Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend (49298 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Larryslim:

You're a just a fool!
You dint read the text I quoted and my reply before you decided to talk..

Yea I did, replying to this quote of yours “if he don enter before then it isn't rape anymore!” Rape is sex WITHOUT consent. Say no to rape.

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by win2kwire: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

If u were literate as claimed u will not type the rubbish u have.
If a husband rapes his wife will it warrant her committing suicide?
Think! Fool!

Ape, Again...education continues.

Ape's question: If a husband rapes his wife will it warrant her committing suicide?
Answer: It does not matter who rapes the wife, husband or armed robber...no consent given =rape!

-The mental and psychological effects of rape differ by individual depending on how the rape was conducted and the physical, mental, psychological effect and the health / state of the victim at the time.

I suppose a monkey like you has raped or is capable of raping your wife and girlfriends because you don't consider it rape. You also expect them to be unaffected from the attacks because your title prior to rape was husband or boyfriend!

4 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by lielbree: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:
I tot it was gang rape before! shocked so na her boyfriend whey don enter there b4 rape u naim make u kii yoursef? angry

Am against rape but she was really silly for taking her life over this.

Modified:
Attack! Attack!! Attack!!! What did I say wrong?

I said am against rape! Yeah, rape is rape whether by a boyfriend, husband or stranger but this case is by a boyfriend, its like a betrayal and I know its hurtful and she can locate and report so that the law will punish him. BUT its not worth killing herself. Its not as if he made a video of it and shared it everywhere. If you are not happy with wat I said, am sorry but she shl not have killed herself!
There is something call platonic relationship!

And Even if they were having sex before does that give him the right to rape her?
Do u know how violent rape can be?

2 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Evacroft: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:
I tot it was gang rape before! shocked so na her boyfriend whey don enter there b4 rape u naim make u kii yoursef? angry

Modified:

I said am against rape! Yeah, rape is rape whether by a boyfriend, husband or stranger but this case is by a boyfriend, its like a betrayal and I know its hurtful and she can locate and report so that the law will punish him. BUT its not worth killing herself. Its not as if he made a video of it and shared it everywhere. If you are not happy with wat I said, am sorry but she shl not have killed herself!

It is not every girl that has a boyfriend that sleeps with them.

3 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Lomprico2: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
win2kwire:

Ape, Again...education continues.

Ape's question: If a husband rapes his wife will it warrant her committing suicide?
Answer: It does not matter who rapes the wife, husband or armed robber...no consent given =rape!

-The mental and psychological effects of rape differ by individual depending on how the rape was conducted and the physical, mental, psychological effect and the health / state of the victim at the time.

I suppose a monkey like you has raped or is capable of raping your wife and girlfriends because you don't consider it rape. You also expect them to be unaffected from the attacks because your title prior to rape was husband or boyfriend!

illiterate again! No comprehension! undecided
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Alsmithscott88(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
it's really painful....
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by cheta02(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
I don't understand how this makes sense ?

Boyfriend

Rape
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Born2Breed(f): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
South Africa and Rape

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by seangy4konji: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
She was raped by the boyfriend and she committed suicide.

Awon mallaika ma na shege iya si lara before den throw am inside hell fire.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by safarigirl(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
MizFrances:

You should try that shit with someone who knows her rights, and see where you end up! ��✌�
based on the Nigerian constitution, he may even end up at home safe and sound. The sad thing is, rape by a boyfriend or husband or even ex-boyfriend, is not punishable by law in the archaic constitution of this country. Those relationships are exceptions to rape claims

2 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by zinaunreal(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're the pervert here.

Until ladies start condemning male rape, male assault and harassment and stop commenting laughing smiley and asking stupid questions like did his dick rise? I'll continue to ask whether this lady cum and she enjoyed it.

Sicko. You need help

2 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
zinaunreal:

Sicko. You need help
Kids.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
safarigirl:
based on the Nigerian constitution, he may even end up at home safe and sound. The sad thing is, rape by a boyfriend or husband or even ex-boyfriend, is not punishable by law in the archaic constitution of this country. Those relationships are exceptions to rape claims

Stop typing what you don't know. A girlfriend raping a boyfriend or a boyfriend raping a girlfriend is punishable under Nigerian law.

The only exception is if they're married, there's nothing like marital rape under Nigerian law.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by zinaunreal(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Kids.

Go and get your sister raped coz she needs it

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by safarigirl(f): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Stop typing what you don't know. A girlfriend raping a boyfriend or a boyfriend raping a girlfriend is punishable under Nigerian law.

