Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed (4088 Views)

Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / 10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Our world is filled with glamorous wildlife, among these are species that are not known to all. Here we come up with 10 amazing list of strange animals you didn't know are existed.

1. MEXICAN WALKING FISH
Also known as Axolotl or Mexican Salamander The species originates from numerous lakes, such as Lake Xochimilco underlying Mexico City.As of 2010, wild axolotls were near extinction due to urbanization in Mexico City and consequent water pollution
3. Glass Frog
Commonly known as Glass Frogs, members of the amphibian family Centrolenidae all share a similar small size and lime green background colors. They are strange animals in the fact that certain species have translucent abdominal skin that allows you to see their insides, including heart, liver, gastrointestinal tract, and (in the case of females) eggs!

4. AYE AYE
10. LAMPREY

checkout the full list with scary pictures https://afro9jaland..com/2018/08/10-animals-you-never-know-existed_6.html

Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by newjosboy: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
awesome
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
newjosboy:
God is wonderful
Na soo...

God created dem all for his pleasure

1 Like

Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by WiseYoungMan: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thank God for National Geographic, I know about almost all of them
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
WiseYoungMan:
Thank God for National Geographic, I know about almost all of them
Really but I believe there are still more human being is yet to discover
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by ProfGday(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
The scriptures says...In Psalm 89:5
5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by WiseYoungMan: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
TimmyPapa:

Really but I believe there are stigll more human being is yet to discover

Yes, especially in the oceans, humans haven't even discovered half the creatures there.
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by Mielekcezylil(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
shocked GOD is wonderful He created many creature that human cant even find all
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mielekcezylil:
shocked GOD is wonderful He created many creature that human cant even find all
Sure
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by falcon01: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
God is not wonderfully Allah is.
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
falcon01:
God is not wonderfully Allah is.
What is this one saying
Is allah differnt from God

1 Like

Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by Nebes: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2018
I read somewhere that when humans think they’ve discovered all of God’s creation, that will be when the discoveries just started.

There is no end to the wonders and majesty of God.
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by Bossontop(m): 6:24am On Aug 07, 2018
Op were d rest na??

3 Likes

Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2018
Bossontop:
Op were d rest na??
Smiles brotheR its on the link
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by marvinsync(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2018
newjosboy:
God is wonderful

define God define wonderful
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by marvinsync(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2018
Nebes:
I read somewhere that when humans think they’ve discovered all of God’s creation, that will be when the discoveries just started.

There is no end to the wonders and majesty of God.

or evolution
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by TimmyPapa(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2018
marvinsync:

or evolution
Really
Tell us more on Evolution
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by marvinsync(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2018
TimmyPapa:

Really
Tell us more on Evolution

those creatures are like that because they evolved to be
ie God didn't create them that way
they became that way because of their environment and conditions which made them to adapt and evolve to be /look that way
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by Spy360(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
marvinsync:

those creatures are like that because they evolved to be
ie God didn't create them that way
they became that way because of their environment and conditions which made them to adapt and evolve to be /look that way
Evolution is the greatest deceit man has done to himself.

Fron what did you evolve from? Apes?

No beloved, you were wonderfully and thoughtfully made in the likeness of God.
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by falcon01: 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
TimmyPapa:

What is this one saying
Is allah differnt from God
yes Allah is the Muslim God while God is the Christian God,�
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by Mielekcezylil(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
falcon01:
yes Allah is the Muslim God while God is the Christian God,�
. . . . . . . . . . What is this one saying
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by falcon01: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mielekcezylil:
. . . . . . . . . . What is this one saying
lifesucks
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by Mielekcezylil(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
falcon01:
lifesucks
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Socks ni. either Allah or God i know of an hausa christian song the singer said Allah but they translate it as God. so what nw
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by marvinsync(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Spy360:

Evolution is the greatest deceit man has done to himself.

Fron what did you evolve from? Apes?

No beloved, you were wonderfully and thoughtfully made in the likeness of God.

lol I don't believe we evolved from apes and frankly there is no disputable proof that it is so

but evolution that is ,the concept of a species
advancing , developing , changing genetically is solid
those animals u saw , 50000 years ago they probably didn't look like that , they evolved to look that way based on their environment and such

so I'm not saying God didn't create them I'm just acknowledging the concept of evolution
which is based on the concept of adaption ( species evolve to adapt)
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by falcon01: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mielekcezylil:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Socks ni. either Allah or God i know of an hausa christian song the singer said Allah but they translate it as God. so what nw
then we all die.
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by Mielekcezylil(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2018
falcon01:
then we all die.
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by Spy360(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
marvinsync:

lol I don't believe we evolved from apes and frankly there is no disputable proof that it is so

but evolution that is ,the concept of a species
advancing , developing , changing genetically is solid
those animals u saw , 50000 years ago they probably didn't look like that , they evolved to look that way based on their environment and such

so I'm not saying God didn't create them I'm just acknowledging the concept of evolution
which is based on the concept of adaption ( species evolve to adapt)
We are created to adapt. It is in our DNA. Likewise every other creature. If it were about adapting and developing, perhaps some humans could be able to live in water or grow wings. Adaption is in our DNA.

But even adaptation has its tolerance limit, all pointing towards the variety of intelligent design. Fishes, frogs, lizards, dogs, man- each with a uniqueness that evolution theorist cant comprehend.

The beauty of life is in the variety.
Re: 10 Scary Animals You Never Know Existed by marvinsync(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2018
Spy360:

We are created to adapt. It is in our DNA. Likewise every other creature. If it were about adapting and developing, perhaps some humans could be able to live in water or grow wings. Adaption is in our DNA.

But even adaptation has its tolerance limit, all pointing towards the variety of intelligent design. Fishes, frogs, lizards, dogs, man- each with a uniqueness that evolution theorist cant comprehend.

The beauty of life is in the variety.

now I believe in the intelligent design
even Stephen hawking at some point in his discovery admitted the possibility cause he saw how , could i saw "extremely lucky" we were ie the odds that were overcome for life to take place were just astonishing

now humans couldn't have evolved to live in water or grow wings cause we didn't live in water and we didn't need to fly

now life was designed to exist at all cost , animals were programmed with the ability to adapt ( evolve) as much as possible
now look at those animals , their environment is definitely not a normal ones , those characteristics that u see are for them so survive in their environment , that is, in there weren't In those locations they wouldn't have been like that's

that how evolution works!!
u could say God designed animals with the ability to survive in basically any location , the ability to evolve according to need be

look at everywhere on earth from the hottest places ( desertss ) to the coldest places ( Arctic)
life can be found there
any where on earth were life can't be found man must be responsible for it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of Characters In Sweet Sixteen (JAMB English Novel) / Meet BLACKI :the Largest Ape / Can Dry Wood Conduct Electricity Or Not (graphic Video/pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.