Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

IGBO Man (carrying Nigerian Passport) Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGBO Man (carrying Nigerian Passport) Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India (670 Views)

Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Man Carrying AK-47 Rifle In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO Man (carrying Nigerian Passport) Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India by win2kwire: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
A member of the Ndigbo tribe of get rich or die trying strikes again.

Three men including an IGBO criminal were arrested from west Delhi's Uttam Nagar, India last week and over 5 kilogram high-grade heroin was seized from them.

The accused have been identified as Chigemezu alias Obiji, a 27-year-old IGBO criminall, and Deepak Goel (28) and Harinder Pal (21). Obiji, who currently residents in Uttam Nagar, is the kingpin of the gang.

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/nigerian-national-arrested-with-over.html

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man (carrying Nigerian Passport) Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
your tribalism has no match

2 Likes

Re: IGBO Man (carrying Nigerian Passport) Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India by OneCorner: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Afonja. U will not die on Igbo matter.
Iffa slap u enh

2 Likes

Re: IGBO Man (carrying Nigerian Passport) Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Igbo Kwenu!!! grin grin
Igbo Amaka!! grin grin grin
Re: IGBO Man (carrying Nigerian Passport) Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India by Nightmareo07: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Km

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man (carrying Nigerian Passport) Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India by Goel: 2:29am On Dec 24, 2018
win2kwire:
IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.
Hey mate, I'm from India & you don't need to be racist to hound one group.wink
Re: IGBO Man (carrying Nigerian Passport) Arrested With Over 5kg Heroin In India by anonymuz(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
your tribalism has no match
I wonder o. The guy own too much and he may die from hypertension caused by hatred.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Three Paedophiles Who Raped And Murdered Boy, 10, Are Shot Dead In Publi / RACISM: Nigerian Man Told To Leave Bar In Berlin Germany Because He Is A Black / I Saw My Self N*ked And Tied Up With My Pant And Bra–girl Rejoices With Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.