an Argentinosaurus huinculensis. A large specie of dinosaur that walked the surface of Africa millions of years ago.

Thirdly , those illiterates handling those things have no idea what they are toiling with. That fossil can fetch them a fortune of wealth.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Exwizard: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2018
I still can't see anything

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by whitebeard(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Op what did u call it Just now...it just like 100 yrs from after rhinos are extinct then someone see's a rhino Skelton buried and tags it deity

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by SenorFax(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2018
How can bones look like cement....

Bones are supposed to be brown after a while

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by tsephanyah(f): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2018
iammo:

Sai baby girl, you're to fine to be disturbing us with this constant SAK PMB, regardless of what you post morning and night that can't change our mind
join the winning team

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by PrincessB1(f): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Which giant deity
That's something else jawe
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by iammo(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
join the winning team
. Only if you be my matata, insha Allah I will guarantee the vote of my family, friends and community. I will even assist you in posting sai baba on all post

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by tsephanyah(f): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2018
iammo:
. Only if you be my matata, insha Allah I will guarantee the vote of my family, friends and community. I will even assist you in posting sai baba on all post
Lol
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by 1stNumeroUno: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2018
OP, so mowe na Lagos now? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by lamideee(f): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Secondly, that's the fossil of an Argentinosaurus huinculensis. A large specie of dinosaur that walked the surface of Africa millions of years ago.

Thirdly , those illiterates handling those things have no idea what they are toiling with. That fossil can fetch them a fortune of wealth.

How sure are you its an argentinosaurus huinculensis. , to me I don't think thats what it is,
firstly the size and shape of jaw.
secondly argentinosaurus huinculensis didn't live in africa , actually they lived in south america, especially in argentina, just as the name implies ARGENTINOsaurus,
thank you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by brandonobi(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2018
so they called this dino-skeleton look-alike a deity?
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by 2Lynx(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2018
they say it is a deity but me see fortune and fame
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by johnkey: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2018
na to carry the bones go house wait for oyinbo man to bring better dollars come carry am

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by SarakiBukola: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Kai....that na Ojuju fossil ooo shocked
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by chimaobikanu(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2018
Deity indeed! #SMH@we Africans

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by tsephanyah(f): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2018
KOKOwonder:
can someone please lock up this lunatic?
on what grounds?
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by AfroSamurai: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2018
I can't help wonder if that thing was alive what they would have done to it. grin

#StomachInfrastructure

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by oloriooko(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
That is a huge discovery and that site should be cordoned immediately
This is huge for science!

5 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
undecided is mowe located in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
CoolSmithz:

How sure are you its an argentinosaurus huinculensis. , to me I don't think thats what it is,
firstly the size and shape of jaw.
secondly argentinosaurus huinculensis didn't live in africa , actually they lived in south america, especially in argentina, just as the name implies ARGENTINOsaurus,
thank you.
Africa and south america used to be one continent before the plates moved (being a Divergent plate boundaries) try fixing the map of Africa and south america, u will see it fits. its possible he might be right and d reason we share some similarities with the south Americans

7 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by bmxshop: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Argentinosaurus huinculensis existed only in the Americas and not Africa.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hoax. 100 yrs indeed
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Pusyiter(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Chai....only in Nigeria- Africa we can have such artifacts/fossils and yet toil with it recklessly.
This can be 'museumed' until experts come and give records of the artifacts else, guys go use am do firewood.
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by pacino26(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
meetmonde:
Africa and south america used to be one continent before the plates moved (being a Divergent plate boundaries) try fixing the map of Africa and south america, u will see it fits. its possible he might be right and d reason we share some similarities with the south Americans

It is only a geologist that can tell this story. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Granite spotted. cool cool the super continent Pangea.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by KendrickAyomide: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Tell His Disciples To Buy Swords Before Crucifixion? / It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June / “i Invite You To Accept Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.