Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Need A Job In Owerri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Job In Owerri (3175 Views)

New Hotel Job In Port Harcourt / Unannounced Vacancies In Owerri / Diamond Bank Collecting CV's For Test In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Job In Owerri by gozee(m): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2010
Please i need a pharmaceutical job in owerri
Re: Need A Job In Owerri by citykab: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2010
Gozee,how are you today? By now you should have known that looking for a packaged job in Nigeria is not easy,anyway I want to encourage you to try and turn your idle time into money.

I want you to understand that you can make a lot of money while at home and waiting for a packaged job if only you have the right information. This is the difference between the average Nigerian and the Indian for instance.

Everywhere you check on the internet you see the Indians taking up all the available work at home jobs,and they are making so much money via the internet.The same opportunity is open to you and other Nigerians,and I hope you will grab it with both hands,and I assure you,you will NEVER look for a pharmaceutical job again.

How would you like to be making an income of around =N=45,000 a week?
Visit: www.getpaid2write.net for details.
Re: Need A Job In Owerri by queenesthr(f): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
Would you be interested in marketing health care and beauty products for an international company? If yes, drop me a line at queenesther227@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Job In Owerri by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ queenesthr

I am interested. Tell me more about the marketing stuff.
Re: Need A Job In Owerri by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
joohyyfd

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Foundries Group Calling For Test / TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 / 35" LG Flat Screen TV Up For Sale For Just #20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.