Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) (6086 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Mysterious Ways Of God! / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by goldfish80(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Our graduate archeologists are probably working in banks and driving Uber and taxify. This discovery will come to zitch. Research is not our thing.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
That's Tinubu's charm. The one he used to control Lagos and Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
meetmonde:
Africa and south america used to be one continent before the plates moved (being a Divergent plate boundaries) try fixing the map of Africa and south america, u will see it fits. its possible he might be right and d reason we share some similarities with the south Americans

Nice,
but I think I remember every continent were one , it was called gondwanaland, which was a super_continent consisting of all continents before they split,
so africa does not only have an affiliation with only south america, but the entire continents.

talking about that dinasaur,
every plant or animal have a certain location where they live,
if they migrate to another vicinity with time their features are altered, thereby making them a variant of their actual nomenclature, this can be proven with charles pubert darwin's theory of evolution.

kindly read that up.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Tochex101(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
CoolSmithz:

Nice,
but I think I remember every continent were one , it was called gondwanaland, which was a super_continent consisting of all continents before they split,
so africa does not only have an affiliation with only south america, but the entire continents.

if they migrate to another vicinity with time their features are altered, thereby making them a variant of their actual nomenclature, this can be proven with charles pubert darwin's theory of evolution.

kindly read that up.
It was called "panglea" I think. A huge super-sized land mass. It hurts me that this dinosaur fossil might not get the publicity such findings deserve......
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tochex101:

It was called "panglea" I think. A huge super-sized land mass. It hurts me that this dinosaur fossil might not get the publicity such findings deserve......

this is nigeria,
where archeological findings are nothing but mere bones being dug up,

if only we would be a little more like tanzania,
paleontologists are flooding into tanzania to find more fossils, study more about pre existed beings,
all we concentrate on is pdp and apc.

BTW,
its not plangea, its called pangaeae.

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
CoolSmithz:

Nice,

kindly read that up.
It's Pangaea. Read up about the Pangaea. I know the theory of evolution, and I sill insist that it's possible the dinosaur from Argentina can still be found in Africa if they existed before the breakup of continents and drifting, collision or sliding of this continents as presently experienced.
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
meetmonde:
It's Pangaea. Read up about the Pangaea. I know the theory of evolution, and I sill insist that it's possible the dinosaur from Argentina can still be found in Africa if they existed before the breakup of continents and drifting, collision or sliding of this continents as presently experienced.

ok,
I know about pangaea, read about gondwanaland,
secondly, lemme ask, how many theory of evolution do we have ?

answer then i'll drop my reasons
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by defman5: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Pangea was the last super continent. Gondwanaland existed before Pangea. Pangea was also a larger super continent than Gondwana, it's split occurred around 175mya. And yes South America was together with Africa. The seperation occurred with a triple rift junction with the failed arm forming the Benue trough while the other two successfully split.

This find could actually cause a tilt in geologic thinking since no such fossil of this kind and age has ever been found in Nigeria. To find out the age of this fossil we should know the age of the formation it was found. I hope this news is correct too.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Onegai(f): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2018
meetmonde:
Africa and south america used to be one continent before the plates moved (being a Divergent plate boundaries) try fixing the map of Africa and south america, u will see it fits. its possible he might be right and d reason we share some similarities with the south Americans

When did Tectonic Plate Shifting happen though, during Prehistoric times?? I think I went to the Museum of Natural History and from what I remember, the continents and some landmasses were still moving during the era after dinosaurs and after the First Ice Age (elephants in Africa and Asia continents, certain other species).

How deep was this buried, this is close to the sea (relative distance), so we should be looking at animals that naturally dwell there (including sea-dwelling dinosaurs) or something coastal-dwelling. Why was this preserved as such (the bones look crumbly, dry). Plus it looks like someone else poured cement over it a while ago.

These bones aren't fossilized but that jaw is too shaped to be a crocodile. I wish this will be kept in the news. So exciting!
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Tabbaz(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2018
meetmonde:
you are right. The plates are still drifting.

The fossils record is one of the evidence that it was a single continent in the past until about 180 million yrs ago. Similarities in species is another.

Truly, earth write it history but only geologist can read it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Tabbaz(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Onegai:

When did Tectonic Plate Shifting happen though, during Prehistoric times?? I think I went to the Museum of Natural History and from what I remember, the continents and some landmasses were still moving during the era after dinosaurs and after the First Ice Age (elephants in Africa and Asia continents, certain other species).

