Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. (32730 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Husband Left Us / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by money121(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23
Love is beautiful thing kiss kiss

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by money121(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by BloomingDale(f): 12:33pm On Jan 23
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Boomboost(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23
I love you!
You love me?

True love is when she gives you a treat as well, Mr Man.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by GO0dharddick: 12:45pm On Jan 23
Dear men,

Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.

234 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by matify83: 12:49pm On Jan 23
So sweet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by thesicilian: 12:58pm On Jan 23
Looks like a female's handwriting.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by money121(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.

Why you self broke?
Hustle and make money let nigeria girl love you

Shikena

Or you want turn gigolo
As a man you need to provide for your family

So go and hustle and make money
Shikena

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by GO0dharddick: 1:06pm On Jan 23
money121:

Why you self broke?

Shikena

Or you want turn gigolo

Shikena

The subject of discussion wasn't about family. A sane man is expected to provide for his money.

However at the bolded, if the critical for a Nigerian girl to love you is money, what happens when the money finishes? She dumps you and looks for another maga with money to continue funding her lifestyles?

Money will get you any girl Dude but your money can't keep her. She dumps you the moment she had enough of your money or the moment your money finishes. So what nonsense are you saying?

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by money121(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

The subject of discussion wasn't about family. A sane man is expected to provide for his money.

However at the bolded, if the critical for a Nigerian girl to love you is money, what happens when the money finishes? She dumps you and looks for another maga with money to continue funding her lifestyles?

Money will get you any girl Dude but your money can't keep her. She dumps you the moment she had enough of your money or the moment your money finishes. So what nonsense are you saying?

So you pray your money to finished grin grin
Pray for everlasting wealth my brother

This money wey we get No go finish (Amin)

So stop glorify poverty

Go and hustle and make money

Leave nigeria girls Alone tongue tongue

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by GO0dharddick: 1:13pm On Jan 23
money121:

So you pray your money to finished grin grin
Pray for everlasting wealth my brother

This money wey we get No go finish (Amin)

So stop glorify poverty

Go and hustle and make money

Leave nigeria girls Alone tongue tongue

Noticed how you avoided the question and started Saying rubbish as usual.

Dude are you hustling for a Nigerian girl? Or you're hustling for yourself and to be financially stable? Which is go and hustle as though you're hustling for someone?

A Nigerian girl loves you because of your money, what happens when the money finishes or things are tough for you? Is she a parasite that she can't work and hustle for herself?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by money121(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

Noticed how you avoided the question and started Saying rubbish as usual.

Dude are you hustling for a Nigerian girl? Or you're hustling for yourself and to be financially stable? Which is go and hustle as though you're hustling for someone?

A Nigerian girl loves you because of your money, what happens when the money finishes or things are tough for you? Is she a parasite that she can't work and hustle for herself?

Since nigeria girl love you because of your money
Leave nigeria girls alone

Ghana girl wa available
Stop disturbing yourself now
Haaabaa very simple grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by GO0dharddick: 1:20pm On Jan 23
money121:

Since nigeria girl love you because of your money
Leave nigeria girls alone

Ghana girl wa available
Stop disturbing yourself now
Haaabaa very simple grin grin

You still didn't answer the question.

I should have known you're a 🤡

This is my last response to you.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by money121(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:

You still didn't answer the question.

I should have known you're a 🤡

This is my last response to you.
Keep your question to yourself
And leave Nigeria girls Alone grin

Awon ara ile e ni 🤡

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by tooth4tooth: 2:07pm On Jan 23
Most Nigeria men have good heart. I dont know why many ladies find it difficult to tap into it. Madam, just keep doing the good work. Ignore feminism.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Zonefree(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23
No amount of love is enough for a Nigerian girl.

Men should try and learn that, showing a Nigerian girl excess love is not going to make her stay with you forever.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Namaster: 2:59pm On Jan 23
Dude woke up early to shove his way through the depressing Lagos traffic to hustle for money.

Girl took her time lounging and having a good night rest. She's a stay-at-home Mom that has no job other than taking the kids to school.

But somehow, the girl wakes up to a note praising her and Naira notes to pamper herself while the dude woke up to Lagos conductors raining insults on his generation.

ALSO, the dude is acting like he doesn't deserve her. He shouldn't be surprised when he finds her sucking the black dick of his jobless neighbour.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by NwaliE01: 3:12pm On Jan 23
This is female's hand writing. Like 60% chance the lady wrote this stuff. The Nigeria economy wahala doesn't support men to be romantic. Men are thinking about alot of stuffs.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by adekolaelect(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23
money121:

Why you self broke?

Shikena

Or you want turn gigolo

Shikena
ok . African men can only buy love from African women? African men should wise up than to use their money to buy what they don't see in the name of love.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by ikeno(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23
My elder sister's husband always thanks my parent for allowing him to get married to my sister. Whenever i visit them, their home is always filled with love.husband always playing with my sister and the children all so happy.not once have they had issue or even quarrel and funny enough,sister got married to him when he was very poor, staying in 1 room apartment with just a bed😃.now they have their own house and also a wine company. Love is great and God is greater.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by We4all: 4:30pm On Jan 23
And? Some married people will just be using style to pepper singles. I won't be surprised that he hit her the night before, but she won't disclose that and giving the impression that her man is the best.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by We4all: 4:32pm On Jan 23
Zonefree:
No amount of love is enough for a Nigerian girl.

Men should try and learn that, showing a Nigerian girl excess love is not going to make her stay with you forever.

You go cry tire. Just in case, I get handkerchief for rent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Zonefree(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23
We4all:

You go cry tire. Just in case, I get handkerchief for rent.
You've been the one crying over two years now.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by ValCon888: 5:31pm On Jan 23
Every good wife deserves praise. However, baby girl treatment shouldn't be the incentive for being a good wife to your husband.

It's almost impossible to find a Nigerian woman that can love a man without ulterior motives. In other words, their love is conditional, not selfless or altruistic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by fyzaila: 6:29pm On Jan 23
One of the beauty of life is to love and be loved in return.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by CheedyJ(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23
How we wan know say na d husband write am now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Xosh: 10:23pm On Jan 23
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

You need to register for therapy as soon as you can.

Seems you grew up in a family where lOve,care and attention weren't showered on you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by APOPTOSIS: 12:21am On Jan 24
Obviously written by a Female.
MEN don't write such way....
Writing appears Girlish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by leisuretym: 2:08am On Jan 24
Lol, he still subscribed, just like I always do.
Subscription renewed, but at least this one appreciated the gesture. Good girl

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by GO0dharddick: 7:51am On Jan 24
Xosh:

You need to register for therapy as soon as you can.

Seems you grew up in a family where live,care and attention weren't showered on you?

Off point as usual.

I just told you your mother and sisters are the only women that truly loves you. Are they not your family? So WTF are you saying? Or you just want to quote me for quoting sake

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by omooba969(m): 9:30am On Jan 24
ikeno:
My elder sister's husband always thanks my parent for allowing him to get married to my sister. Whenever i visit them, their home is always filled with love.husband always playing with my sister and the children all so happy.not once have they had issue or even quarrel and funny enough,sister got married to him when he was very poor, staying in 1 room apartment with just a bed😃.now they have their own house and also a wine company. Love is great and God is greater.

They must be so rich now, but I hope theirs is not one of those dingy 'wine companies' busted in Aba recently?

Jez checking. 😒

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by omooba969(m): 9:39am On Jan 24
money121:

Why you self broke?

Shikena

Or you want turn gigolo

Shikena

I guess this is the Nigerian reality, anyway good luck to you guys. 🥴

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.