The only exception is if they're married, there's nothing like marital rape under Nigerian law.
i am typing what I know sir, not what I don't know.

If an intimate relationship is established, it can serve as a ground. That is how warped the Nigerian law is, it is not everything that is stated in the constitution, that is why there is interpretation and a judge may interprete as he so wishes.

That is why it is said that rape is one of the most difficult crimes to prove. My final year project is based on spousal rape itself, which is the only thing clearly stated in the law..... But whatever is not mentioned expressly often goes through interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
safarigirl:
i am typing what I know sir, not what I don't know.

If an intimate relationship is established, it can serve as a ground. That is how warped the Nigerian law is, it is not everything that is stated in the constitution, that is why there is interpretation and a judge may interprete as he so wishes.

That is why it is said that rape is one of the most difficult crimes to prove. My final year project is based on spousal rape itself, which is the only thing clearly stated in the law..... But whatever is not mentioned expressly often goes through interpretation.

Spousal rape isn't in the Nigerian constitution.

Well ,courts and police stations believe a man own his wife afterall he paid bride price therefore the woman can't deny him sex and if he should force his way, it's not rape.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by safarigirl(f): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Spousal rape isn't in the Nigerian constitution.

Well ,courts and police stations believe a man own his wife afterall he paid bride price therefore the woman can't deny him sex and if he should force his way, it's not rape.
i know.... My project is based on its nonexistence.

That theory is based on the proposition of a 19th century English judge, back then, women weren't even allowed ownership of property because women were viewed as property. Since women are now recognized as legal persons separate from a man, most nations have abolished it. Even South Africa and Namibia have included Marita rape as a crime, but Nigerian lawmakers are too lazy to review a law that was inherited from Britain even after Britain has changed same law

2 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Promziie(f): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
So according to some nairalanders
Relationship should be about sex alone

Ikor idad

2 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
safarigirl:
i know.... My project is based on its nonexistence.

That theory is based on the proposition of a 19th century English judge, back then, women weren't even allowed ownership of property because women were viewed as property. Since women are now recognized as legal persons separate from a man, most nations have abolished it. Even South Africa and Namibia have included Marita rape as a crime, but Nigerian lawmakers are too lazy to review a law that was inherited from Britain even after Britain has changed same law

If out of 54 African countries only South Africa and Namibia has outlawed marital rape then you shouldn't blame Nigeria.

If at all marital rape will be illegal then bride price must be illegal which may likely not happen in the nearest future.

Northerners won't even allow such laws in NASS.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Qmab: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Modified:

you're right jare. No one's worth killing yourself over. Besides, it takes loads of guts to commit suicide. Why not channel those balls into getting over it and being a better you as a result of the incident. A coward is never a hero. Beat your problem then you will be hailed. Succumb to it, then you're a loser by accepting that there's a situation you can't overcome.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by safarigirl(f): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

If out of 54 African countries only South Africa and Namibia has outlawed marital rape then shouldn't blame Nigeria.

If at all marital rape will be illegal then bride price must be illegal which may likely not happen in the nearest future.

Northerners won't even allow such laws in NASS.
South Africa and Namibia are two of the most westernized nations in Africa.

It is not the rest of the world's fault thag Africa is backward and refuses to acclimatize themselves to recent occurrences with the rest of the world.

You cannot bring up bride price as an excuse, after all, they still pay Lobola (bride price) in SA, do they not? If a man pays bride price, does it stop his wife from working? 40% of Nigerian women are the breadwinners in their families today, feeding the same man who paid bride price on their head, since bride price is an excuse to rape another human being, then let them pay it and never demand a thing from the woman.

The contribution a woman makes in a home far exceeds whatever amount may have been paid on her head at some point in time. Bride price should not be an excuse to treat a human being worse than an animal.

Bear in mind that men are also raped, and this same archaic Nigerian law does not put that into consideration. If we follow your submission, then it is okay for men to be raped as well, even if by their fellow men, right?

We also know why Northerners will not allow NASS declare marital rape a crime, it is the same reason why the North is the most underdeveloped region with the highest poverty and illiteracy rate in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
safarigirl:

It is not the rest of the world's fault thag Africa is backward and refuses to acclimatize themselves to recent occurrences with the rest of the world.

You cannot bring up bride price as an excuse, after all, they still pay Lobola (bride price) in SA, do they not? If a man pays bride price, does it stop his wife from working? 40% of Nigerian women are the breadwinners in their families today, feeding the same man who paid bride price on their head, since bride price is an excuse to rape another human being, then let them pay it and never demand a thing from the woman.

