Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye Is Resigning Soon, Identifies His Successor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye Is Resigning Soon, Identifies His Successor (674 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is 81-Years-Old Today / Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye Is Resigning Soon, Identifies His Successor by Mowunmiaf: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Although he is 76 years old, there are no indications that Pastor Adeboye fondly called Daddy G.O will be resigning soon. The General Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, on Saturday’s night, said God had not revealed to him yet who his successor would be.

He stated this at the ongoing ministers’ conference of the mission holding at the Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun State. The four-day annual conference is expected to come to a close this evening while the 66th annual convention will start on Monday and last for six days. RCCG is believed to be the biggest Pentecostal mission in Africa with branches in more than 100 countries around the world.

According to Pastor Adeboye, God has not told me about any successor at all, whether you believe it or not.
“Elijah knew before Elisha knew that he would succeed him, Moses also knew that Joshua would succeed him and likewise Eli knew before Samuel and not the other way round and therefore, God will tell me first before any other person about who will become my successor as a general overseer.

Re: Daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye Is Resigning Soon, Identifies His Successor by daveP(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bet wait, I thought baba said that his successor was in the beer palours, drinking himself away, years back he said this at HGC? What is happening today again.
Re: Daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye Is Resigning Soon, Identifies His Successor by Mowunmiaf: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mr Jide Sanwo- Olu Visit The Lord's Chosen Church / Catholic Priest Dances With Masquerade, Sprays Him Money In Anambra. Photos / Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Li Oba Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.