Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Hi Guys I Need Rita And Deborah's Number Can You Just Help Me? Pls - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hi Guys I Need Rita And Deborah's Number Can You Just Help Me? Pls (1203 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys I Need Rita And Deborah's Number Can You Just Help Me? Pls by suko(f): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2007
pls who can link me to Rita Dominic,her web or line, even Deborah just help i believe they can be of help for me to show my buddy talent in the movie industry,or any one that can be of help,
Re: Hi Guys I Need Rita And Deborah's Number Can You Just Help Me? Pls by cuteass1(f): 12:26am On Mar 30, 2007
visit this site, its Rita's website: http://www.ritadominic.com/

and if you click the "contact" below, i think you'll be able to send her a personal message wink

Who's deborah??
Re: Hi Guys I Need Rita And Deborah's Number Can You Just Help Me? Pls by goldenray(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2007
AH Well, to get rita dominic live and direct, you do the following

[make sure you have at least 500 worth of credit on your phone]

ok, here goes,

dial 32453 on a nokia 2300 set,
you will hear a beeping sound. Immeditely you hear it, press 4 and wait for 30 seconds,
after 30 seconds, you will hear a female voice saying 'to access your favorite Nollywood star, state your name and number',

immediately, state your name and number. make sure you dont stammer and use Queens English.

Afterwards, dial 23412342356. let it ring 10 times, then cut it and dial 436899.

You hear a bell sound. That means Rita is available. Quickly get ready cos you will have about 5 mins only.

its best you compose what you will say on paper. Now dial 08051779562 and say the following numbers 787898(thats your code)

Wait for ten more minutes,

Check your phone. If the battery is not dead, it must be an original Nokia battery in it.
Have fun!! grin
Re: Hi Guys I Need Rita And Deborah's Number Can You Just Help Me? Pls by cuteass1(f): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ goldenreay

you are not serious at all grin grin grin

if it takes all that to talk to a Rita Dominic, i wonder what it will take to talk to Obasanjo

i guess one will have to dance naked in the market square with their phones on their heads lol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Are There Really Nigerian Home Movies That Are R18? / Seun? Did You Pay Oge Okoye To Keep Mentioning Nairaland? / The Face Of Screen Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.