Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot (72550 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Video Of Herself Eating Jollof Rice Inside A Bathtub / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Made4naijablog: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Tonto Dikeh stripped down and got into a bathtub for a promotional photoshoot.

The mother-of-one showed off her wet flawless skin as she posed in a tub half-filled with soapy water.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/tonto-dikeh-strips-down-for-a-photoshoot-in-a-bathtub/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Made4naijablog: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by StupidInyamiri: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2019
We have reached the level where we can explore capital punishment for corruption.

When an aspirant can boldly and without shame aspire for the highest post in the land and have a youth group cheer his corrupt achievement.

About time.
And

Don't let social media deceive you, majority of Atiku fans in real life know that he has no chance of defeating Buhari,plus most of them don't have pvc.

59 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by smartxyz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Shey una don see that thing wey de vex me.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
Photographers ehn....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Tamarapetty(f): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
What exactly is she advertising?? The cream BEHIND her or herself??

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by made4naijamusic: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by youngberry001(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by SAMBARRY: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
See preacher cheesy

Obviously bipolar and craving for attention. But honestly speaking, this babe needs sincere love and I'm not in anyway referring to sex.she needs genuine live,attention and acceptance

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by sarrki(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Is she voting Buhari?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Mopolchi: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
How can I unsee this? shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by CityNGR: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
They should have already known that even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and bestfriends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is a paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira, an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's ex-wife's boyfriend, we will still try him. If he ends up like Baba's nepotism, recession, 5% and 95% stereotyping, we will vote him out in 2023. We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal. Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance. We have tried Mr Saint and seen what he stands for. For now, someone should just set to focus on raising cows in Daura.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by freemanbubble: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Earthbound:
Photographers ehn....
Wetin happen?

Na that work dey hungry you now
I swear them dey see things but them nor dey fit touch

So focus on your career and leave photography Alone

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by sarrki(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
SAMBARRY:
See preacher cheesy

Obviously bipolar and craving for attention. But honestly speaking, this babe needs sincere love and I'm not in anyway referring to sex.she needs genuine live,attention and acceptance

She’s enjoying her life

Face many of your challenges facing you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by olawale870: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
You’re crazy but beautiful... I love what I saw

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Abjay97(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
H
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by sarrki(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
smartxyz:
Shey una don see that thing wey de vex me.. undecided

Your own cup of tea

But am sure last last you will be alright

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Tufunky: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
I give up on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
We have reached the level where we can explore capital punishment for corruption.

When an aspirant can boldly and without shame aspire for the highest post in the land and have a youth group cheer his corrupt achievement.

About time.
And

Don't let social media deceive you, majority of Atiku fans in real life know that he has no chance of defeating Buhari,plus most of them don't have pvc.

Your hypocritical, semi-illiterate, demented herdsman-in-chief just yesterday endorsed a governor who was recorded stealing money from the people. Maybe you should concentrate on that.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by EmekaBlue(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
show something if u get mind...meanwhile this is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by happney65: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

About time.
And

"Atiku was the Presidential Candidate of Action Congress (AC) in 2007. AC turned to ACN and now APC.

Now I ask Tinubu and his APC people, was Atiku corrupt in 2007 when you were campaigning for him as your party candidate?

Hypocrisy will kill APC"

Lere Olayinka

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by DoctorTim: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
This one na forgotten LovePeddler wey nobody send. She will do anything to be in the news. FOH veteran Ashawo!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Landforce1: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

an aspirant can boldly and without shame aspire for the highest post in the land and have a youth group cheer his corrupt achievement.

About time.
And

Can we see your PVC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Solmax(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
I want to say something but I will not say it...
The is it a Camera man or a Photographer wey take the picture
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by stronger9: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Comparing Atiku to Buhari is like comparing lightvwith darkness, life with death, progress with failure. It is surprising that an educated person can vote an old, senile, demented and hypocritical tyrant who has brought nothing but hardship and suffering to Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by oloriLFC(f): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Stripped photo shoot today, tomorrow she'll start preaching and tell us she's radical for Jesus. Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.