Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her (39079 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Letenwam: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
A lady who has been pregnant for over 4 years, has welcomed a baby girl just after her husband left her for another lady. According to online sources, the husband of the lady said he can't be a husband to a woman who is pregnant of water and doesn't deliver it. 

However the lady who has been identified as Ada, welcomed the baby girl by 7pm on 4th August 2018 in Okigwe area of Imo State. Read accounts from eyewitnesses below; 

https://lailasnews.com/lady-pregnant-for-over-4-years-gives-birth-after-husband-left-her-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by phemsie(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
God is indeed wonderful

Modified: i'm sure the baby came with some teeth

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
mtcheww!! ignorance of the highest order

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by thorpido(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Which one be pregnant for four years?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
The Lil child should have walked out of the womb grin grin grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by donbachi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
igbo amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by frowland(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hahahah.. Any homie who belive this, will believe anything.
Niggaz know as the man left, the woman go outside go do ... lipsrsealed

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmmm.
Ignorance is not only a disease....... It's something worse!

10 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Opinionated: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Emmyloaded: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Maybe the husband was the cause of the problem

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by olaolulazio(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Which church do d deliverance?

1 Like

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Mutemenot(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Medical doctors in the house should explain biko cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by theoldpretender(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
The woman smartly met another guy , married him, and got pregnant for him.

That is the full story.

No one can be pregnant for 4 years and 8 months.

Anyone who is promoting this story should bring hospital reports, scans, etc PROVING that the baby spent 4 years in the womb...wihtout dying and causing release of toxins in the mum's body 3 years ago...or admit that this is a polutry and bovine story

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by OMOTOWO(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
donbachi:
igbo amaka
ode very stupid of u to put tribal sentiment into this !!Se ori e pe sa?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by 21savages: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
I pray this pikin get rich oo if not.....
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Ajicold(f): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Four years bawo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by olaolulazio(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
theoldpretender:
The woman smartly met another guy and got pregnant for him.

That is the full story.

Wale Adenuga needs u

10 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
oh for (Bleep's) sake why do people even go to school in Nigeria.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by guywitzerogal(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
People can lie......... 4yrs Abeg fear God nw, we will still read ur post u don't need to put too much salt

10 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by sorority11(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
4years of waiting abeg any scientific explanation I am confuse
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by MooreJozo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
God is Good, He works in miraculous ways, HIT LIkE if you believe!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wen u tot u've seen it al

9 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by theoldpretender(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
olaolulazio:
Wale Adenuga needs u

grin

Adenuga no go take person wey no get degree in Theater Arts or English....degrees wey I no carry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Sirpaul(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
chaai VPN
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Iampryde(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
The baby stayed in the womb and didn't grow? Have you seen the height of a 2 year old child, speakless of a 4 year still in the womb or am i missing something?!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by blacksta(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
biggest bullshit ever ... the baby will die of suffocation

3 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by donbachi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
OMOTOWO:
ode very stupid of u to put tribal sentiment into this !!Se ori e pe sa?
may God 4give u
Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by adioolayi(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
4yrs and the Drs were watching Nonsense.... Next!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by OhiOfIhima: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
donbachi:
igbo amaka

You have started again

8 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by Jaynom(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
So the NEW BORN BABY is over 4years old

6 Likes

Re: Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her by siesen16: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
those people clamouring for doctors report are truly ignorant...... their failure to understand that this is Africa where strange things happen.
argue with your forefathers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex / Meet Dr Lola Bayode, The Doctor Who Built The Biggest Orphanage In Africa(pics) / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.