Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account (49302 Views)

Angry Bride Attacks Elderly Wedding Guest Who Wiped Her Face With Money / Oyinbo Man Misbehaves At ATM After Fraudsters Wiped His Account, Nigerians React / Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by made4naijamusic: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2018
There was drama, yesterday, at their #Ecobank branch, Oba-akran, Ikeja, Lagos, as a lady barricaded the door to prevent entry and exit.

According to reports, she was protesting the bank’s delay in investigating the circumstances surrounding the loss of her money to some fraudsters who sent a fake BVN message to her, last week Thursday, and stole all her money after she fell for it.

She said she reported to the bank but since then, they told her they were investigating the incident

So yesterday she used a chair to block her door and insisted that nobody would go out or come in till her money is returned.

However she was later made to realize that it wasn’t the bank’s fault and that investigation would continue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx05MLFBHE8
Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/lady-blocks-banks-entrance-after-fraudsters-wiped-her-account-video/

5 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by made4naijamusic: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2018
Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by DannyTheBeloved: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2018
You wont really blame her, Being a victim of fraud can be so frustrating..may God protect us during this festive period

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by Olalan(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2018
If only we know the extent of havoc and chaos fraudsters and Yahoo boys cause their victims and their families we will stone them publicly...........

230 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by MrSix: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2018
Seriously... what happened to humanity? People are just ok defrauding others. This is bad. We're just so concerned about the now that we forget the lessons and trails we are keeping for the posterity.
Please, say no to fraud. And stop clamouring to extravagance to show off.

Anyway, I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery and pay on within Lagos only
Details in my signature to contact me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by PrincessB1(f): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2018
What a heartrending circumstance.

I hope something is done about it soon.
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by IamD18: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2018
Juju should be her next option.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by made4naijamusic: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by Spark01(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2018
This is Nigeria

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by kelvinchreez: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by PennywysCares(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na so
D babe is an illiterate.
Why the heck would you send ur Bank details to some fucckin number in this era wer everybody don wise up, she could have take a work to the bank
Igbo-Yoruba internet fraudsters don chop ham be dat
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by EmekaBlue(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
lol...be like na naija ladies dey suffer d heat of this bad apc economy pass. If yahoo boys no use dem for rituals...na all their savings boys dey swipe out now

odikwa risky, u ladies better help by organizing a strip butt nekkid protest against d bad govt or face d worst which is yet to unveil

6 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by Imperare(f): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
chai
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by SeunPhantom(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Awon para para
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by dazzlingd(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
some people's stupidity can't be measured.
The way some people fall to cheap scam is shocking and can make one question their sanity. Someone sending you a stupid message to upgrade your account or card. Anybody that falls for such cheap scams deserve it and does not belong to this age.
The law of selective survival will eliminate people unfit for modern era.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by alizma: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
don't be surprised, the husband may not know she has one quarter of that amount anywhere in the world.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Instablog with fake news just like 5 and 6 undecided
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by laughitall(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
I almost got trapped by those scammer ....thank God !!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by annnikky(f): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
People still fall for these fraudsters in this jet age with all the awareness that banks has been creating
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by Chrisantus94(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
it's so bad, Eyah I feel for her
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by cbngov01(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Wonder how people still fall for the bvn text message scam dis days...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by chloride6: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
Someone should help me with that slay queen brain picture

Thanks
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by Reference(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Olalan:
If only we know the extent of havoc and chaos fraudsters and Yahoo boys cause their victims and their families we will stone them publicly...........

But we celebrate them all over town and splash their 'wealth' all over the media for their 'fans' to get inspired. 'Warri based billionaire'.... 'Lagos based big boy'.... 'Malaysia based jetsetter'.... No one asks what they do for a living and what impact positive or negative their activities have on the society they 'inspire' thoughtless of the locations where they live and operate. This is the result.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by BlackBaron: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Seriously can become a huge issue that can damage confidence in our financial sector if not handled properly. Too much scams, frauds and then the banks mostly refuse or just prolong paying out for their lack of security. Reason why I get scared leaving large sums in Nigerian banks cos you don't want to listen to stories that touch.
This can run businesses and banks aground if we don't step up in investigating and prosecution of fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by tayo200(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
so, people are still dense and daft sha..
Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by ponti93(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
I still dont understand how accounts are wiped with only knowledge of bvn and account number... Can somebody enlighten me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account by NessaBoo(f): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
dazzlingd:
some people's stupidity can't be measured

She's just so frustrated and hurt, she might have all her life savings in that account, especially at this perilous times things are hard, might be money for business, school, health treatment for relative, you can never understand until you walk in her shoes.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady / Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump (Photo) / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.