Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Humanity Comes First - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Humanity Comes First (357 Views)

Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) / Which One Comes First, When Choosing A Life Partner; Prayer Or Friendship. / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humanity Comes First by DABREEZYTOS(f): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2018
There are over 6 BILLION people in this world...different race,culture,language,country...many of us travel far and wide,hoping to see,experience and enjoy a better and brighter future but it breaks my heart to see humans been bias based on religion,race,tribe etc.i have once been in a situation where the person who i need his help so much had to ask me,,,"what tribe are you,,are you a christian or muslim?' and right there i had to just walk away without answering him.In offices,churches,everywhere,,you are always judged and defined by your tribe's mistakes/deeds.The fact that one PAKISTAN is a terrorist doesn't mean the whole country is filled with terrorists.The fact that i'm NIGERIAN doesn't mean i'm a fraudster.Even here on Nairaland,you'll see people posting IGBO AMAKA,AFONJAS,FULANIS...this is so wrong.instead of us to come together as one and stop apportioning blames,,,we are still here casting stones at eachother.it doesn't matter who you are,where you are from,,,I will always see u and i as one.lets stop making our generations suffer the more.HUMANITY COMES FIRST

1 Like

Re: Humanity Comes First by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
There are over 6 BILLION people in this world...different race,culture,language,country...many of us travel far and wide,hoping to see,experience and enjoy a better and brighter future but it breaks my heart to see humans been bias based on religion,race,tribe etc.i have once been in a situation where the person who i need his help so much had to ask me,,,"what tribe are you,,are you a christian or muslim?' and right there i had to just walk away without answering him.In offices,churches,everywhere,,you are always judged and defined by your tribe's mistakes/deeds.The fact that one PAKISTAN is a terrorist doesn't mean the whole country is filled with terrorists.The fact that i'm NIGERIAN doesn't mean i'm a fraudster.Even here on Nairaland,you'll see people posting IGBO AMAKA,AFONJAS,FULANIS...this is so wrong.instead of us to come together as one and stop apportioning blmaes,,,we are still here casting stones at eachother.it doesn't matter who you are,where you are from,,,I will always see u and i as one.lets stop making are generations suffer the more.HUMANITY COMES FIRST
Sadly, this is impossible unless there's only one race, one religion and one language. Even at that, human nature is very unpredictable.

2 Likes

Re: Humanity Comes First by DABREEZYTOS(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
hmmmmm,,,it's just so disheartening,,,
Earthbound:

Sadly, this is impossible unless there's only one race, one religion and one language. Even at that, human nature is very unpredictable.

(1) (Reply)

Certificate For The Fellow With Christ Jesus................view Certificate / The Power Of Night Prayers (7) / Using Of The Left Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.