The contribution a woman makes in a home far exceeds whatever amount may have been paid on her head at some point in time. Bride price should not be an excuse to treat a human being worse than an animal.

Bear in mind that men are also raped, and this same archaic Nigerian law does not put that into consideration. If we follow your submission, then it is okay for men to be raped as well, even if by their fellow men, right?

We also know why Northerners will not allow NASS declare marital rape a crime, it is the same reason why the North is the most underdeveloped region with the highest poverty and illiteracy rate in the country.

Lol.. Until Nigerian men stop paying bride price they'll continue to see their wives as properties.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
safarigirl:

The laws you're referring to were set in place by the former white governments of South Africa not the black governments.

If blacks had been running SA ever since, it wouldn't be as civilized as it is now.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by safarigirl(f): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

The laws you're referring to were set in place by the former white governments of South Africa not the black governments.

If blacks had been running SA ever since, it wouldn't be as civilized as it is now.
so, you agree that the black race is I capable of civility and is barbaric in nature? Hence their approval of barbaric acts like rape in any form, especially in marriage.

We are making progress. Even the white men who come down to Nigeria and pay bride price do not glorify marital rape based on a property theory, so, it just goes to show how debased a being the black man is. When the rest of the world has moved on,the black man revels in the idea of subjugating another being based on gender.

Good to know grin

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
safarigirl:
so, you agree that the black race is I capable of civility and is barbaric in nature? Hence their approval of barbaric acts like rape in any form, especially in marriage.

We are making progress. Even the white men who come down to Nigeria and pay bride price do not glorify marital rape based on a property theory, so, it just goes to show how debased a being the black man is. When the rest of the world has moved on,the black man revels in the idea of subjugating another being based on gender.

Good to know grin

Story story..

Until women stand up for themselves and stop allowing their families to take bride price from tuitors their husbands will continue to see them as properties.

Paying certain amount of money to marry a woman is akin to modern day slavery which only women can stop.

Ask a Nigerian man why he can't cook, clean the home, do laundry or see his wife as co-head and he'll tell you that he paid bride price and he's footing bills.

In Europe and America which are the most civilized nations on earth, women aren't sold there.

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by wman(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
I'm ashamed of my fellow men.
The comments here are embarassing.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nellychinma20(f): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
franchasng:
Strong woman undecided

I even thought it was a stranger that raped her and maybe infected her with HIV, didn't know its the guy she's been chopping his money that decided to enjoy a bit of his sweat; women are too stingy and selfishundecided

Same way, u will hear some married women saying their husband raped them, your hubby raped you WTF!! If I am a judge and u bring such case to my court, I will jail u for 10 years with hard labor, no parole for breach of agreement angry angry

If you know u are not ready to dance shakitibobo on the bed, don't date any guy o because there is nothing like no sex relationship, its all lies and lies...if he wants a no sex relationship with a lady, what happened to his sisters, female cousins, or even his female colleagues or schoolmates, are they not his female friends angry

Nobody should quote me please, I am not feeling too fine since morning angry angry

Wow

You are sooooo sick
Bunch of wreck

Wow
God forgive u

May a similar fate befall u .
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nellychinma20(f): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
girls of nowadays self.
so you can't stay without having a boyfriend,
will you die if you stay single, by starving the guy of sex for long why wouldn't he raped you when you're chopping his money but refused to open him the honey pot.
your arrogance killed you not the guy. nonsense and it's ingredients
Bitch ass fellow

Get a life

Miserable being
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nellychinma20(f): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Adebowale89:
someone said maybe she was a virgin and so what? I'm an advocate against rape because is one of our social problem but if her bf disflower her, was her motive for taking her life, then that's plain silly

but ladies that bring their breast out in public are doing it for what? guess to take those twins out for natural air? nonsense
Ur wife will show breast one day

I pray she gets raped undecided

dress properly, keep focus and intelligent guys as friends, don't work late at night, avoid moving alone in isolated areas. if ladies can adhere to these aforementioned, I presume it would reduce the velocity of rape in the society
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nellychinma20(f): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Adebowale89:

you be mumu. tell your sister to dress senselessly in the isolated areas where those hoodlum are littered and see if she won't call their attention

if you're in unsafe society where there are bias justice, you dress modesty and moderate to avoid story that touch the anus
If only ur dad knew ,he would hv used condom that year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account / Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump (Photo) / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.