Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Hello - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello (742 Views)

Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa / Hello / Hello? I'm On The Plane... Mobile Phone Use Cleared For Take-off On Virgin Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by agoba1: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
hello house
have received my cas letter and am about to apply for the uk student visa, in making the initial aplication to the school i used my first degree result ie the statement of result and my waec and IELTS certificates but on my cas letter it simply say's document used in carry out assessment for eligibility is just my IELTS Result, does this mean i need not bother about the the others, I mean like my first degree and WAEC stuff and transcript ?

NOTE\: MY CAS letter simply states '' document used in carry out assessment for eligibility is my IELTS Result'' anyone answer pls. one and only.
Re: Hello by funkybaby(f): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2010
what was your grade in english language as stated on your waec result?
Re: Hello by agoba1: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2010
my grade in English language in my WAEC result is C6 also NECO.
Re: Hello by agoba1: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2010
my grade in english language is on my WAEC and NECO result is C6 but non of these where stated in my CAS letter except my british english cert, (IELTS RESULT) hello are you there?
Re: Hello by agoba1: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2010
hello
whats going on , i asked a significant question but no answer was given, my question again

have received my cas letter and am about to apply for the uk student visa, in making the initial aplication to the school i used my first degree result ie the statement of result and my waec and IELTS certificates but on my cas letter it simply say's document used in carry out assessment for eligibility is just my IELTS Result, does this mean i need not bother about the the others, I mean like my first degree and WAEC stuff and transcript ?

NOTE\: MY CAS letter simply states '' document used in carry out assessment for eligibility is my IELTS Result'' anyone answer pls. one and only.
Re: Hello by justwise(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2010
agoba1:

hello
whats going on , i asked a significant question but no answer was given, my question again

Include all the documents you used during the course application. . first degree, WAEC and transcript.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Info In Switzerland / Advice Needed / Lagos Plane Crash: Another Survivor Dies, Death Toll Now 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.