Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Beware Of This Scammer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of This Scammer (1138 Views)

Beware Of This Scammer / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! / Avoid This Scammer SAM ADIRI 08164554896 08129335360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scammer by henrixx(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
He called me to buy my phone. Once I saw him. My spirit told me SHINE YOUR EYES.

then twas time to pay dude tried to play the fake alert trick but I'm toooo sharp for that shiiiii.

After I dismissed. I shared my experience with my guy bobo65 and he confirmed the guy is a scammer. Who's even done it to him

Meanwhile I secretly took his pic. Don't know his name. But anyhow sha. Have a look. He's on dread, got some tatooes here and there... He may be trying this on people. Tomorrow may be your turn. But at least I've helped to burst him here

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by itiswellandwell: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Share his number as well.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by itiswellandwell: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
henrixx:
He called me to buy my phone. Once I saw him. My spirit told me SHINE YOUR EYES.

then twas time to pay dude tried to play the fake alert trick but I'm toooo sharp for that shiiiii.

After I dismissed. I shared my experience with my guy bobo65 and he confirmed the guy is a scammer. Who's even done it to him

Meanwhile I secretly took his pic. Don't know his name. But anyhow sha. Have a look. He's on dread, got some tatooes here and there... He may be trying this on people. Tomorrow may be your turn. But at least I've helped to burst him here

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by mrjaydee(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
looks like an hungry dude.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Andking: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
The guy looks hungry.. Thanks for sharing... You've really saved so many souls
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bobo65(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
henrixx:

Name is Sam Adiri
Same guy that scammed me and Icekalito

Thank God say u dey at alert bro

Never be in a rush, always get ur alert

Here is my own thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4281896/avoid-scammer-sam-adiri-08164554896

Boy is too young for this
Wish our youths these days could use their brains for things legitimate, Nigeria won't be as it is

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bobo65(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
mrjaydee:
looks like an hungry dude.

I must say, the guy had lean down o
Was looking more alive wen i met him
Nemesis is really drawing close to him

I rmb that belt
And the apple watch, hunger go soon make am sell am
Now Na Nokia torch him dey with, he was with an iPhone 8 plus wen he came to me
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bobo65(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
sotallcomputers:
Your story is incomplete.

Did he scam you?
Did you catch him?

Read my own post bro

Cc Icekalito
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by henrixx(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by henrixx(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
sotallcomputers:
Your story is incomplete.

Did he scam you?
Did you catch him?
oboi read tori well
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
good /timely info!... but was it before or after he left that you discovered that the credit alert he sent you was fake?
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Silvawazza(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
bobo65:

Name is Sam Adiri
Same guy that scammed me and Icekalito

Thank God say u dey at alert bro

Never be in a rush, always get ur alert

Here is my own thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4281885/avoid-scammer-sam-adiri-08164554896

Boy is too young for this
Wish our youths these days could use their brains for things legitimate, Nigeria won't be as it is

Thank God for the Good Life. I recollect when this dude scam u early this year. Bobo65 was almost down but man no be God. grin
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bobo65(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Seenyo:
good /timely info!... but was it before or after he left that you discovered that the credit alert he sent you was fake?

He didn't have the opportunity
What he does is to send a bulk sms kinda alert to himself, shows u and tells u to wait for ur own alert, delays you and then tell u its bank that's delaying the crediting of ur own fund..
He times himself and comes when u can't goto a bank to ask for statement of account, mostly on weekends or anything past 4pm

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bobo65(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Silvawazza:

Thank God for the Good Life. I recollect when this dude scam u early this year. Bobo65 was almost down but man no be God. grin

God pass Devil bro
As miraculous as it seems, I made more money during that period than iv made so far
Idiot took all my bad lucks I think

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by bobo65(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
I dey see one guest dey view this thread

@henrixx did he tell u his nairaland moniker?
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
bobo65:

What he does is to send a bulk sms kinda alert to himself, shows u and tells u to wait for ur own alert, delays you and then tell u its bank that's delaying the crediting of ur own fund..
He times himself and comes when u can't goto a bank to ask for statement of account, mostly on weekends or anything past 4pm
I get you clearer now.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by henrixx(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
bobo65:
I dey see one guest dey view this thread

@henrixx did he tell u his nairaland moniker?
Loll....He didn't tell me. You know say me na straightforward I dey do. I know dey talk too much

Its good he's viewing ... if he's here. He has to stop this stuff or die young. Imagine say one SARS officer wan sell him phone and this guy turn up with this shiit and gets caught. Go so bloody ehnn cheesy grin
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by itiswellandwell: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
bobo65:

God pass Devil bro
As miraculous as it seems, I made more money during that period than iv made so far
Idiot took all my bad lucks I think

This is very funny!
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by henrixx(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
bobo65:

exactly what he did. Just exactly... We met by after 5. Dude will dial the transfer USSD and cancel....trying to delay so that I'll get bored and long to go. But it wasn't just gonna work
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Tomjazzy2: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Same ish happened to me back in May, though not with this very guy. I strongly believed dude must have used jazz on me, because I am a very meticulous guy, at least I thought so.

Funny thing was, my friend who later joined me at the fast food, asked if I got my own alert, but I quickly laughed at him that it wasn't necessary. He even suggested checked online to be sure, but I was quick to wave it aside as well.

Na immediately I reach house, even before checking my mobile app, na em my eye clear cheesy.

A friend who has been in the business confirmed after my ordeal, that most times they don't come empty handed. So guys, if you don't feel good about the deal, always go with a third party
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by calddon(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2018
SARS cuffs will fit this guy very much, henrixx if you had known earlier arrangements would have been made to have the guy arrested.
Nice one with getting a pic though
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by henrixx(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2018
calddon:
SARS cuffs will fit this guy very much, henrixx if you had known earlier arrangements would have been made to have the guy arrested.
Nice one with getting a pic though
I tell you bro....
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by icekalito(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2018
bobo65:

I must say, the guy had lean down o
Was looking more alive wen i met him
Nemesis is really drawing close to him

I rmb that belt
And the apple watch, hunger go soon make am sell am
Now Na Nokia torch him dey with, he was with an iPhone 8 plus wen he came to me
Nah the same guy, was using iPhone 8plus when we met at ogba, I lost my Samsung A8 to the guy that time, I know his days are number.. Watch out

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by johnnyn1(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Thanks for this info guys..
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by henrixx(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Mint Rose Gold Iphone 7 For Sale / Asus Vivo Book Core i5 1TB/8GB / AWOoF!!! Google Pixel XL 65k sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.