How deep was this buried, this is close to the sea (relative distance), so we should be looking at animals that naturally dwell there (including sea-dwelling dinosaurs).

These bones aren't fossilized but that jaw is too shaped to be a crocodile. I wish this will be kept in the news. So exciting!

@bolded, the picture here is not clear though. But if it's still bony, then the fossilization process is incompleted or haven't started. It will be great if the bone is dated. Perhaps, we can grasp how long the organism has been buried and why the bone are still intact
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Onegai(f): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Why....

Is.. .

This...

Topic...

In...

The....

Religious....

Section

MODS!!!

This should be in Science and Technology.
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Onegai(f): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Tabbaz:

@bolded, the picture here is not clear though. But if it's still bony, then the fossilization process is incompleted or haven't started. It will be great if the bone is dated. Perhaps, we can grasp how long the organism has been buried and why the bone are still intact

But all those workers are messing up the site and dear God, I don't want some morons burning or destroying it after getting prayers from a "Man of God". Nigerians are very uneducated, even the ones who went to school. So this is possible.

Do we have any Professors who can go and at least secure the site? They should carry Army personnel.

Is there any NLer on site that can tell us more?
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2018
CoolSmithz:

How sure are you its an argentinosaurus huinculensis. , to me I don't think thats what it is,
firstly the size and shape of jaw.
secondly argentinosaurus huinculensis didn't live in africa , actually they lived in south america, especially in argentina, just as the name implies ARGENTINOsaurus,
thank you.

How sure are you, when they died many many years ago?
Abeg Carry your fake assumptions out from here.
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by MrPRevailer(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2018
Tochex101:

Off course. That's why they didn't show the whole thing. And security men flushed over 70 people from there. History has been written by the Smithsonian educational institute. And despite the revelations on the internet, many, so many people still are in the dark.
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
MrPRevailer:

How sure are you, when they died many many years ago? Abeg Carry your fake assumptions out from here.
i'd be wasting my time lecturing you. so kindly bug off
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
goldfish80:
Our graduate archeologists are probably working in banks and driving Uber and taxify. This discovery will come to zitch. Research is not our thing.

GBAM... they are all teller captains, real estate marketers and executive drivers
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Jabbax247(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
If you haven't noticed by now. This story has fake written all over it. For goodness sake where is the rest of the dinosaur why only the head. If this thingdied there I'm sure they'll have pictures of the other parts. U can't just dig up a head
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Onegai:

But all those workers are messing up the site and dear God, I don't want some morons burning or destroying it after getting prayers from a "Man of God". Nigerians are very uneducated, even the ones who went to school. So this is possible.

Do we have any Professors who can go and at least secure the site? They should carry Army personnel.

Is there any NLer on site that can tell us more?
I tell u, very backwards, all in d name of religion. I can imagine a pastor coming to tell dem its demonic n they shld burn it!
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by leobrownish(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
mowe is Ogun state! I repeat! mowe is Ogun state! �
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by MrPRevailer(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
CoolSmithz:

i'd be wasting my time lecturing you.
so kindly bug off

Ignorant hominum claiming sense.
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Ignorant hominum claiming sense.

kudos sir,
you are already displaying your height of retardness,
keep it up,
at this pace, by 2019 you will inarguably assume your rightful single bed in a ward at yaba correctional facility.
Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by Power001: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
That completes d picture and dat definitely looks like a fosile.
Bhelamblog:
Lagosians Shocked After Discovering Bones of a Strange Deity at Mowe Today (Pics)

Lagosians This morning were left in shock, after someone dug up a strange, Huge and Heavy Bone at Mowe.

According to reports the Yet to be identified aged Corpse turned huge Bones was discovered while workers were digging the ground for construction.

Many people at the scene concluded that strange bones belong to an ancient giant deity in Mowe over 200 years ago.

Appropriate Authorities have since arrived the scene.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/shock-as-bones-of-200years-old-strange.html Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) by teepeetech2017: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
I agree with you. They seem not[color=#000099][/color] to understand what they're toiling with. That's huge price.
ChiefAzubuike:
Firstly, mowe is ogun state not Lagos.

Secondly, that's the fossil of an Argentinosaurus huinculensis. A large specie of dinosaur that walked the surface of Africa millions of years ago.

Thirdly , those illiterates handling those things have no idea what they are toiling with. That fossil can fetch them a fortune of wealth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are We Really Free-morals Beings Or Actually Puppets In God’s Hands? / 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural / It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.